Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1vs1] Sisterly Love (Needle & Lattice) [FIN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Enoh Love rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 6 Total: 7 (2-12)

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:26 am
"Weak? Are you sure you are not projecting, Dear One? I am feeling fine." She gave a low hiss at the raking nails, kicking the offending hand away with the same leg that had been used to keep her down. "Your concern is, as always, unnecessary."

Quote:

Damage: 1
HP: 5/30
Fear: Pain transfer via Ink (Tainted Fang)

Pales rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:44 am
Lattice went down lower to the ground for the moment her eyes widening a bit behind her mask. There was a momentary snap of consciousness as the words struck through the battlelust induced haze and there was a pang that hit her firmer than any limb that had lashed out at her. Then suddenly it was gone retreating and there was a calm for the moment as if she was trying to regain energy to strike out again.

Effectively it seemed as if she was giving up for a moment.

HP: 8/30
DMG: 0
FEAR: Swift Strike - Needle projectiles.  

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Enoh Love rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-12)

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:50 am
The same pang of conscious that shot through Lattice pegged through Needle; after those words and the way her sister just went limp, she realized the weight of what she had said. Her words had not meant to come out that way, but they had. There was no taking them or their potential meaning back. Now was also not the time for apologies, they had promised as such.

"Get up." She quietly urged instead. She might not have blatantly said she was sorry, but her tone spoke it in volumes; yes she meant those words, but she did not mean them in the way her sister obvious took them. The engraver reached down, twisting her hands into the fabric at Lattice's shoulders, hoisting her sister up forcefully; in the process, her spikes drove into her torso.

Quote:

Damage: 4

Pales rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:01 am
There was a familiar sting against her torso. A sweet pang of needles digging into her through the fabric and into the flesh. Her arms began to move as if animated as she moved to grasp at her Sibling's shoulder. There had been emotions floating between them open and raw, wounds showing that was deeper than the ones they were currently inflicting on each other. She stared at the shape of her Sibling's head, "Needle," she murmured quietly the mockery is gone for the moment, "I love you. I know they treat you like the black sheep but you are my light in the darkness."

HP: 4/30

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Enoh Love rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-12)

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:09 am
The hands that gripped Lattice's tunic loosened slowly, and continued until her hands lay calmly on her shoulders. Those words burned through her, igniting the guilt she harboured; but it worked both ways it seemed, for while she felt guilty, she felt warm, comfortable. Her sister's words meant more to her than she could properly put into words...but she could at least try.

"Thank you." It was really all that would form, but the weight behind her gratitude tried to hint at just how much that meant to her. Her hands smoothed out the wrinkles in the fabric at Lattice's shoulders, and then moved to gently cup her dear twin's face with both hands.

"You have never been weak, Lattice." A hand strayed just long enough to brush her fingers gently through those short bangs of hers. "Your strength has always given me strength; You are special. more to me than what they believe you to be." Her head leaned in, resting her forehead against Lattice's.

"I love you too Lattice, my dear Sister, and I always will."

Quote:

Damage: 0

Pales rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:42 am
Lattice didn't move away but she stood on her own two feet and let her Sister smooth the fabric of her top as she leaned into her Sibling's gentler touch as her eyes closed a moment behind her mask. She would be nothing without her Sister but then why did she feel so much darkness toward her. As much as she treasured her Sibling, "You are special to me as well, Needle. So special. I...I really did not mind whenever they turned to me for your sins. I ... I gladly took each lash," she murmured softly her own hands reaching to grasp her Sister's face, "I'd take all of your pain. All of your sorrow just to make sure you smile."

She meant it. Lattice truly did.

"Perhaps..We should not spar each other again until we work...through these issues," she said softly showing awareness of what had just transpired between them.

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Enoh Love rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 3 Total: 6 (2-12)

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:36 am
"Please do not say such things." Needle pleaded; she didn't want Lattice to take her pain and sorrow. Despite all the sweet words that they both meant, there was still something deep inside of her, a darkness she couldn't place. "You have been in enough pain on my behalf, please...no more. It should be my turn to take the pain from you." Behind her mask her eyes squeezed shut. This wasn't fair, it wasn't ever fair; she loved her sister, but it was clear there were wounds she tried so hard to bury; that they both tried so hard to bury.

"Yes, it would be for the best. I apologize, it was not my intent to bare wounds." Her shoulders shuffled, fingers itching to pull Lattice in to a hug; but as she said, she didn't want Lattice to take more pain from her, and that meant no hugs.

She really, really wanted a hug.

Quote:

Damage: 0

Pales rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 3:46 pm
"Needle..." She tried to protest but instead fell silent and she just listened to her Twin quietly.

What was it about their situation that made it so impossible for them to hate each other unless they were coming to blows even if it wasn't supposed to be serious? The situation had run from their grasp and now they were feeling so much emotion and pain it was spilling out of them both like blood from a freshly made gash. She leaned up and kissed Needle on the forehead and unlike her Sister she had no hesitation about the hug as she pulled her Twin in and embraced her. This was a pain she could handle. The pain of loving embrace. The hug wasn't firm at the moment she was giving her sibling a chance to pull away.

DMG: 1

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Enoh Love rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 6 Total: 10 (2-12)

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:58 pm
Needle felt the bittersweet hug, the comforting gesture laced with pain. How the engraver had not yet started to cry at her sister's lovely words was beyond her, but it was the hug that brought them. She loved hugs, she loved touching, but it wasn't fair that their hugs resulted in pain. It just...wasn't fair.

But it also didn't stop her from returning it, wrapping her arms tightly around her twin.

Quote:

Damage: 4

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:22 pm
Lattice took the pain silently letting out nothing but a sigh despite how painful it all really felt. The pain lancing through her was nothing so long as she had her Sister's love and never lost it though it seemed that there was a rift between them emotionally that both had been harboring in spite of their bond. She leaned and lightly gave her sister a kiss on the cheek.

"We will rise above this," she said quietly, confidently. Over time they would heal the wounds that their Elders had begun and would make it better. Maybe if they worked together instead of fighting each other it would work out best for them.

She nuzzled her Twin's cheek a bit before she went still, "C..Come let us go get bandaged up and find some tea, hm? Let us forget this silly sparring for the day."

Lattice felt weak and tired but she stayed strong.

HP: 0  

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:11 pm
"We will." She murmured in agreement, leaning into the kiss before she pressed one of her own, leaning away to untangle herself. "We have been through worse, dear one." At least, she thought they had been through worse; aside from the daily physical pain she wasn't sure if anything could be worse.

"That sounds like a beautiful idea, here, allow me." Her hand slipped into Lattice's, gently guiding the ghoul away from the gym, following memory out and then little hidden splashes of ink to their dorms.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:17 pm
"Yes, so much worse," she agreed quietly. Once they had managed to untangle herself from her Sister, the physical pain was negligible and something she could bear but the pain resulting from the gash in their relationship was not but for now they could do nothing but agree to fix it.

Letting her Sibling take her hand she quietly padded after Needle not loving her any less or distrusting her.

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas