Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Help and Advice
Transgender in need of help Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

purplefan100

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:23 am
Prince Ikari
purplefan100
Prince Ikari
purplefan100
hi. Prince ikari, What did you do to figure out that you were what you are.

ikari that is from chobits right? Or did you get the name from some place else.

Hello. I'm not sure how to answer that question. I thought I had figured out I was transgender/lesbian around this time last year, but a few months after making the realization, and maybe it was because my mother really ridiculed me for the whole transgender thing, I realized I'm just a very feminine male.

And the Ikari is from Neon Geneis Evangelion. I use to have a crush on the main character, Shinji Ikari.

I looked him up, I have had a crush on darien/Endymion from sailor moon .

I'm afraid I'm not familiar with him. ^^;

I spelled it wrong redface . It okay. It doesn't matter. Its nice to talk to someone about this. I didn't want people to think of me differently. I had questions and I didn't know who I should ask, some people are really judgemental. I didn't want any problems.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:27 am
purplefan100
I think I am definetely transgender. I felt like I didn't fit into the stereotype of a girl. I had "boy " interests so that confused me. Though part of me did like wearing dresses and feeling pretty. those girls that dress in all pink and carry their purses at their elbow, that was never me. That the image I grew up with girls are dainty and delicate. I can understand a guy who wants to dress like a girl could wear shirts and pretty shirts and stuff. But the other way around. I have no idea what a girl dressing as a guy would wear.

You're definitely making progress then! I'm glad you're figuring yourself out. I know exactly how you feel. Growing up, I was the other way around, and had girl interests. I preferred to stay inside and play with dolls, than go outside and play sports. My image of a typical boy, was one that liked playing rough, and getting dirty, and none of that appealed to me. I would say, you could wear baggy boy jeans instead of tight girl ones, boy t-shirts, and just t-shirts with no bras, briefs or boxers instead of panties, things along those lines. It's not too hard to dress like a male. ^^  

Prince Ikari

Conservative Victory

Prince Ikari

Conservative Victory

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:31 am
purplefan100
Prince Ikari
purplefan100
Prince Ikari
purplefan100

Hello. I'm not sure how to answer that question. I thought I had figured out I was transgender/lesbian around this time last year, but a few months after making the realization, and maybe it was because my mother really ridiculed me for the whole transgender thing, I realized I'm just a very feminine male.

And the Ikari is from Neon Geneis Evangelion. I use to have a crush on the main character, Shinji Ikari.

I spelled it wrong redface . It okay. It doesn't matter. Its nice to talk to someone about this. I didn't want people to think of me differently. I had questions and I didn't know who I should ask, some people are really judgemental. I didn't want any problems.

It's quite alright. It is nice to be able to talk to people about these types of things. I only hope I've managed to help some. I know that some people will think differently of you, but don't be like me and back away from who you feel you truly are to please others. Embrace who you are, and be happy. And there will be so many others I'm sure who will gladly accept you. =)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:36 am
Prince Ikari
purplefan100
I think I am definetely transgender. I felt like I didn't fit into the stereotype of a girl. I had "boy " interests so that confused me. Though part of me did like wearing dresses and feeling pretty. those girls that dress in all pink and carry their purses at their elbow, that was never me. That the image I grew up with girls are dainty and delicate. I can understand a guy who wants to dress like a girl could wear shirts and pretty shirts and stuff. But the other way around. I have no idea what a girl dressing as a guy would wear.

You're definitely making progress then! I'm glad you're figuring yourself out. I know exactly how you feel. Growing up, I was the other way around, and had girl interests. I preferred to stay inside and play with dolls, than go outside and play sports. My image of a typical boy, was one that liked playing rough, and getting dirty, and none of that appealed to me. I would say, you could wear baggy boy jeans instead of tight girl ones, boy t-shirts, and just t-shirts with no bras, briefs or boxers instead of panties, things along those lines. It's not too hard to dress like a male. ^^

I did stay inside though alot, watched alot of tv, which was bad. I played with dolls, I had this doll my favorite my relative even made her pjs i took her everywhere then I lost her. :'( But I had barbies, my mom was creative and I used to dress up pretty for holidays and stuff. Sometimes my mom would make dresses for me and a hat. I felt so cute. I played with barbies and one day I realized wait why am I doing this. I'm bored and not having fun. I barely play barbies with the younger girls in my family. It just doesn't speak to me.  

purplefan100

purplefan100

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:39 am
Prince Ikari
purplefan100
Prince Ikari
purplefan100
Prince Ikari
purplefan100

It's quite alright. It is nice to be able to talk to people about these types of things. I only hope I've managed to help some. I know that some people will think differently of you, but don't be like me and back away from who you feel you truly are to please others. Embrace who you are, and be happy. And there will be so many others I'm sure who will gladly accept you. =)

Thank you hugs prince ikari. you been a help. I feel that even Though I am not sure of my self and when I fall and I still have questions. I feel better. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:41 am
lol. We are the opposite, prince ikari.  

purplefan100

Prince Ikari

Conservative Victory

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:44 am
purplefan100
Prince Ikari
purplefan100

I did stay inside though alot, watched alot of tv, which was bad. I played with dolls, I had this doll my favorite my relative even made her pjs i took her everywhere then I lost her. :'( But I had barbies, my mom was creative and I used to dress up pretty for holidays and stuff. Sometimes my mom would make dresses for me and a hat. I felt so cute. I played with barbies and one day I realized wait why am I doing this. I'm bored and not having fun. I barely play barbies with the younger girls in my family. It just doesn't speak to me.

Watching a lot of TV probably wasn't the best thing. But I did it a lot as well also, as did so many people from our generation. I remember playing with a few dolls when I was younger. I also had a doll house and a barbie van to go with it. I always found it pretty fun. >.< I also use to have this dress I'd wear. I remember it was blue with white polka-dots on it. I loved wearing it so much. I have to wonder what happened to it. Of course, I did still play with boy toys as well. I had some dinosaurs I'd play with, and they were nice also. And I had plenty of stuffed animals. Even a stuffed bunny rabbit, who I have even to this day and still hold once in awhile. He was my best friend growing up.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:46 am
purplefan100
Prince Ikari
purplefan100
Prince Ikari
purplefan100

Thank you hugs prince ikari. you been a help. I feel that even Though I am not sure of my self and when I fall and I still have questions. I feel better. smile

You're welcome. *hugs* I'm glad I was able to help. If you have any questions, you're free to ask me, or any of the others in this guild, and we will try our best to help you. I wish you the best of luck finding yourself out. =)  

Prince Ikari

Conservative Victory

Prince Ikari

Conservative Victory

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:48 am
purplefan100

Of course. It's nor surprising though. I've always been pretty feminine, and it sounds like you're more masculine. >.<  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:55 am
I wear slightly baggie pants. I never really wore really tight pants except when it was cold. then i put another pair of pants on top as long as i wasn't in school. School rule only past a certain date when it starts getting cold can we wear pants for uniform, before that nope skirt is mandatory. No one ever bought me boy toys unless you count sega and some dinosaurs. I love stuffed animals, I still have some, I have collected over the years, I have been told i have too many. There is this gym close by and it has stuff like martial arts and boxing and stuff or " guy stuff" I would much rather do that then well, spin is probably alright, pedaling fast outside is fun. The idea of abrobics turns me off and makes me bored. I once rode a atm and it rained that day so it was muddy instead of dusty and I loved it.  

purplefan100

purplefan100

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:59 am
Prince Ikari
purplefan100
Prince Ikari
purplefan100
Prince Ikari
purplefan100

You're welcome. *hugs* I'm glad I was able to help. If you have any questions, you're free to ask me, or any of the others in this guild, and we will try our best to help you. I wish you the best of luck finding yourself out. =)
thanks crying happy tears. heart I feel like the world makes a little more sense and like I understand my self a little better.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:02 am
Prince Ikari
purplefan100

Of course. It's nor surprising though. I've always been pretty feminine, and it sounds like you're more masculine. >.<

I just never really thought about it before. I thought about it for a while like......... I like "guy stuff" I am in a body that has girl parts.  

purplefan100

Prince Ikari

Conservative Victory

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:06 am
purplefan100
I wear slightly baggie pants. I never really wore really tight pants except when it was cold. then i put another pair of pants on top as long as i wasn't in school. School rule only past a certain date when it starts getting cold can we wear pants for uniform, before that nope skirt is mandatory. No one ever bought me boy toys unless you count sega and some dinosaurs. I love stuffed animals, I still have some, I have collected over the years, I have been told i have too many. There is this gym close by and it has stuff like martial arts and boxing and stuff or " guy stuff" I would much rather do that then well, spin is probably alright, pedaling fast outside is fun. The idea of abrobics turns me off and makes me bored. I once rode a atm and it rained that day so it was muddy instead of dusty and I loved it.

You know after reading all of that, it sounds even more like you are transgender lol. Especially with the last part about riding the atm in the mud and rain. I know i'm like one of the prissy girls you mentioned earlier, because I won't do anything where I'll get dirty. And your school situation sounds pretty sucky. My school never had mandatory uniforms, so I could wear what I wanted, as long as it was school appropriate. I went to school everyday in black jeans, and a black t-shirt. It's what I still wear today actually. Though once I have my own place, I'll probably buy some women's clothes to wear around my apartment. My household is too conservative for me to try that now. I'd count Sega and dinosaurs as being boy toys. You would have loved all of the ones I had I'm sure. I wouldn't say I have many stuffed animals nowadays. I gave about 90% of mine away a few years ago. I just kept the really important ones to me like Bunny. ^^ I'd say if they'll let you join, you should go and participate in some of those more guy-like activities, if you really want that is. I'm not one for aerobics either, so I'm with you there.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:07 am
purplefan100
Prince Ikari
purplefan100
Prince Ikari
purplefan100

thanks crying happy tears. heart I feel like the world makes a little more sense and like I understand my self a little better.

You're welcome. I'm so happy for you. whee  

Prince Ikari

Conservative Victory

Prince Ikari

Conservative Victory

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:09 am
purplefan100
Prince Ikari
purplefan100

I just never really thought about it before. I thought about it for a while like......... I like "guy stuff" I am in a body that has girl parts.

That's EXACTLY what happened to me last year. I started thinking back to my past, and how I've always liked more girly things, even though I had a male body. Up until that time, I had never heard of transgender before.  
Help and Advice

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff