Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 RP Anyone? ((SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath & Shiningdragon21)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:29 am
User Image Keeping his head down Joesph listened to her as he heard the blade being drawn. Well now this was it. It wasn't to bad of a life tho I wish that I could have stolen just a bit more gold from some of the easy targets he thought taking in a breath. "Go ahead then" he said seeming to have reached the end of his rope and realized his death was coming.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:40 am
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

The blade sliced through the rope binding him to the mast. Sheathing the rapier again, Jaqueline quickly untied the knots around the man's wrist and pulled him to his feet. "Come on, then. Don't have all day." Keeping a firm grip on his arm, she headed to the hatch that served as entry to the hold. She pulled it open and pushed him in front of her. "Go on."

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:47 am
User Image The sound of the blade coming down caused Joe to close his eyes expecting the end to come quick as he waited and waited. Was this what the afterlife was like nothing seemed to have happened the sound of the waves and the crew of the ship still surround him. Opening his eyes as the bindings were being removed from him Joesph wasn't sure what to do as he was moved from the area being pushed along. "What not planning to kill me then" he asked somewhat surprised as he was forced into the hold by the woman. What was with this pirate she was nothing like any he had dealt with before most would have likely killed him by now.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:33 pm
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

Jaqueline chuckled and followed him down into the hold. A portion of the hold was barred off, and she directed her captive into the space. It was big enough that he could move around comfortably, but he wouldn't be able to find anything near enough to use as a weapon. "Naw. Ya wanted it too much." She could tell he was surprised by her actions. A common reaction by the rare few she brought aboard. "I may be a pirate, but that don't mean I ain't got a code of honor. We just left port a few days back, so it'll be awhile 'fore our next stop. You'll be stayin' in here for a few days or till I find something useful for ya to do. We'll letcha off when next we make port."

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:00 pm
User ImageLooking around the hold it was something he was used to. Bars and confines but compared to being tied up to the mast it was a welcome improvement. Walking into the space he kept his back to her as she spoke before turning around and taking a place on the floor his back against the bars. Hearing her say he would be let off when next they made port brightened his spirits a great deal. Looking up at her he still saw her as a pirate but not the grisly honorless dogs he had encounter on a usual basis. "I suppose I should thank you then. Even if the quarters are far from impressive it's better then Jones locker."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:08 pm
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

Jaqueline chuckled. "Aye. Anythin's better than Davy Jones's locker." She swept an almost mocking bow and turned to head back abovedecks. "Enjoy your stay, Mr....Ah." She chuckled and turned back to face him. "That's right. I never got your name. Not too polite of me as your host, eh?"

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:13 pm
User Image"Joesph. Joesph Hardin" he said to her as he sat there. He was hungry currently but after being spared death at this woman's hands he figured asking anything would not be something he should likely do. "And your name or should I simply continue to call you captain?" This in all honesty would have been a better way to start his time on this ship rather then the prior way he thought to himself as he sat there looking at the woman.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:41 pm
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

Jaqueline grinned. "Well, Joseph Hardin, I am Captain Jaqueline Phoenix of the good ship Phoenix Flight. You, however, will call me Captain or Captain Phoenix as do all on this ship." Once again, she turned to go. "Someone'll bring you food at eight bells," she said as she left. Back abovedecks, she was almost immediately confronted by the quartermaster. "Cap'n, what're you plannin' ta do with him? We've no use fer a passenger." "Don't worry 'bout that, Mr. Ebon. You know how I work. If he still wishes to leave by the time we reach the Isle de Tortuga, we'll let him off and continue." The man gritted his teeth and nodded reluctantly. "Aye, Cap'n."

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:08 pm
User ImageSighing a bit as his eyes slowly moved around the area Joesph sighed a bit running a hand thru his hair. "Maybe next time something seems to good to be true I will listen to the little voice. No that's not right I still wouldn't listen to it unfortunately" he muttered to himself shaking his head. A thief held upon a pirate ship in the middle of the open sea. "The possibilities." Sacrasm radiated over his words as he stood up and walked over to the bars tapping them a few times.

Since he had been dragged out from underneath the sun the much darker depth of the hull sent a chill thru his bones. His clothing was still soaked tho he wore only a pair of pants, shoes, and a tattered top. Feeling the cold starting to seep into his body form the wetness Joe started to undress only going down to the boxers he had underneath his clothing. Wringing his clothes out he strung them up off of wherever he could find a place to hang them as he shook his head. It wasn't as cold having taken off the wet clothes tho with his boxers still being wet he wasn't fully dry either.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:33 pm
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

A sudden thought struck Jaqueline just as she was about to tell the quartermaster to return to his post. Mr. Ebon, see if you can get some clothes from someone of the same height an' build as our guest. Wouldn't do ta have him die 'fore we make port." "Aye, Cap'n." While the quartermaster did as he was bid, Jaqueline went up to the helmdeck to give the helmsman a break. Charting a course was much more enjoyable than simply retiring to her cabin.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:49 pm
User ImageWalking over to the bars of the hold he was in Joesph looked over the locks. They weren't anything he couldn't break thru easily and he guessed the rest of the ship was filled with easy locks to break into. "A bobby pin and a straight piece of metal is all it would take" he muttered to himself looking it over. All he could do now tho was wait until he was either brought food or they decided what to do with im in the time being. Thanks to the captain he had no fear of being killed here tho a change of clothes would have been a great thing to have. Slumping down against the side of the hold Joesph rested his head on his arms as he tried to get a little bit of sleep the he felt he could use.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:58 pm
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

Looking a bit miffed at having to cater to the captive's needs but unwilling to defy his captain, the quartermaster rapped on the bars of the caged section of the hold. "Here," he said gruffly. "Cap'n thought ya'd need somethin' dry ta wear." He slid the bundle of clothes and boots through the bars and left.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:32 am
User ImageWaking when the bars were being struck Joesph looked up the man as he put the clothing thru. Looking at them for a moment he was about to tell him to ask the captain to thank him but he heard the door closing as he looked up to the once again empty hold. "Thanks" he said into the darkness as he stood there looking around for a moment before changing clothes. The new pair of clothing was an almost exact fit tho the pants were a little loose a problem he took care of with his tattered shirt.

Looking over himself as he stood there now in his new apparel Joesph smiled as he patted down the clothing. He pulled his hands away tho slightly disappointed. What had he hoped to find a few tools stashed and forgotten within the clothing what a stupid thought. Shaking that from his mind he looked around. If he was going to be there being stuck in the hold wasn't an idea place to spend this voyage. Then again working with the brutes up on deck wasn't really to his liking either as physically demanding work wasn't really needed to often in the life of a thief.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:21 pm
User Image
For Ship and Sea!

At the helm, Jaqueline pondered what to do with the captive Joseph Hardin. He didn't seem like the type who'd done much hard work in his prior life. She glanced up at the rigging. Perhaps the crow's nest? A smirk twitched up the corner of her lips. It was either that or cabin boy, and the crew would enjoy pushing him around too much that way. Eight bells was struck, and the helmsman returned to his post, leaving Jaqueline free to do as she wished. She went down to the galley and told the cook to give her a bit of what he was making for the crew's dinner. With that in hand, she returned to the hold. "Good evenin', Mr. Hardin. I trust you've enjoyed your stay so far?" she smirked.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:49 pm
User Image"I can't say I like it any more then a night in prison back on land" he commented towards her as he stood there looking at her. "I suppose that is for me" he questioned looking at the food in her hand. His stomach growling was an easy sign he was hungry. "Have you made a decision on what you plan to do with me then during the absence" he asked her pushing the focus away from how hungry he was for just a moment. "Or did you decide to simply go ahead with keeping me in here for the entire trip?" Moving forward he put his hands on the bars and leaned up against them his eyes on her. An inquisitive look darted up and down the captain from the thief as he looked over at more her possessions he could still his usual nature being drawn out a bit.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff