Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Four Corners (Open but still Accepting ^^) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:54 pm
Kira crossed her ams and sighed before handing the new map to a member of her crew and then turning her attention back to Sebastian " manners are one of the few free things in this world, the way it see it, being a pirate isnt good enough reason to not use them.." She made her way back down to the deck before looking back up to Sebastian " you can stand there all day or you could come and join me and my crew for something to drink."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:57 pm
he smiled and shrugged "me-ow, she has claws" he followed in behind her.  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:07 pm
"ha! you give yourself less credit than your worth lass!" he smiled before standing up straight before stretching his arms out wide " your a woman of the sea! a hardened rogue with no fear of what this world has to offer! any land lubber would beg at your feet if they had the chance, and abit o'money never hurts to bring in the crew mates" He gave a sly grin as pointed to his own crew "any one o' these filth bags wouldn't think twice about topping me if it wasn't for the fact that i hold the coin on this ship.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:18 pm
Kira stepped down below deck to emerge into the large room she had given the crew for there break and personal usage, she smiled as her crew got to there feet before sitting after she raised her hand to signal that everything was fine, the men returned to ther seats and carried on with there things, a small man pouring out two full glasses of rum and handing one each to Kira and Sebastian.  

uki-katzugowa

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:21 pm
Sebastian sat next to her "So how have been things since we last met?" he took the glass  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:30 pm
"considering ive been attacked by vulgar men at pretty much every turn, exstorted and then embarrassed infront of my crew by a womanizing moron and have been blindly sailing the sea for the past week without a map.....i'd say im doing just fine." She took a sip of rum before yoarning " and on top of that ive not slept for 3 days and 3 nights"  

uki-katzugowa

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:34 pm
He whistled "Sounds rough" he patted her shoulder  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:38 pm
Sophie smiled. "Well I guess a few crew mates wouldn't hurt. Where ya headed then?" she asked him as she leaned against the side with a curious smile.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

uki-katzugowa

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:40 pm
She sighed before leaning back in her chair and stretching, she looked back , able to see the she sunny sky through the door "atleast theres no wet out there other than the water were sailing on."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:49 pm
He smiled "there ya go sumthin positive" he then tossed her the a peice of paper.  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:55 pm
"the only place worth visiting this side of the ocean! were headed to the isle of Kortona! sun, alcohol, men and women! whatever takes ya fancy! maybe even make a few coins too!" Zackory's crew let out a large cheer as they heard these words before Zackory cheered back, then looked back to Sophie. "so, will ye be joining us lass? The Sea-Witch can easily tow your ship to port"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:57 pm
"huh?....whats this" she looked at the piece of paper, slightly curious as to what might be on it. she looked back to Sebastian with a confused stare.  

uki-katzugowa

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:06 pm
"Hmm I think I'm overdue on an adventure." Sophie said. She then jumped up high and landed beside him. "Will you pwomise to be nice to this little lass?" she asked with big eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:12 pm
Its a map, I was meaning to go on that one after the one you gave me but it looks like you need some good news  

Fox Boy Blader

Friendly Explorer

8,025 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100

derg0n

Dangerous Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:24 pm
Zackory grinned before turning to his crew down on the deck " okay boys! we got us a lady onboard, so clean up and play nice!!" He made his way down onto the deck and tossed a large rope about 15 inches thick to a couple of men "tether the girls ship to the back of ares, and no messing up, we don't want it floating off out to sea."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff