Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
Super Mario 3D is Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Going To Get The Game?
  Yes?
  No?
  Maybe?
View Results

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:54 pm
Yuki_Windira
Xalikar
Yuki_Windira
Xalikar
They better not put the next golden sun on there.......

Oh man,I hope not! D: ~sighs~If they do and it's before I get my own 3DS,I'll buy the game anyway.@.@; ~adores the Golden Sun games~

I'm thinking thats what I should do.....although a Wii might be cheaper and I'd get to play Skyward Sword!

If it's anything like the other consoles,it should drop down some more before the next big thing shows up.

$149 is pretty good. When I bought my ps2 in 2006 it was $129  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:58 pm
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar

emotion_jawdrop Have you not played them? at all?

I didnt play Lost Age but I played all the way threw "Dark Dawn" all the way to that last dungeon where you get the last summon I think it was called "Catastrophe" but I could never beat that last Boss. sweatdrop

You're totally missing out on a good ending!!!

If you like you can tell me, I got bored with the game eventually after trying over a dozen times to kill that one Boss and sold the game for another game later on. sweatdrop

sad Hold on let me go play it again.... sweatdrop I believe I got all the summons for that game.

I'm still working on getting the last summon in Lost age......it 10x harder than the last boss.....

Hm.><; ~thinks I have all of them,but doesn't remember since they don't let you look back on completed games~  

Yuki_Windira

Spoopy Bibliophile

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:05 pm
Yuki_Windira
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar

emotion_jawdrop Have you not played them? at all?

I didnt play Lost Age but I played all the way threw "Dark Dawn" all the way to that last dungeon where you get the last summon I think it was called "Catastrophe" but I could never beat that last Boss. sweatdrop

If you like you can tell me, I got bored with the game eventually after trying over a dozen times to kill that one Boss and sold the game for another game later on. sweatdrop

sad Hold on let me go play it again.... sweatdrop I believe I got all the summons for that game.

I'm still working on getting the last summon in Lost age......it 10x harder than the last boss.....

Hm.><; ~thinks I have all of them,but doesn't remember since they don't let you look back on completed games~

I loved the summons, but I wish they would have had more  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:11 pm
Xalikar
Yuki_Windira
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar

I loved the summons, but I wish they would have had more

I know right?

What was your favorite summon? o.o  

Yuki_Windira

Spoopy Bibliophile

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:17 pm
Sadly back in the day I paid $300 for my PS2, and it is still kicking but getting very very old now. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:25 pm
Giesta
Sadly back in the day I paid $300 for my PS2, and it is still kicking but getting very very old now. sweatdrop

Do you have the regular or the slim?  

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:49 pm
Xalikar
Giesta

Regular one, though I still see a few slim ones here in stores. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:36 pm
Giesta
Xalikar
Giesta

Supposedly a lot of games don't work with certain models of the slim.

So far I haven't had a problem, but my brother has. Although he bought his from a pawn shop....  

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:51 am
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar
Giesta

So far I haven't had a problem, but my brother has. Although he bought his from a pawn shop....

Really? I had not heard this though I have heard people say the slim ones wont last as long as the older "Regular Ones"  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:54 am
Giesta
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar
Giesta

Really? I had not heard this though I have heard people say the slim ones wont last as long as the older "Regular Ones"

They must not be taking very good care of theirs then. I've had mine for 5yrs and its working just fine! biggrin  

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:57 am
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar
Giesta
Xalikar
Giesta

They must not be taking very good care of theirs then. I've had mine for 5yrs and its working just fine! biggrin

Well thats good, some people just maybe to baised about the "Slim" one that are out there. 3nodding

Most systems will like you say stay in good shape as long as you take good care of them.  
§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games