Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Persona: The Other Self (DEAD) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:03 pm
(*points to RP maker, I don't even know where or how to start* )  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:10 pm
((Yeaaaaaaaah, I've got nothing on how to start this either. sweatdrop ))  

Nighthawk475

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:47 pm
((Fine))

The hands of fate spin round and round...

It was night time and multiple sounds could be heard as the boy was walking. He tuned them out with his iPod and continued on his way home. He had told his parents he was studying for exams, but in truth he was busy partying. Suddenly everything went dead, dead and dark. No streetlights, no house lights, no light of any sort seemed to shine. With his music off the man looked around wondering what was going on. Suddenly he heard a sound, a voice, calling to him. Unable to resist, he went towards it. Minutes later his shrieks of terror and agony were heard, but there was no one to hear it. The next day Jeremy Sloan was reported missing.

...and soon you will face the threat to your existence.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:13 am
((So... Where are we all starting...? And how do we end up with our Personas? And what should I do with my characters grandma?))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:25 am
(Gee...that's so helpful on where we start Omg >.< )  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:52 pm
((That is...not the helpful start I was expecting....*sigh* Fine, fine I'll get this thing under way....))

"Let's see....I've got an english paper due in two weeks...and a history quiz on monday....Not to mention that concert next month I need to rehearse for..." Vincent sat on a park bench, his messenger bag sitting beside him as he went over his schedule. He looked up for a moment and glanced at some of the officers in the distance, no doubt looking for any information on the boy that had disappeared. But, it didn't concern him and he went right back to focusing on his work. He had grades to maintain, he couldn't be bothered to get involved with mysteries and gossip about what happened.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:38 pm
((Just post at school, geez emotion_donotwant ))

Seth continued on his way to school and noticed the police. Someone went missing again. Seth thought with a sigh. It seemed like a common occurrence these days, people went missing and they were either found dead or alive yet insane.

((By the way, to get your persona when you get attacked.))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:46 pm
((Well you didn't make that part clear. >.< ))

"Ah, and then there's that mythology project...." Vincent sighed as he finally shut his schedule before tucking it back into his bag and got up to go. Leaving the park, he checked his watch as he headed off to class. The park was relatively close to campus and his classes typically started late in the morning. Before then, he'd typically relax in the park while going over his to-do list before going on his way.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

Xistund

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:07 pm
Dustin walked to school his he was in no particular hurry he saw some cops but that was to be expected some people have been truing up dead. Dustin even kept a switch blade with him for safety though if it was caught at school he may be in trouble.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:50 pm
Jenna Craft ran like the Devil himself was on her heels, dodging around people and objects in her mad dash for her school. She had managed to sleep through her alarm, again, and was running late for school, again.  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Nighthawk475

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:43 pm
Ellen readjusted her sports bag so it rested comfortably on her shoulder. Soccer practice was today, so she had had the misfortune of carrying all her equipment plus school supplies. As she walked along the street, three police cars drove by.

'Weird. I wonder who disappeared this time?' she thought. Ellen wasn't really one to follow the news, but even she had heard about the string of disppearances lately. She shrugged it off, knowing that she would find out more details later. The girls on the soccer team knew more about current events than she ever would. As Ellen got closer to the school, she heard the sounds of someone running behind her. She started to turn around to investigate who it was but before she could, the person collided with her, sending them both tumbling to the ground. Furious, she rose to her feet.

"What the hell is your problem!?" she yelled, not recognizing who it might be.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:57 pm
((Not sure if you meant my character ran into yours, but I'm making it happen))

"Sorry!", Jenna says as she scrambles back to her feet. She winces slightly as her jeans and jacket rub against freshly acquired scrapes. She glances at her watch and her already pale face manages to turn paler. "Gram's gonna skin me alive...", she groans. She was now officially late for school for the seventh day in a row.  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Nighthawk475

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:17 pm
((Oops! Yeah, I meant for that to happen. My bad. sweatdrop ))

Ellen was about to rip the girl a new one when she finally recognized who it was.

"Craft-san! Damn, I didn't even recognize you. Sorry for yelling," she said sheepishly. "But c'mon, we better get to school. We're already late." She readjusted her bag and started to break into a run.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:47 pm
((I'm guessing we're in Japan?))

"You don't have to apologize, it was my fault for running into you.", Jenna responds as she runs beside the older girl. "You can call me by my first name, you know.", she says after a moment. She still wasn't used to the Japanese culture even though she had moved here from Australia several months ago, she was always messing up the honorifics that were put on the ends of names.

((Kun is for boys, chan is usually for girls, sensei is for teachers, and sempie is for someone older than you, right? Cause I really do have trouble remembering...))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Forever_Hikaru

Dedicated Player

11,225 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:09 pm
(Senpai* lol or sempai >.< )

Koyuki started heading to class once she noticed the time. She was on campus about ten minutes ago since she never wanted to be late for school. As she was walking, she got a text on her phone. Seems like someone was spreading the news about a new victim that disappeared recently.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff