Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
My Dysfunctional Pony: Friendship with Benefits (opened!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite Main Cast Pony
  Twilight Sparkle
  Applejack
  Fluttershy
  Rainbow Dash
  Rarity
  Pinkie Pie
View Results

Xistund

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:27 pm
Sissie gave a squeak that sounded like "good morning" as the two came by. BlackBlood was a pony he did not want to get on his bad side that is if he has a good side and the fact that Pro was there two made Sissie want to run the other way.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:30 pm
Whitey fluttered up to Sophie, "Hiyah Sophie, and you too Sissie," She said happily with a large wave. "How are you today?"

BlackBlood walked up to Sophie and the others. He nodded with a grunt his normal form of greeting. Glancing around he spotted a few green apples in a stand nearby. Turning towards WhiteWind he non-verbally asked for some money to get some.

A slight nod came from Whitey in a fashion not normally seen coming from her as she pulled some money from what seemed like nowhere. Handing it over BlackBlood cantered over to the apple stand and purchased two, one for him and one for his sister.

(ooh sorry didn't see your post Xistund Time for an EDIT!)  

Rebel Of Death

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:49 pm
"I'm good thanks. How about yourself?" Sophie asked with a smile. She saw the action between the two then looked back at Whitey.

Bull smiled as he trotted back to the group. He was happy that the harvest had come to the market alright. As he walked he looked down for a second and then accidently ran into BlackBlood. "Oh sorry sir. I wasn't lookin where I was headin." he said with an apologetic smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:23 pm
"Oh I'm wonderful. Though thats no surprise," Whitey said happily. She smiled brightly "So what're you doing today?" the pony asked excitedly.

BlackBlood grunted at Bull before continuing on his way back to the other ponies. Handing his twin one of the apples he began eating his taking large bites out.

Whitey smiled brightly as she took the apple. She took small bites out of the apple savoring it instead of devouring it like her brother.  

Rebel Of Death

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:28 pm
"I've just been shopping for stuff to make stew today." Sophie said with a smile. She then looked at BlackBlood and smiled. "How are you today, BlackBlood?" she asked. She knew he didn't talk much to others but it didn't hurt to be polite to him too.

Bull saw how nervous Sissie seemed and smiled. "Hey Sissie, wanna go for a walk with me?" he asked him.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:53 pm
Sissie nodded glad for a reason to get out of there he moved close to bull with a smile oh his face  

Xistund

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 8:57 pm
"Have fun ya'll." Bull said to the others and walked off with Sissie. "Ya alright?" he asked when they were out of earshot.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:01 pm
Dysi spun and flew as the other ponies conversed...that was until Whitey showed up. Dysi loved Whitey because her hyperness almost matched Dysi's craziness. She landed with a crash and looked up at Whitey, smiling wide. "Hey Whitey! Oh my god. Yesterday I dreamed about a gnome riding on your back then all of a sudden you turned into a fish." Dysi moved her hooves around as if she could recreate how it all looked, in reality she was just flapping them up and down.  

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:04 pm
Sissie nodded "yea I'm alright I'm just nervous around lots of boys" he said feeling a bit embarrassed.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:12 pm
Bull smiled and looked at him. "Sorry if I make ya nervous." he said as they walked. He knew that Sissie liked guys too but he didn't mind it. In fact Bull was secretly gay but he never said it because his family would shun him.  

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:17 pm
"You don't make me that nervous" Sissie said with a blush and moved a bit closer to him "I know your nice and you work so vary hard."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:18 pm
"Ooh! Stew can I help!?" Whitey exclaimed happily. "I've been wandering around trying to find something to do and... Well i just cant seem to find anything to do," she continued taking another few bites from her apple. "OH Hello, Dysi!" the pony exclaimed brightly, "I didn't see you there. Though I'm not sure how seeing as how you were spinning around. And that sounds like quite the fun dream."

BlackBlood looked up and surprisingly responded verbally, "I... am.. good," he grumbled his voice low and rumbling. After this outburst of voice the pony returned to eating his apple.  

Rebel Of Death

2,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

molly the crazy angel

Romantic Lover

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:27 pm
Sophie was surprised BlackBlood spoke to her but that made her smile more. "I'm glad to hear that." she said. She then giggled a little at Dysi's story then looked back at Whitey and smiled. "Sure you can help. I'll teach you the recipe. Do you like turnip, carrots, potatoes, barley, and celery?" she asked her.

Bull blushed when Sissie said that and smiled. "Thank ya kindly Sissie. That's nice of ya to say." he said.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:34 pm
"Fooooooood! Can I taste it when you're done. Oh don't say there are turnips in it. If I taste it with turnips added I might have to lick three cats! Maybe four..depending where they came from." Dysi's imagination, or whatever you call it, didn't stop for a second. She dashed over to Blackblood and stared down at the apple he was eating, concentrating intently as one of her eyes began to twitch.  

Tifa_Rokkuhatot_tifa

5,950 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:38 pm
"your welcome, so where do you want to go?" Sissie asked as they walked  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff