Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Show Me That Brute Strength (Mitsu & Hel) [FIN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Lucyal rolled 4 4-sided dice: 2, 3, 4, 2 Total: 11 (4-16)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:06 pm
It didn’t matter that Mitsu kicked her spear away, but what did matter was the second strike she landed to her damaged arm. The reaper let out another pained cry as the Lycan rammed it again, and clumsily leapt away, trying to put some distance between him.

Oh Jack, her arm was burning with pain.

It was hard to concentrate, but Hel was pulling for a bit of a last ditch effort. She managed to summon her spear, and sang a song under her breath as she kept her narrowed gaze on Mitsu. Her spear began to glow with a purple aura, and with her good arm, she swung it at the Lycan.

She missed.

Fffffffffffuu-

If she had met her mark…she would have won. No doubt.

HP: 8/40
Damage: FEAR Attack -Crusading Hymm – Hel sings a song that helps to focus her attack power for a short burst (Battle Cry) – MISS  
Inu-Mitsu rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 7 Total: 10 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:34 am
As it always seemed to be the case Mitsu became more focused at the end of the fight when she was barely standing and already bleeding. Maybe if she had this focus at the beginning she could have avoided the bleeding part. That thought would have to wait until later. At that moment she was focused on Hel wondering what the ghoul would do next, her ears perking when she heard the ghoul singing under her breath. She wasn't sure what she was saying but she was fairly certain it wasn't favorable toward her well being.

As Hel's spear came toward her Mitsu side stepped and ducked down to avoid it before bracing herself against the ground with her hands and bringing up a leg to kick out at Hel's side making a pretty solid hit.

HP: 8/40
Damage: 4  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Lucyal rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 8 Total: 10 (2-16)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:56 am
As Mitsu dodged her nearly winning blow and then kicked at her, the reaper stumbled to the side. Though her FEAR shield was rapidly diminishing and her arm was still burning in pain, this fight wasn’t over yet. Hel grit her teeth as she stumbled and righted herself, and quickly brought her spear around to whack Mitsu in the head once more.

Might as well annoy her if she was going down like this.

HP: 4/40
Damage: 4  
Inu-Mitsu rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 2 Total: 9 (2-16)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:49 pm
Whack! Mitsu could actually hear ringing in her ears after that last blow, her vision getting a little fuzzy from the continued assault to her skull. Her head was pounding with the worst headache she had ever known. "Why do you keep hitting me in the head?" @n@

In a wild flail of swinging Mitsu just hoped to land some sort of hit. This fight was starting to wind down and she knew both of them couldn't last much longer.

Don't push me because I am close to the edge~ I am trying not to lose my head~

HP: 4
Damage: 3....why so dramatic  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Lucyal rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 4 Total: 8 (2-16)

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:40 pm
Despite how winded she was getting, Hel couldn’t help but chuckle.

The same reason you keep nailing me in the arm!” She retorted, but let out a grunt as Mitsu’s wild flailing managed to land a hit. Oh sweet Sally…her shield really felt on the verge of giving way now…and she was getting really tired…and it didn’t help that her arm was still burning. Regardless, of the pain, Hel carried on. That was her way, after all!

She swung her spear with one arm at the lycan, managing to clip her.

HP: 1/40
Damage: 2

Inu-Mitsu rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 8 Total: 13 (2-16)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:41 pm
Hel came in once more but Mitsu had been expecting the Valkyrie to nail her in the head again. When she instead clipped her in the side with her spear Mitsu thought that was it. She was done for. The lycan could feel her shield wavering.

In a last ditch effort, Mitsu took advantage of the close range between the two. If Hel didn't want to be nailed in the arm, fine, Mitsu would aim for something else. Balling up her fist she drew back before making a straight punch at Hel's face, her muscles tensing as she felt the last of her energy and strength surge through her all at once.

HP: 2
Damage: all of it ouo or 7  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:51 am
Hel felt like she might have had a chance to win this…they were both so close to their limit once more.

After she struck out at the lycan, she was readying herself for a follow up, but she never got the chance to go through with it. The last thing Hel would remember was seeing Mitsu’s pale fist coming towards her face at an alarming speed. Maybe a brief spurt of pain that had wasn’t as bad as the pain in her arm…and then nothing.

The reaper’s spear dissipated into FEAR particles, and Hel herself ended up flying back, skidding across the ground until she came to a stop, lying motionless on the floor. She was out.

HP: -6  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:24 pm
"Eh.....EH?" Mitsu stood in completely bafflement seeing Hel go flying only to land and go still. "H...HEL?!" Breaking her stance Mitsu hurried over lifting up Hel's top half and shaking her lightly. "Hel, Hel? Are you okay?" She was out cold. Oh Jack. Oh Jack oh Jack oh Jack. Mitsu had never knocked anyone out before. What should she do?

"D-Don't worry Hel. I'll uh...I'll get you to Nurse Cricket." Despite how tired and worn she was Mitsu still managed to slip her arms under the reaper and lift her up without too much trouble. This way she was carrying her bridal style out of the gym in a hurry. "I'll get you there in no time Hel. Don't you worry!" Bang! "Eeeh...." Mitsu had been trying to move passed the door and noted how Hel's head hit the frame.........at least she was already out. She would be sure not to tell her. "Sorry~" She whispered before hurrying on her way. Maybe Hel would think it was from the punch. Yeah...yeah that was a good story.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas