Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Vicious Valkyries (Freya & Hel) [FIN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:24 am
Hel’s brow quirked in annoyance, and she looked down at her sister with a scowl.

“…I…I am not!” She shook her hand a bit at her sister once more. “Not all boils are like the ones back home, and most certainly not all like the ones you prefer to keep the company of.” Hel huffed. “Besides, I am not where near as over bearing as you anyways.” Or so she tried to reassure herself. Hey, she didn’t make him grab a**, okay?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:28 am
"Help me up."

Freya put her hand on her sister's shoulder, and started pushing herself to her feet, leaning heavily on the shorter ghoul as she stood there, regaining her bearings. "Overbearing, yeh may not bes, but yehr a challenge all rights. I just hopes Mot's up for it."

Her voice took on a much more serious tone, as her expression softened. "If he ever hurts yeh, crumpet.. I don't cares if yehr mad at me. Yeh comes teh me. Promise me yehll come tell me if he ever does a single thing teh make yeh sad."  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:38 am
Have you not seen my hand, waving in front of your face?” Hel quipped back. She leaned a bit to let Freya grab onto her shoulder, and wrapped an arm around her waist once she was standing. Well, at Freya’s words now…Hel couldn’t help but feel a little smug, and it showed as she looked up at her sister. “I believe he is up for it…or he would not be my wife boilfriend.” HA. Take that, Freya.

“…Bah….he is not going to make me sad, so don’t you worry your pretty head about it.” The ghoul muttered, starting to help guide her sister back to the reaper dorms. Besides…it really should be the other way around…Hel needed to worry about making him distressed…  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:44 am
"Boilfriend." Freya whispered hoarsely, letting it sink in as they walked. "Ach, my baby, my little crumpet. After all I'd done.." But she was no one to talk. She had no right. This damn place.. it had changed both of them. She shook her head, and laughed. "I've finally lost yeh."

She gave Hel a long, sideglance. "Try not to break him in half when yeh tups him."  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:53 am
Boilfriend.” She repeated smugly. She resisted the urge to jab best boilfriend ever, since it was always a competition with her sister, but Hel was feeling merciful, since she did just win after all.

At uh…Freya’s advice though….well. Even though she was a Brynhildr and was use to such terms from her sister…applying them to Mot? Embarassing. Only because the cowboil was so…so anti-Freya behavior and shenanigans. Hel nearly stumbled, and choked, her eyes going wide and her cheeks tinting red. “Freya!” She cried, clearly scandalized, and spluttering. “…I…he…gah! I am not even thinking about that right now!” Oh thank Jack, there were the dorms. She needed to drop off her sister and fast.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:21 am
The smug smile left Hel just as it emerged on Freya's lips, even though her face started to flush a nice, bright shade of red.

"Ach, crumpet." The old Freya would have immediately followed this statement with something concerning how glad she was that Hel wasn't thinking about such things. But instead, she stayed suspiciously silent. And smug.

Eventually, she shrugged. "Well, one day. If yeh needs any pointers." The last word came out as a short laugh through pursed lips, as if she was trying not to let her laughter out.  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:37 am
Once again, Hel choked. “I DO NOT NEED ANY POINTERS!” She cried, her voice echoing off the walls of the reaper dorms. OOPS. Someone was being a big too loud…

Oh thank Jack, here was the third floor…Hel helped her sister down the hall with hurry in her step, stopping in front of the older valkyrie’s door with impatience. “Here you are!” She rushed, “Now go get some rest!” Don’t give her any advice or say anything else about the matter.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:43 am
As funny as it was that Hel was freaking out about the thought of getting pointers, Freya looked a little.. hurt. Hel knew that Freya wouldn't have any real pointers when it came to sex - or at least, she'd known that she shouldn't. Freya had been subtly trying to tell her sister about a big event in her life, but..

Well, perhaps it just wasn't the right time.

Freya opened her door and stepped inside, moving away from Hel and standing on her own two feet. She wasn't laughing, but she was pretty decently hiding her sadness, too.

"All right, crumpet." Freya murmured, giving her sister a little wave as she left the door open and started bobbing around inside her room, looking for some bandages.  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:21 am
Now, granted, Hel’s thoughts were a bit slow on the uptake due to Freya’s teasing…but when it finally did catch up to her…well…it hit her like a ton of bricks. The valkyrie stood in her sister’s door way as her hands hung limply at her sides and her eyes widened. Well, one day. If yeh needs any pointers. How…would Freya know what to tell her unless she…

Oh dear.

Hel in took a sharp breath at this realization. “…Y…you…” She pointed a finger at her as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:25 pm
Freya had bent down, very slowly, to gather up some bandages from a lower cabinet. She heard Hel's quiet voice as she rose back up, but her back was to the ghoul who'd suddenly sparked with realization. It gave her the chance to purse her lips with amusement, but as she unravelled the bandages, she wiped the expression off her face and tried to look as serious and unaffected as possible before turning around. She handed Hel the bandage end and started pulling.

"Help me with these, if you're not leaving." She commanded in a very serious tone, but it didn't last. A few moments of looking at her sister, and she was already biting her lip to keep from giggling.  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:07 am
Hel just stared at the older valkyrie like she was a ghoul possessed. Her sister Freya…she had changed so much since she came here. But…hadn’t Hel as well? It was easier to accept the changes within herself, but maybe a bit harder to accept them in her sister. It probably didn’t help that Freya had been just so adamantly against anything involving love and that…but here she was…

The ghoul quietly took the bandages when offered, holding into it as Freya unrolled it. Her brows furrowed. “…Are you happy?”  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:15 am
It was then that Freya betrayed just how injured she really was, as she dropped the bandages and wrapped her sister up in her arms, and in her wings. Trapped in the overwhelming embrace of the older valkyrie, there was just enought light to still see Freya's face should she look up at it. The silliest, most lovestruck and dopey expression graced Freya's features. It was a face Hel had probably never seen before.

"Crumpet, I've never been happier in my entire life."  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:29 am
Hel let out a small grunt as she was suddenly enveloped in her sister’s arms and her wings, even. She stared up at her sister with a furrowed brow, and it was indeed an expression she’d never had the pleasure of seeing grace her sister’s face. It was a bit unnerving at first. The smaller ghoul was silent for a moment.

“…Well, I suppose that is all that really matters, ya?” Why question things, seriously.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:33 am
Freya's expression fell for a second, before it straightened up to her normal smile, and she uncurled around her sister awkwardly. "Ja. I suppose it is." Her brow furrowed, and she bent down to pick up the bandages again, turning herself around to get them wrapped around her body.

She didn't know what the weird feeling she was getting from her sister meant, but she didn't question it. It probably didn't matter.  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:38 am
Once she was released, Hel helped in wrapping the bandages around her sister, and oddly enough, did not have anything to say on the matter. Once the injuries were attended to, the ghoul looked ready to go, and she was. “I shall be heading off now, sister. Give my regards to Herryk, hmm?”

She really hadn’t seen the draugr around for quite some time, but sure enough, her sister probably did!  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff