Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:22 pm
((I think Draco is about to do something rather stupid... And Kastel's about to do something rather bloody))

'I wonder if I've been changed in the night?
Let me think: was I the same when I got up this morning?
I almost think I can remember feeling a little different.

Kastel went up to various random floors, easily escaping notice by keeping to the shadows and 'vanishing'. Finally, after much trial and error, she arrives at a floor and sees the man she has been searching for talking to a group of people who were either his underlings or other politicians. She runs up to the man and grabs onto his hand, looking up into his eyes the eyes of her own illusion brimming with tears as she sobs in a childish voice, "Have you seen my stuffed rabbit? My parents are leaving tonight and if I don't find him soon we'll have to leave him!"

'But if I'm not the same, the next question is
'Who in the world am I?'
Ah, that's the great puzzle!'
- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland, Ch. 2

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:29 pm
I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

The cloaked young woman from before appeared silently in front of the half-dragon. "What are you doing here?" she asked, her voice hoarse as though she'd been yelling recently. "What is your purpose for being on Titans' Island?" She did not remove her hood, but her eyes burned from beneath it, looking at him with a piercing stare.

...But nor am I an ugly, spiteful crow.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:31 pm
((Hey, I never said it was the smartest idea. Besides, what better way to kinda get things rollin' with Titans' Tower? I already have a killer idea for this part of the story.))

"Whoa! Who're you, lady?! You don't just go appearin' in front of a guy like that!" Draco was obviously surprised by this young woman's appearance, but he couldn't help but notice a certain beauty that she held. "I was just explorin' the area. That's all. I'd heard all kinds of things about this place, and I wanted to check it out."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:35 pm
((I think you ninja posted him))

'I wonder if I've been changed in the night?
Let me think: was I the same when I got up this morning?
I almost think I can remember feeling a little different.

The politician looks down at her in surprise and is about to yell at her when he notices that it was a pretty little girl grabbing his hand. He grins, "But of course. You all go ahead of me while I take care of her." Kastel lets the man lead her away and into one of the suites. " Now why don't you go sit on the bed while I-", the man had started to say with a leer as he turned towards what he thought would be an easy victim but his sentence was abruptly cut off into a choking gurgle as he falls to the ground, his throat cut wide open. "Sorry, but it's only politics.", she says, her voice as lifeless as the newly made corpse in front of her, "Now off with your head." With that last remark she fully decapitates the man and places the head on the bed, she then drags the body to the balcony and somehow manages to heave it over the railing down to the cold pavement 56 floors below. She makes her way back to the elevator and back to the street, her illusion wearing off after walking two blocks, police sirens already racing towards to scene of the crime.

'But if I'm not the same, the next question is
'Who in the world am I?'
Ah, that's the great puzzle!'
- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland, Ch. 2

((And yay for doing something bloody!))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:36 pm
((Two minutes before is not ninja posting. Is it?))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:37 pm
((Depends on how long he was typing))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:37 pm
((Yeah, that one took me a while to type. I ain't had much sleep, lately.))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:40 pm
((Yay editedness! And making up words! And not knowing what to do with my crazy lady now!))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:42 pm
(Why yes actually! Because of all the experiments he was put through and the trauma, his main targets are scientists. It doesn't mean that's all he kills, but just about)

After carefully stalking the "lucky" one, for about twenty minutes, he noted her entering a dull looking building, the windows high from the ground, obviously only for sunlight. He smiled and snuck in, making sure not to be seen. Inside the building, he noted hundreds "lucky" ones out and about! It was a research lab. Oh the thought of slaying them all was something that went though his mind, but he had a main "Lucky" one and stuck with it. Hidden in the shadows, his skin began to lose its color, going pale, his hair becoming a snowy white. He let the "Lucky" one roam for a bit before she made it to her office... all alone... Perfect...

Silently and fairly easily, Nicholas slid into her room undetected, she busy with her papers. Something then started to irritate her eyes, a gleam of sunlight... She looked up, the image of a pale boy with a sword seemingly attached to his arm her last sign. His sharp blue eyes staring at hers with a terrifying gaze. One word was spoken by Nicolas...

"Clear..."

Not even a scream was made. It was too late to even react. The deed was done, the "Lucky" one was terminated, her remains scattered in her office as blood stained the walls all around.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:46 pm
((We'll get to you soon enough, Minnta. Didn't this happen to you last time, too?))

I am no beautiful, peaceful dove...

They young woman continued to stare at him. "Don't try to enter. There are still alarms and traps set about the Tower although no one's been here for almost twenty years." She closed her eyes for a moment, then opened them again and looked past him this time. "Besides, it's not time yet. Not everyone's here."

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:50 pm
Draco wasn't sure what to think of this mysterious young woman's words, but he nodded his head. "Okay. If it's gonna be openin' soon, then I guess I can wait." He decided it might be best if he were to be the gentleman here and try to get on good terms with this young lady. "And sorry I was so rude. Allow me to introduce myself. My name's Draco Whitefang. And who might you be, Miss?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:51 pm
((@Spartan: Kastel goes after Politicians first, then everyone else if there's no more politicians around. Her family and powers really screwed her up
@Tayuya: It always happen to me... Not always my fault either, though this time it sort of is.
Should I go on a killing spree..? It would give me and possibly you something to do))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:57 pm
((lol.))

I am no peaceful, beautiful dove...

The young woman smiled beneath her hood, the smile and her eyes the only visible parts of her face. "I go by the codename Snow Raven. I'll give my real name only when we're all together."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:02 pm
"Snow Raven, huh? I like that. Has a kinda mystical vibe to it." Draco had always been fascinated by the ways of magic, and this girl's name had magic of some kind written all over it. "You mind if I just call ya Snow for short? It'd be a lot easier than just callin' you 'Snow Raven' all the time." He let out a little bit of a chuckle. This was the first time he had been able to talk to someone that had seen his true appearance and not run away, and he liked how it felt.  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items