Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: Resurrection of the Tower .:NA/OPEN:. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:09 pm
((I'm sure she would be happy to know that... I think I'm going to wait and see if anyone wants to jump into her impending fight))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:46 pm
- OOC: For those who crossed your fingers... I ********' LOVE YOU! *prances around, listening to iPod with my new teddy bear* Teehee! I was a bandit tonight! *waves dimino box around* Anyone wanna play with me?
@Kity: I felt like singing that, but then I'd be sent away! XD BTW go as far as you want unless someone says stop. I personally don't care, so I leave the gore factor to y'all. -

At the word 'Tamaran', stories of the old Titans rose. Starfire. That's who she was reminded of! "You look a lot like one of the old heroes from here." the girl said, lowering her guard a smig, "I've only seen old pictures of her from old newpapers my parents had in the attic, but you look like Starfire. Are you relat-" Then, she heard the commotion in the streets. "Uh, follow me!" she said, spreading her wings, "I hear trouble!" She leaped backwards off the building, but was carried through the air horizontally by her beautiful wings. It didn't take long to find the group. Before landing, the girl quickly tied a white ninja-like mask around her face, something she did before showing her face in a fight, so no one could recognize her on the streets. "Wassuuup?" she said, smirking behind her mask as she landed.

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:52 pm
(Ugh. The rain is seriously messing with what I want to do X_X Rain and instruments don't mix well... Oh and congrats Angel-chan on getting you headphones!!)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:59 pm
Connie was about to reply when the winged girl said to follow her and took off. She did so, landing on the opposite side of the group. "Can we join, or is this a thugs-only party?" she smirked. She'd never understood the superiority earthmen felt against their women; there was more female superiority on New Tamaran, so it always irked her a bit to see guys ganging up on a girl.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:11 pm
((@Angel: Several of my ancestors were bandits... I'm related to Butch Cassidy if anyone knows who that is))

“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning'

Arielle looks at the new comers with mild irritation. "Oi, I'm perfectly capable of handling this.", she snaps at them. The gang fidgets uncertainly as they take int the two flying girls before the one Ari had knocked over earlier lunges at her with arms stretched to grab her. She easily grabs his arms and twists to the side, throwing him into and knocking over two of the others. "Try that again, and I'll rip the damn things off.", she states coldly, her eyes seeming to glow a faint silver as her powers begin to stir from her anger.

'I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
-Winston Churchill

((Arielle's a violent/angry drunk))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:18 pm
Running into the scene kyo skidded to a stop as he looked at the three girls fighting the thugs. That didn't seem very appropriate to do until he watched Arielle grab one of them and throw the man. "Wow" he muttered slightly suprised at the scene as he simply looked on. From anyone that looked at him's view it was simply an elementary school aged boy watching the fight that was happening his body holding nothing to hint towards him being the hero that he was.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:38 pm
- OOC: Nope, lol. *dances and sings "Matryoshka"* -

The winged girl giggled as she watched. "I see that well, but who says you always fight alone?" she said, "Plus, I'm very capable of cleaning the mess afterwards. Trust me. Well, unless there's dead bodies. Those I can't really dump in jail." She shrugged and had a man's shadow reach up and grab his ankles. "Though I wanna teach at least one to not mess with people." she said. The shadow stood and few inches taller than the man since there were enough shadows around; this caused the man to hang upside down.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:44 pm
(I love that song Angel-Chan!!!)

Nicholas sighed, finishing his piece, but the rain still pouring. He didn't want to walk home in the rain, but he had to get home some how. He packed up his violin and began walking home. He just so happened to see three girls taking care of a group of baddies. "Wow... that's so cool..." He uttered, in awe of their capabilities even though he had an amazing ability as well. Something about the girl with the ninja mask stuck a chord with him. It wasn't the wings, but something else he couldn't really describe.  

spartan309

Lupine Pup

5,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:52 pm
- OOC: I did a Kaito cosplay of Matryoshka once. If you wanna see, go tooo... Um, Google "Holiday Matsuri Florida". Should be the first link. They should have a link to their flickr gallery on the Home. Find "ShadoCon" and I think it's the 0040 picture or something. Idk. Me and my Len are basically Peacocking Inuyasha heart -  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 7:59 pm
((Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid were famous American outlaws. There's a movie about them I think... Though it's old...))

Arielle 'tsk'ed in annoyance, not really bothered by the fact that the two girls could fly and one seemed able to control shadows. No, it wasn't these thing. It was the fact that they were pushing their way into her fight. "Ever thought that maybe some people prefer to fight alone? Or just being left alone in general?", the last question was directed at the gang who had finally decided to take action. She ducks under a fist, lashing out with a vicious kick the sends the man tumbling to the ground, retching.

-Winston Churchill

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:45 pm
(I've heard of them BC and the SDK. Not too much, but the names are familiar.)

Haruko stepped into the cemetary. Five dead bodies of five previous mayors of the city crawled up. They were mostly bone, but a few places, like their calves or half their head still had muscle and skin on them. Haruko clapped excitedly,"Hello mes amis! Follow me!" She marched out of the cemetary and down the street, the former mayors walking behind her. They neither limped nor groaned; they just...walked. People on the streets screamed in horror at the parade of the dead and ran off in all odd direction.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:11 pm
((I've heard of them. I think it's awesome that you're related to Butch Cassidy, Minnta.))

Connie sidestepped a poorly aimed punch and grabbed the man who'd aimed it by the back of his collar. "Not smart, my friend. Not smart at all," she said, glaring at him. Then she shoved the guy away from her. He hit a wall and slid down it, groaning. "Oops. Guess I still need to work on the handling of my strength."  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:28 pm

Arielle smirks as she sends another man flying. "These wankers aren't worth the effort of holding back.", she tells the orange girl (she is orange right?). She throws another man only to notice that he would land on a boy holding a violin case. "Oh bugger it!", she growls as she swiftly lunges forward and grabs the thrown mans ankle and slams him into the ground.

-Winston Churchill

((You'd think that with an Australian mother I would at least know a few Britishy insults, but I've actually had to look some up...))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:33 pm
((Yup. She's orange. Just like Starfire and Blackfire. Makes sense since she's, y'know, Tamaranean.))  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:33 pm
"That may be enough of that there villain's but still you shouldn't try to hurt them that much" kyo muttered as he took in a deep breath. "Flowers of the frost queen" he muttered exhaling out deeply as a cold wind blew thru the area where they fighters were at. As it came in contact with the thugs it began to freeze then in a block of ice flowers that covered all but there heads. None of the group had really been looking towards him and even if they did he looked no older then eleven and likely would be doubted he was the one who had caused it. He didn't see a need to fully step out into the spot light yet but wanted to help out both sides in this one.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff