Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] My End of the Bargain (Yǐn Cáng & Alexander) Fin~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
ramenli rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-12)

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:24 am
Yǐn stared at the zomboil, confusion warring with actually continuing the training. "Are you sure?" he questioned. But the boil had seemed pretty confident.

Yǐn twisted his neck from side to side. "This is a more advanced move, but it you would like to see it I suppose I could show you."

He put one hand out, concentrating on his attack but staring into the other boil's eyes so that he would not give away his next move by looking. Eyes locked he began to move, kicking the leg than had been slightly behind him up rather high, but pulling it back before he actually kicked out and then using his momentum to send his other leg flying upward, striking the zomboil at the same time as his hand came down to hit his foot, making the attack sound even louder than it would have otherwise.

HP: 14
Damage: 5  
Seussi rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:36 am
And back down to the floor he went, coughing a bit as he lay there on his back. It wasn't so much that the attacks hurt, but the power behind them was staggering! And he could feel that he couldn't take much more of this punishment anymore...but he was here to learn and how was he going to do that if he wussed out now? Instead, he lifted his arm to give the weremantis a thumbs up from where he lay, and then let that arm collapse to the ground with a resounding thud.

"That was pretty cool, Yin. Got anything else?" he said almost dreamily, not moving from where he lay on the floor.

Current HP: 1/30 *laughs*
Damage Dealt: 0 of course.  

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:46 am
The weremantis stared down at the zomboil, actually impressed. The zomboil seemed to be very devoted to training. That, or he was a masochist. Either way it would be foolish to let the spar continue.

"It appears that it is time to cease our training, you should not push yourself too far on your first day. Excellent work Alexander. You should have some good foundations to work with on your own, and whenever you are free you are welcome to join my training sessions."

He smiled, not the sly grins or the wild expressions from battle but a genuine smile and reached down to give the zomboil a hand up.

HP: 14  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:12 am
Alexander narrowed his eyes. Was this another trick? Was he going to be hauled up by the weremantis, only to be knocked back down to the floor again.

"Yaaaa, it was..um..fun?" he said, a little apprehensively as he continued to stare at the mantodae's creepily long fingered hand. How did he write with those things?

Finally, though he was highly suspicious of what the outcome might be, he reached up to grasp Yin's hand in his own, and began to pull himself up. Yin would find that he wasn't very heavy, as he was mostly skin and bone and very little flesh.

"Well, uh. If you need me for anymore books you know where to find me..." he smiled, nervously, still scared that he was going to be dropped to the floor again at any moment.  

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

ramenli

Alarming Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:30 am
Once Yǐn had decided that their battle was over Alexander had nothing to worry about. Not that he knew that. He simply chalked up the boil's weird fixation on his hand to him being a little rattled from the fight. He easily helped the zomboil back to his feet.

"Thank you for the kind offer Alexander, I will keep that in mind," he said, moving so he could give the zomboil a clap on the back. "I think that the book I have will take me a while however, but the knowledge will be useful in the future."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:29 am
Alexander cringed a bit at the pat on the back, honestly thinking that Yin was about to shove him back into the floor. When he didn't. Alexander visibly relaxed then gave Yin a large grin. "Well, in that case, if you have any questions about what you've read, you can also come to me!"

Now that there session was over, Alexander began to shuffle away,albeit a bit more slowly and tenderly then usual. "Thanks again, Yin!" He shouted back at the weremantis and waved as he continued his way out of the gym.

((Fin~))  

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out