Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
❅] Snow Country |[ Shopping | Main Court Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:32 pm
User Image
►Junichi Aburame◄
❝I control you. You never control me!❞
~Through these glasses, I view the world.~
~From under this jacket, I hide my face.~

┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅

As Doki spoke, Jun watched her every movement. It would be a little hard to tell that he was starting straight at her, since his lens were really to dark to see his eyes, but of course since his face was pointed at her, she could probably get a hint that he was looking at her. With the next question popping up, he would give a small nod. "Yes I am. Well for the chuunin exams that is. I heard talk that they are having stuff for higher level ninja as well." With the talk of exams, one of his free hands floated over to his bandaged up puppet just to make sure that it would stay secured resting on the table. After all he didn't need to falling down and getting damaged or the bandages coming undone and some little kid freaking out thinking it was a dead body or something. "How about yourself?" He figured it was polite to ask her the same question in return. While he didn't care for conversations, he would try to keep this one from being one sided.

┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅

Genin ┇ Aburame Clan ┇ Ninjutsu ┇ Puppeteer ┇ Chakra: 310/310 [25/25]
Current Puppet: Kowai┇Jutsu Used:

OOC: ((Looks like this but without the hair sticking out. Fully enclosed.))

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:33 am
Flamefox Merimac

User Image

Name: Ivilice Takamatsu
Chakra: 245/245
Koshi's chakra:130/130
Koshi's condition: Perfect health
Taka's battle theme: Animal

Taka found herself turning a shurrkien over and over in her hands. She took a piece of a scroll and scrawled a message on it. As she finished the message she nicked her palm with the tip of the weapon and put the blood that came forth onto koshi's paw. She pressed his paw onto the slip of paper signing it to make it personal.She then folded the paper around the center of the weapon, locking it into place by folding it in on itself. She gathered Koshi into his normal secure place where he could conceal himself perfectly. She stood and made sure her mask was clamped down tightly so it wouldn't slip. She pushed off the rooftop jumping over the two nin conversing and hurled her shurriken into the ground between the two of them. It sunk about halfway into the ground from the force of the throw. The message on the paper reads...'Family should never be forgotten. Taka vaulted from building to building and moved to another area of the village to think.  

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:56 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Jonin ▪ One katana's ▪ Chakra 505/505 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:13000 ▪ Ryo:3800

[ Feel the power of my will ]

Noctis walked around the court, he was just looking around at everything they had to offer. He had seen some Snowflake shuriken which he liked and would go back to at a later date.He looked at all the big restaurants filled with people. Then his eyes fell upon a small ramen shop with a few chairs. Though it didn't look very nice it didn't matter to him. He walked past the things hanging from the edges of the cart and took a seat. A women and a man were cooking ramen. He ordered a bowl and was served quickly since noone else was there.

[ Or be crushed underneath it! ]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:20 pm
User Image
K o d o k i, D o k i j i m a
Jounin - Village Advisor
Main Class: Taijutsu ll Sub Class: Medical
CP: 410/ 410 ll AC: 9,400 ll Ryo: 1600

He's so patient. Wow, I could hardly stay in the same spot without fidgeting for too long. She looked at the guy and wondered whether he was asleep or not throughout the time she was talking. But then of course, this was him being courteous. How silly of her to assume so. She grinned, setting her cutlery carefully at the side of her plate to conclude her finished meal. Really, she did a fine job of cleaning the whole platter up. It was delicious as always, apple curry. Anyway, The Chuunin exams. It somehow felt more excitable than that of the other exams. Doki on the other hand knew neither of both for this was her first time. She wasn't sure about him though but it was now her turn to answer him. Especially now while he was shifting to.. the thing that had been on him this whole time. "For the same reason. I want to take this opportunity while it lasts." She said, her light eyes now donned the look of a spook. What could that possibly be? A small hand rose as though the girl may ask a question. Instead, that same hand reached the back of her neck, anxiously pressing her fingertips over it's ache. "Er.."
--
Before Doki could prompt him an inquiry of his 'material-in-question' she noticed an odd projectile sticking about a good inch or two from below the table. Her face hardly changed focus in the intent of this situation. Still, Doki believed it to be nothing more than a simple ruse. There was a time and place for everything. Unfortunately there was always room for precaution. It's not like she would bother with where the trajection of the projectile had led. I wasn't expecting that. She sighed, exasperating a good deal of the cynic in her. "Oh..well. It's not uncommon for pranks to happen in festivals. Always a joy killer out there.." She mumbled, using the clad of her boots to kick up the near projectile before having her hand catch it in a pair of wooden chopsticks that were graciously provided by the tabletop. "My, my, what if this is a note of confession~" Her nature came and went, prolonged to amuse others and herself. At this point she had to examine both the objects. As a medic, she learned that there was always something more than what met the common eye. Through a diagnosis, the green haired kunoichi found traces of blood most noticeably at the sharper tips. "Family should never be forgotten. Says, the note. Signed, a mark of some small paw." Doki carefully placed the note back down over the table, able to be read from his view.

Her face was now veiled in an unexpected scowl of seriousness. "You don't think..." The young girl trailed off, casting a dramatic leer to Jun with a furtive gaze. "...that this is one of those Murder Mystery Dinners, right? It's so rare to see them!" She was generally a serious person when it came to village matters but seeing as how she was off duty, Doki could practically revert to her old ways all she wants. Inwardly, the kunoichi thought that this note was a little unsettling. Perhaps that wasn't the right word for it. Cute yet overboard, even? Now who would go out of their way to do such a thing? And what does it have to do with him or me? Doki thought about it for a short amount of time before asking him a question. "Whether if it were or not, what do you make of this?" She looked at him, hopeful of own personal reaction towards this. It made her nervous actually. Whoever did this could have been abusive to this animal in question! Although her thoughts were straying from the message inbetween the lines.

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:34 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Jonin ▪ One katana's ▪ Chakra 505/505 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:13000 ▪ Ryo:3800

Noctis finished his meal and decided to get an room somewhere. He entered a inn that was also connected to a restaurant. He walked up to the counter when the clerk turned to help him she jumped a bit from his mask. She was a bit embarrased by it as Noctis lowered the mask to prove he was a shinobi."May I have a room please." The embarrased clerk nodded and began searching for a room for him. Noctis took the time to look around, he saw two shinobi sitting together, one from Yuki and the other from Kumo. He actually hadn't seen too many shinobi at the festival. He saw a few at the testing area but that was it. He expected some big thing here but he guessed he expected too much. Thinking about what was happening in Konoha with the real him, he kinda dazed out and since he had a mask on you couldn't see his eyes but he was facing Kodoki and Jun.

[You two are like the only shinobi posting here wtff]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:44 pm
User Image
►Junichi Aburame◄

It would seem that Doki was about to ask him something but that was interrupted by something sticking in the ground. Jun saw the direction that it came in but with the roof of the building obstructing his view, he didn't really see anyone. Whoever, it was would probably be gone by now so going to check to out would be pointless. However, that didn't mean that Jun wouldn't take some kind of action. A few insects flew out from under his coat, but being more scout type insects, they were pretty small and hard for anyone to see. So he wouldn't know if Doki would see them since she was focused on the projectile. Either way, he focused back on Doki for now.

"I don't think it is something for the festival. Seems just kind of random." When Doki put it on the table for him to see, he picked it up and looked at it. There probably wouldn't really be anything he could tell from it but that was fine. "Maybe there is someone here who is of the same bloodline as me or just someone that's in your family. Maybe it's just someone being silly. Who knows. anyways what were you going to ask?"

OOC: ((Also I just remembered Jun isn't actually in the exams. Only my Konoha character is. So you can ignore that if you want. XD))

Flamefox Merimac

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:37 am
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis turned when he was given his key and he walked out to the springs.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:29 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor

He had a point. Her cognition recognized that despite her doubts but suppose in the end, it didn't matter. For all she knew, stalker issues parallels with repetition. And he did mention bloodline. So this would regard an even earlier question she had before the one that was forgotten. "Oh? What bloodline are you from, Jun?" She finished assessing the projectile and simply placed that too over to her left so that it wouldn't interfere with the note. "And don't think it's the case with me and my family." Doki expressed with a shrug elevating her shoulders. Suddenly, her eyes shot wide. Her hand slapped into her own by the remembrance of her previous question. "So, uh. What-What's that bundle? The one wrapped in bandages." She asked, feeling a bit nervous for her sudden outburst.

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:50 pm
User Image
►Junichi Aburame◄

Listening to the questions, Jun would get ready to answer. Granted giving away his stuff was a little a risky, he wasn't taking part in the exams so it didn't matter to much. And one day, he could very well be known for that two questions, so why not. He grabbed on the bandaged up puppet but first went to answer Doki's first question. "I am a member of the Aburame clan....As for this..." Pulling the puppet closer to him, he started to unwrap the bandages enough so that just the head would be shown. Now looking at Doki was a pale face with black pupils and beady red eyes, along with red face tattoo. Jun let her take a good look at it before wrapping it back up. "I'm also a puppet user and this is the first puppet I have created. I can seal him in a scroll, but this saves time and chakra."

OOC: ((You can click the link under current puppet if you haven't already))

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:19 pm
User Image
Jounin - Village Advisor

She knew it started with that syllable. Pretending as though she knew, Doki simply nodded her head after his clan mention. Her gaze followed his hands to working off the bandages. While he did so, she wondered if she was prying too much judged on the fact that he didn't say it beforehand. But an Aburame member would be prudent about these sort of things wouldn't they? After some suppose and if-nots, her temples stretched to allow room for her brows and eyes to express her reaction. Doki was seeing a face and a scarlet facial tattoo. It was...extraordinary. The frozen expression, chiseled features, a drawl of obscure foresight. All looked skillfully mastered to her. Come to think of it, this was her first time meeting a puppet user. The kunoichi blinked, honestly afraid for a second that it would talk or something crazy like that. However, that mental functioning died in her after he himself stated that he was a puppet user. "Very creative. As your first puppet he must be meaningful. Ahm.." Green eyes took in what they could of the brief but meaningful moment Jun allowed to see. "Does he have a name?" Doki grinned wide enough to reveal slight laugh lines although the manner in which she did was sheepish. Uh. Is that maybe not an appropriate question- I don't know. But she was genuine about what she said before.

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:33 pm
Bast awoke and rolled out of bed and into a fresh pair of clothes. Mononoke waited patiently while the woman put on her snowflake kimono, obi, and the heavy cloak that she had commandeered for the visit. She even swapped out her blindfold for her goggles so that she could look less conspicuous, even if just by a little.

When she was done, she left the building alone and walked to one of the nearby food vendors. She walked right past the puppet-user and the green-haired person and sat down at a booth with a groan. When asked, she ordered a cup of tea and "a nice, meaty sandwich."

The tea steamed on the table in front of her while she doodled on a napkin. Metal clinked against the table as she set her Sunagakure headband on the table next to the napkin. She scribbled a few things down on the napkin before curling one of her fingers and taking measurements of the headband's dimensions based on the spacing between her knuckles. Occasionally she would pause and take a sip of her tea, but for the most part she was ignoring the conversations of the other patrons in the restaurant.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:11 pm
Victorian Outfit - Pic

----------from the inner ring----------

Meeting up with the strange, rich shinobi woman once again, Nekita bounded down an aisleway, saddling up across from her at the random table. Sitting down with a loaf of banana nut bread, she looked around at the wares for sale casually, trying to glance & make eye contact with the rich goggle wearing woman from time to time. If she successfully caught her eye, the Suna shinobi (Bast) would sip another three times of her tea before feeling odd. Satisfied if the exchange took place, Nekita would wander off to cause more mischief. If not, she'd try to strike up a non-descript conversation about custom jutsus.

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:18 pm
Bast wrote something down on her napkin and then looked up at Nekita. She ogled the girl for a moment and then sipped thrice from her cup of tea. She almost put the cup down again, but felt odd, and so downed the rest of the cup.

"Hello. Can I help you?" Cool and simple. Short, succinct, and easy to say with a throat that felt the need to remind her that the tea had still been quite warm when she drank it. When her sandwich arrived, she ordered another cup.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:31 am
User Image
►Junichi Aburame◄

Jun watched the expression on Doki's face as she looked at the puppet. He smiled a little at her comment, but of course this wouldn't be seen due to the jacket that covered his mouth. "Well any puppet I make will be meaningful to me, but yes. If I ever lost it, I think I would have to get pretty mad." He looked down slightly at the thought, but the shift in his head wasn't to major. If Doki wasn't paying enough attention, she probably wouldn't notice it. "And yes...his name is Kowai. I've already have some other puppet ideas in the works, but I will probably wait till I make Chuunin to make them."

Flamefox Merimac

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:42 pm
Victorian Outfit - Pic

Making an inquisitive face by scrunching up all of the mouth muscles & squinting real hard, Nekita pushed the wrapped banana nut bread towards the Suna shinobi. Looking off to the people walking by, the Kirigakure woman casually asked, "Are you the author of that one book on seals? There was a passage in it that briefly mentioned a reality bending one, but it wasn't ever discussed fully after that." Not wanting to draw too much to the honorable author, Nekita continued to look around the area in a calm fashion. She was sure that the author was in favor of not attracting attention either during her tea!

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff