Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
❅] Snow Country |[ Shopping | Outer Ring Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:40 pm
User Image
User Image

Kenta smiled back at Tsukino as she came up. "Well I decided to buy some stuff of course." He gave a small laugh and reached into the bag. Pulling out 2 of the seedling shuriken, two of the snowflake shuriken and one of the double-headed kunai. "However, I didn't buy then all for me. I want you to have these." He wouldn't mention that he spent almost all his ryo but that would be alright. He held out the weapons waiting for her to take them.

User Image

┠Genin ┇ Oni Clan ┇ Taijutsu ┇ Samurai ┇ Chakra: 235/235┨
┠Jutsu Used: ┨

Tsukino17

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:49 pm
Never count me out...
User Image

...Because determination makes up for a difference in strength!

[Genin][Ninjutsu Class][Medical][Konoha]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tsukino smmiled as she took the items."Wow thanks. They must have cost alot." She placed the items in her pouch before looking at Kenta. "I dont know if I can take these. I feel bad about it." She said before biting her lip a little.

Chakra: 275/275

Flamefox Merimac

OOC:

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:57 pm
User Image
User Image

Kenta wave his hand in the air a little bit. "Don't worry about. Consider it a good job in the exams. Besides, it's not like I can't make more money." He laughed a little thinking about the exams. "Speaking of the exams, what did you think about that bullshit? I mean sure the judges allowed the other chick to summon the girl but I mean really. These exams are to test your skill as a shinobi. If you can't even hold your own against two opponents that AREN'T trying to kill you, how are you going to make it when they are. I know the girl said the person was like a battle pet, but put a skilled shinobi up against a battle pet by itself and the shinobi is going to win. Just seems stupid to me. If the chick does make it to Chuunin, I hope she realizes her friend isn't always going to be there to fight her fights for her." Kenta was getting a little mad thinking about it. Then again that some of that could just be the Oni in him talking. Since they didn't turn down a challenge, to cop out like that, just seemed low to him. He tried to get his mind off it. "But from what the news person said, we might have another chance. Of course, that means you and me might have to fight again." He gave a small nod a smile.

User Image

Tsukino17

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:07 pm
DOC NARA

Nara Clan~~Genjutsu/Eiseijutsu~~Genin~~THE VOID
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~User Image
"Nonviolence is the first article of my faith. It is also the last article of my creed."

As Doc was walking through the shopping area, he was looking around at everything. Doc went up to a lot of shops to see what they had to sell. Since Doc was walking through all the crowds and shops, he lost track of where James was. Doc tried to look over top of all the people but he couldn't see James. Doc tried shouting to James so James could find him, "James! Where are you!"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Chakra Pool: 250
Ryo: 400
AC: 950

winterwolf78

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:51 pm
Never count me out...
User Image

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tsukino laughed a little when she realized how angry he was. She because she felt the same way. All she could do was laugh about it to keep herself from going crazy."I agree with you completely.Now every ninja is going to learn summoning jutsu so they can summon another nin into battle. It would have been different if it was the dead soul jutsu or something but even still, she didnt fight alongside the aburame girl. She let the girl fight tha battle for her." Tsukino sighed. It pissed her off that she had to lose this way. It felt like she had been stripped of her dignity in that match. IT was unfair for her and Kenta but the judges seemed to like that she didnt fight on her own. Oh well, in a real fight the girl would have been dead.

"Thank you for the trinkets.And if we do have to fight each other, at least it will be a fair fight." She said with a laugh. She and Kenta fought with a little more honor than Ivillice did.

Flamefox Merimac

OOC:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:32 pm
User Image
User Image

Kenta only nodded to what Tsukino was saying. He decided not to add much more to the that conversation just because he didn't want to get super worked up. If he did, he would probably get super drunk and do something stupid. Anyways, he smiled at her. "Don't worry about it. After all where are you going to find a dark green shirken, one that looks like a snowflake, and a double headed kunai again. Am I right? And that's true. Well if we do good luck."

User Image

Tsukino17

Flamefox Merimac

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:25 am
Never count me out...
User Image

Tsukino laughed alongside Kenta when he spoke about the objects."You are right." She said with another laugh. She looked over the distance and began to wonder when the exams would be over. She was actually ready to go home now. " Well, What do you wanna do now?" She said with a laugh.

Flamefox Merimac

OOC:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:29 am
User Image
User Image

Kenta looked around trying to figure out what to do. He wanted to stay and see if they got a second chance, but at the same time, it was kind of boring just sitting around. "Are ya hungry? We could go get something to eat?" He looked at Tsukino as he asked the question.

User Image

Tsukino17

Flamefox Merimac

Tsukino17

3,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:16 am
Never count me out...
User Image

Tsukino thought for a moment before shrugging. "I suppose I am a little hungry. Let's go to the inn for some food then." She said before walking towards the Inn.

Flamefox Merimac

OOC: Exit to Inn/Main Court

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:18 am
User Image
User Image

Nodding, Kenta followed behind Tsukino heading for the inn.
[/exit]

User Image

Tsukino17

Flamefox Merimac

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:40 pm
pliokiju

James Cameron Poe
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
King of The Frozen Sand

James ducked around one of the shopping carts and waved to Doc, "I'm right here Doc, cool your jets and have some fun, I'll be right by you if you need me."

With that James would follow near the Genin.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:30 pm
DOC NARA

"Nonviolence is the first article of my faith. It is also the last article of my creed."

"Oh, hey James. I really didn't see you." Doc said when he saw James pop out from behind a shopping cart. "Do you want to buy any thing here James? I'm looking around but I don't see much that I like." Doc pocked his head around some more shopping stalls hopping that James was right behind him.

winterwolf78

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:15 pm
DOC NARA

"I think I'm going to come back here later James. Do you want to go train for a bit? I'm kinda feeling up to it." Doc said after he turned around and looked at James. Doc waited for James to give a response to what he said. Doc didn't know much about the area around here and would need help to find an open place to train with James for awhile.

winterwolf78

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:50 pm
DOC NARA

"Ok, James, I'm going to head over to where the food is and get something over there. Cause I'm hungry and I don't see much I like here right now. We can come back later." Doc said to James as he did a quick glance around. Doc started walking to where he thought the food area would be, "Alright, see ya James. Follow me if you want, but I can't wait all day waiting for you to help me." Doc said as he he started walking away.

winterwolf78

pliokiju

Fashionable Spotter

Winterwolf78

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:20 pm
pliokiju

James Cameron Poe
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
King of The Frozen Sand

James Materialized out of the crowd in an open clearing. "Over here Doc! I've got something for you." James yelled and waived. When Doc would approach James would extend a small journal to him. "These are my personal notes on medical and ninjutsu. I'll go over whatever you would like with you, and if you need Taijutsu then I can do that too. So...What do you want to learn?"  
古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff