WELCOME -- New? Post Here! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ElieWolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:30 pm
Name: Natalie
Fave manga's: Saiyuki, Chobits, DNAngel, Girls Bravo, Wolf's Rain, Gravitation, Legal Drug, Gals. too many to name!
I love to draw, read, and spend time with friends and animals.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 5:42 pm
My name is Kyle and my favorite type of mangas are romance/comedy, i also like action adventure mangas a lot. My other intrests include: ice hocky, anime, comp games and varios other things.  

acehawk

Sara Shunu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:29 pm
hiyo!

My name is Sara, and I .. *deep breath* I'm a Mangaholic.

*clap clap clap*

XD

I'm 16 and yes, I have spent over 2000$ on manga/anime.
Don't ask me my favorite mangas. As long as the art is good, I love 'em all.
I'm a shoujo fluff and shounen ai fan.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 7:37 pm
Hey, i love manga as well.(duh)
My favs r Fruits Basket, Inuyasha and Faeries Landing. biggrin  

Lady Kykyo

Meme Bump

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 7:03 am
Teh Shoujo
User Image

Welcome one and all to the Manga Maniacs Guild. Here we love to discuss any manga and manga-related stuff whatsoever. We are also trying to make this guild better organized, easier to join in, and fun to follow. Please feel free to post anything you want to say here about yourself. And be sure to join in on the fun 3nodding
hello im pete love the guild and my fave anime is cowboy bebop outlaw star and naruto* biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:01 pm
Hi. Im Leila. I am...a manga FIEND... completely....anime too, I just cant control myself.

I like almost everything. Eureka Seven, WaqWaq, Tramps Like Us, Tenjo Tenge, The Wallflower, X Day, Now, etc etc etc etc Ive read over 1500 manga, and I can tell you about a lot of them, but right now Im starting to get into underground manga.

Nice to meet you bishes wink  

Clarus Luna Somnium

Elysia Avalon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 6:28 am
Hi everyone! ^-^ Some of my fave mangas are Furuba(Fruits Basket), Kare Kano,Paradise Kiss and Bleach... and of course there are thousand others to name... but it's a long list, lol biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 6:34 am
Oh, forgot to introduce my self, my names Liliana... but you can call me Lil for short biggrin Umm... I'm asian(chinese) I can sorta speak in Cantonese but not very well... sweatdrop and I live in Toronto, Canada... so yeah... basically thats it...  

Elysia Avalon

Angelus The Fallen One

PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:26 am
Hi! biggrin I'm new in this guild. I love manga. My first manga-collection was Dragonball Z. Of course that was some years ago. hehe razz Now I got a collection of other mangas to. My favorite is One Piece and Yugi-oh.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 10:37 pm
Hello.

I'm a newcomer to the guild, but in terms of manga I'm well-versed. I have a collection that spans over one hundred volumes, a quarter of which is in raw Japanese (I picked them up when I was in Japan). I'm very much into manga and personally prefer it over anime video, but that won't stray me away from it! mrgreen

I enjoy pretty much everything, shonen and shoujo alike. You'll find I've been through dark/violent stories, fan service stories, flowery love stories, and everything inbetween.

Essentially, I'm a manga whore. sweatdrop Pleased to meet all of you, and I hope I can get some of you into more manga. mrgreen I'll do my best to get my opinions around and offer up some good manga for those of you who need it.  

[ Final Omega ]

Friendly Explorer

5,200 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50

OtakuScott

PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2006 3:38 pm
Brand new here... Untill someone else posts after this. My first manga was a Pokemon Mystery Dungeon that I got in a Nintendo Power Mag, But i like to read manga alot.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:49 pm
Hi there! (^ ^)/)

My name is Mandy! I'm 16, and I've been on Gaia since early June, although my account says otherwise, lol. My very first manga was Chobits vol. 5. My friend Valerie got me into the anime. The only series of manga that I actually have close to all of them is Sailor Moon, but then again, I only have volumes 1 through 12. I'm poor, so I don't get to buy manga very often since they're about $10 or more. I've downloaded some manga from a good site. My favorite one I've downloaded is Jisatsu Circle, so yeah, that's my favorite!

Deadly Yakuza is Back

Adiriel

Liberal Voter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:24 am
Ooh?

I'm so new, it makes meh all tingly inside!

xp  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:51 pm
Hiya i'm new here (which is why i'm posting here) and my first manga was Love Hina (Vol. 7 for some reason.) My favorite manga are probably Negima, Flame of Recca, MAR, and i'm also enjoying Gatcha Gacha.  

MisFate

Tigris-solemn

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:30 pm
woot im new!  
Manga Maniacs Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items