Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
the sister's estate Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Felfordulas

Celebrating Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:06 am
The Heylan Brothers
{Arafin, Sleipnir, Yoru and Itaku}
"The gang's all here....whether we like it or not..."

User ImageUser Image

Sleipnir didn't even bother to comment as Charlie made her attack, his eyes quickly watching her every movement. He barely moved before her foot connected with the back of his knee. Or at least, it looked like it had connected. Sleipnir moved his leg with the direction of her swing, spinning on the spot before he was facing her again, smirking as he launched forwards. He began to swing his right hand towards her stomach, but once it was barely half an inch away from her middle, almost spun in less than a second and kicked hard at her closest leg. Although Itaku had missed it and was suddenly wondering what happened, Arafin saw it easily and smiled lightly. "The same goes for Sleipnir. He's using a technique known politely as the feigning stance....and impolitely as the cockroach assault. On a good day, Sleipnir can change how and where he's attacking up to five times in under one and a half seconds. But it looks like...it's almost as if he's purposely slowing down." He explained, furrowing his brows a little, if there was one thing Sleipnir hated, it was losing. Itaku still didn't get what he was talking about, but continued to watch the fight anyway, he always liked watching Sleipnir spar, he mixed things around a lot and kept it interesting. Yoru had to think a little harder about what type of dance to start with, it was difficult considering he had never danced a single step in his life before. "I've heard that there is one that is relatively simplistic in it's execution...the waltz...if I'm naming it right."

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:17 am
julie smiles ok be right back. julie runs out of the room to get her cd and cd player from her room. Charlie steps back her leg was hurting a little and now she knew her kicks weren't going to be as hard as they usually are she bites her lips that was the best she was at then she tried to figure out what to do next. Katelin knew now who had lost so she wasn't paying as much attention to it s the others were. Julie returns with the cd and cd player barely paying attention to the others she puts the cd into the player and starts to play it she takes Yoru's hands You ready? Charlie yawns a little since she was tired it was getting to her she bites her lip and thinks to herself "i never should have stayed up..." charlie smiles getting an idea she runs then in one quick motion slides between Sleipnir open legs and narrowly misses hitting him and then stands up behind him and kicks him in the back so he'll fall. most of charlie's attacks she made up so people won't know what to expect j.j. continues to watch. Julie shows yoru where to move his feet calmly going slow with him since he's a beginner. Charlie watches Sleipnir to see what he'll do next she hears the faint music though the walls and smiles knowing what julie was doing in there now  

Maddest Hattress

Familiar Lover

7,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Felfordulas

Celebrating Waffles

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:37 am
The Heylan Brothers

User ImageUser Image

As Sleipnir stood again, he only just saw Charlie as she slid under his legs, mentally slapping himself for letting her out of his sights for so long. Arafin simply smirked lightly, Sleipnir was losing his touch. Perhaps he was going a little too easy on this girl and forgot what could be at stake? Or maybe he was actually being properly beaten by Charlie. Ara didn't know the exact answer, so he simply watched and let things unfold before him. As Itaku watched, however, his stomach let out a small growl, he blushed lightly out of embarrassment. It had been a while since any of them had eaten, but Ita had less experience ignoring his hunger considering his specialty. Turning to Kaitlin, who appeared to be less interested in the match now, he smiled lightly. "Umm, could you show me where the kitchen is...please?" He asked, smiling sheepishly, Ara chuckled lightly as he saw his younger brother almost plead for her to show him. As the music played, Yoru kept a straight face, but was blushing on the inside. He had never really been this close to a girl before, nor did he feel one hundred percent comfortable with his hands in hers. "Calm yourself, Yoru. Focus on the task at hand." He thought, opting to keep an eye on their feet to avoid any unintended staring. Sleipnir hadn't been fast enough to avoid the kick, falling fowards and rolling to a safe distance. He felt something bruised on his back, suprised considering he had most feelings of pain beaten out of him long ago. As he stopped rolling, he began to stand again, but his leg slipped lightly, he gasped quickly, but chuckled shortly after as he stood once more. "I gotta admit, you're pretty good, it's been a long time since I've had this much fun." He said, getting back into his previous stance.

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:48 am
katelin looks at him ok.. she grabs his hand and stands up and moves quickly out of the way to the kitchen. j.j. smiles katelin knows who won she pays attention to her sister charlie and smiles "come on charlotte! charlie looks at her eyes narrow and mouths "don't call me that" she had always hated her name charlotte so she just went with charlie she then she turns back to Sleipnir most boys i've fought have already dropped..guess that shows you're better then those boys..." julie thinks nothing of it and says softly one and two three and four.. she continues to dance with him. Katelin looks at Itaku what would you like? she gets a soda and offers him one and drinks hers "could you cook tonight? me and my sisters are all sick of pizza and fast food... she waits for his answer she had heard he was a great cook. j.j. crosses her arms in front of her and leans on the wall. hit me with your best shot. Charlie waits for his attack getting ready she figured he'll go for her legs since it was where she could pack a punch when she was kicking. julie looks up at him to see he was looking down "try to look at me while you're moving it's always easier when you look down but the challenge is when you keep your head up". Charlie smiles "or do you not want the kiss anymore?" she knew that if he didn't start hitting her she'll win easily she had already gotten him to go down and was thinking of another way and decides just to bring her foot down on him again. J.J. stays silent watching her sister then murmurs so only Arafin could hear "the next time charlie tries to hit him she's going to use her signature move..." when j.j. talks about the move she means the one where charlie brings her foot down on the other person's shoulder then murmurs again "shes been using it since she was 14...  

Maddest Hattress

Familiar Lover

7,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Felfordulas

Celebrating Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:41 pm
The Heylan Brothers

User ImageUser Image

Itaku happily let Kaitlin take his hand and followed beside her, eager to see the kitchen. Arafin, who smiled very lightly when he saw the two go off, heard J.J and gave a small nod, not because he knew that, but because he acknowledge the fact that there were indeed people capable of doing so. "The I suppose it's a good thing she and Ita went off, no need to spoil this particular ending for us." He said cheerfully. Seeing Charlie's reaction to being called Charlotte, Sleipnir smirked at her and gave a small shrug. "Most boys didn't get daily beatings to toughen them up." He said, obviously not phased by the fact even a little bit. After all, it was his own actions that caused the beatings, not just because their master felt like it. Now in the kitchen, Itaku was smiling widely, nodding as he took the soda Kaitlin offered him. When she asked if he could cook tonight, he grinned. "Not just tonight, but every night. None of you are going to have to cook while I'm here." He said, almost triumphantly. Sleipnir's eyes once more started examining the situation at hand, studying Charlie's movements carefully. Yoru bit his lip lightly when he heard Julie speak, lifting his head up slowly and meeting her gaze, all whilst still dancing. "Forgive me it's....difficult not to be a little cautious in whether or not my feet are moving in the right place." He said, although that was not truly the reason. He was nervous because of the close physical contact they were making and, now that they were making eye contact as well, because he found her stragely attractive. It was strange because Yoru never had this thought towards any other girl, he didn't quite understand it but did what he could to pay it no mind. Sleipnir gave a short laugh. followed by a hand gesture that signalled that he too was waiting for her to make the next move, he had an idea of what was going to happen. "You just concentrate on not falling flat on your rear end...Charlotte." Arafin, leaning closer to J.J slightly to make sure he wouldn't be heard, simply smiled a little, keeping his gaze on the fight. "All signature moves will have a flaw of some kind, even Slei can be painfully unaware that every move he made could have been easily and effectively countered. If Charlie's signature move is front on, he'll see the flaw and react...although...I wonder if either of them already know that."

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:06 pm
julie smiles "i've always thought of it as a video playing in my head as the steps i take so i know whats going to happen... it was her mother who taught her to remember it as that and it had always helped her all of the sudden julie looks at her cd player as it starts to play a different song called "teach me how to dougie" julie groans and then lets go of Yoru she sits down and takes the cd out and looks at it and murmurs "charlie has been messing with my cd again..." her eyes turn silver though Yoru couldn't see and she sees charie take her cd and put it into the computer and adds the song to it. Her eyes turn to their normal color and she pouts "either i have to fix it which i have no idea how or i have to buy a new one so i would need to ask j.j.... she looks up and thinks for a moment unsure of what to do. J.j. thinks for a moment she wasn't sure if charlie knew that or not. Charlie looks at him shocked a little then she tries to forget about it "don't call me charlotte. and with that she runs toward Sleipnir and then spins to the left yet again and brings her foot up then down on his shoulder. Charlie takes a couple of steps back away from him incase he tried anything else "don't ever call me that." she looks at j.j. for a moment then turns her attention back to Sleipnir. J.j. smiles since charlie was always acting like being called charlotte was offensive .Katelin for the first time the boys have arrived smiles "thank you then..." she takes a sip of her soda and then the smile had faded though she had loved the feeling she got she didn't get it often. J.j. smirks a little then mouthes "charlotte" before her sister looked away. Charlie was mad but she tried to calm herself knowing that if she was angry and not calm she'll lose then she takes a deep breath and then closes her eyes for a moment then she opens them and looks at Sleipnir and waits for his next move.  

Maddest Hattress

Familiar Lover

7,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Felfordulas

Celebrating Waffles

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:58 pm
The Heylan Brothers

User ImageUser Image

Yoru blinked just for a split second as Julie explained how she remembered, that was how he remembered how to do things as well when it came to the hands-on sort of things. He blinked again, his gaze this time shifting to the CD player as it changed songs. Yoru stood beside Julie as she spoke. The Heylan brothers, given how they grew up, knew only so much about computers and such, Yoru was the most caught up with the technology, but he admittingly didn't know if he'd be able to help with this, so he simply watched silently. Sleipnir smirked as Charlie spoke, he found what could push her off the metaphoric edge. He braced for the impact on his shoulder once more. Turning around slowly and rubbing his shoulder lightly, the smirk remained on his face. He found what he needed to find out, even at the cost of some minor pain. "I don't see why you're so upset about it. It's a pretty name you got there." He said, rushing fowards. When he was close enough, Slei slid down to his knees, skidding roughly on the basement floor as he passed her leg, the same one she used to attack him both times. As he came parallel to her, he struck a pressure point on that leg hard before he soon slid further and out of her reach, standing once more, hand to his shoulder, and turning to face Charlie. Itaku saw the smile Katelin gave and smiled back. Looking around the room for a minute, he got an idea that made him grin as he turned to her again. "How about I cook something for you now? So you know whether or not you like my cooking." He offered. Arafin was paying careful attention to Sleipnir's movements. He was definitely nursing that shoulder more than he normally would in any other fight. "It appears that your sister's managed to crack a bone or two. Impressive." He said. Ara was not worried about it, Sleipnir had broken more bones than any of the brothers combined, or even more than all of the other slaves at the warehouse if you ask Arafin. Whilst it took a bit of time, the oldest brother knew of a few ways to mend the bones overnight, although often had to threaten not to due to the sheer number of breaks Slei had gotten over his short life.

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:43 am
julie puts the cd back in and murmurs "she didn't mess with the whole cd did she? julie flips though the songs and groans all the songs had been mixed with hip hop and pop mostly from Avril Lavinge she stands up "be right back." she walks out and walks towards j.j. "i need you to take me to the store charlie messed with my cd again.... J.j. looks at her she did again how many songs ruined ?. julie looks at the cd in her hand "all...again..." j.j. sighs then looks at Arafin "we'll be back if charlie gets out of hand remind her that i'll be back later and she's in trouble. she turns back to julie "go get your money" julie runs upstairs and comes back with a small purse with splashes of color on it but stops in the room Yoru was in "i'll be back then we can finish teaching you how to waltz... then she runs toward j.j. and then j.j. nods. we'll be back in about an hour..." julie runs outside and into the garage and gets into j.j.'s car and waits for her sister. j.j. walks off and grabs her car keys and walks to her 2009 black lexis and gets in then starts it and drives off. Charlie backs away and bites her lip and sighs and thinks if they keep this going they're going to kill each other then she looks at Sleipnir and smirks seeing him hold onto his shoulder she had broken some bones once again then she puts her hands in the air "alright i give in... she walks close to him so now she's face to face with him "pucker up..." she's sees j.j. is no longer there and smiles her sister couldn't tease her now if she didn't see then she looks back at sleipnir and closes her eyes and kisses him on the lips. Katelin looks at him "thank you that would be great..." she looks outside and decides she'll ask one of her sisters to take her swimming later on.  

Maddest Hattress

Familiar Lover

7,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Felfordulas

Celebrating Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:17 am
The Heylan Brothers

User ImageUser Image

Yoru nodded at Julie when she said they'll continue later, he turned to the part of the room where all of her paintings were and decided to spend some time taking a closer look. She was a very talented artist from what he could gather, so many fine details to her paintings that many would not have bothered to take into account, it was hard for him to believe that there were more people like him in this sort of work. Arafin turned to J.J and smiled lightly, giving a small nod. "I'll be certain to make sure that it won't get to that stage." He said, setting his eyes back on the two. Sleipnir, who was just about ready to charge in again, blinked when the first set of words left her mouth. She had indeed just accepted defeat, he didn't know quite what to say. Although it wasn't as though he could say anything now, as he watched Charlie step closer and allow their lips to meet. Sleipnir's thoughts simply melted away at the contact, and soon he too had his eyes closed, gently kissing back. Arafin smirked lightly at the sight and turned to head back upstairs, he supposed that, assuming were going how he thought they'd be going, he should give them a moment alone. Hearing the footsteps nearby, Sleipnir slowly broke the kiss, his lips hovering barely an inch away from hers as he watched his brother leave the room. Looking back at Charlie, he gave a small smile. "So...was it as bad a deal as you thought it might be?" He asked playfully, very quietly so he wouldn't be heard by anyone else. Itaku smiled brightly at Katelin and immediately began searching for ingredients as a thought came to mind. "Hey umm...is there anything you're allergic to? Or any foods you really don't like?" He asked, not wanting to accidentally kill her by giving her something she couldn't eat.

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:37 am
Charlie smiles then backs away and winks "who said i thought it would be a bad idea?... Charlie then heads upstairs she had enjoyed the kiss though she'll never tell. Katelin shakes her head "i'm not allergic to any food and i'm not a picky eater... Katelin sees charlie then sets her soda down. be right back... she runs toward charlie and stops her. Charlie looks at her sister "what is it katelin? could you take me the lake later on?.... Charlie smiles and nods "that sounds like a wonderful idea katie... katelin sees how her sister is reacting and figures she kissed sleipnir. Without another word charlie heads upstairs into her room and shuts the door and listens to her music from avril lavinge her favorite artist. Katelin walks back into the kitchen. Julie and j.j. drove to the store in silence but when they get there Julie comes out and skips to the store. J.j. watches her younger sister and sighs i'll meet you in the music section! Julie nods and then skips into the store and into the music section of it. J.j. locks the door and then walks to get some soda knowing they're running out of it. she gets 2 packs then goes into the music part of the store. Julie goes though all of the cds until she finds 2 and smiles then she takes them out "found some let's go check out.. J.j. shrugs and then walks to the check stand. julie puts them down and j.j. puts the sodas down hang on i have to get more strings... she walks quickly and gets more strings for her guitar she was on her last one and she had just used it so she grabs some then walks back and sets it down and pays for it in cash using some of julie's money for her cds then grabs the bags and walks off as julie skips back to the car. J.j. unlocks the door and puts it all in the trunk. julie gets into the car  

Maddest Hattress

Familiar Lover

7,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Felfordulas

Celebrating Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:00 am
The Heylan Brothers

User ImageUser Image

Sleipnir grinned at Charlie and winked back, leaving the basement soon after. He winced just a little as the pain in his shoulder continued, but pressed on until he spotted Arafin, already out in the garden. Once outside and having approach him, Ara simply smiled lightly, looking through the various plants and flowers. "Long story short, you've got a cracked collarbone, it'll take about a day to be fully repaired. Although chances are you're not thinking about that, are you?" He asked, not looking as Sleipnir scoffed a laugh. "Maybe you should do the same, then we'll see what you concentrate on." This caught Arafin's attention, who looked at his brother and tilted his head before looking back to the plants, taking a couple of leaves off of one of them and carefully grinding it between his fingers. "I don't know what you're talking about brother." He said, to which Sleipnir only laughed harder at. "Don't even try it Ara, I can tell you've got a thing for the older one. I'm pretty sure you won't have to fight her to get the same result." He said, cheerfully patting Ara hard on the back. Ara simply stood up and turned to face Sleipnir, raising a hand and, with a suprisingly sharp nail, scratched a small cut over Sleipnir's damaged collarbone, causing the younger Elf to flinch in suprise. Arafin smirked before carefully rubbing some of the ground up plant into the wound, wiping the blood off on a spare leaf and putting it back in the garden. "That should heal the bone up fairly evenly. Now, if you excuse me, I'm going to take a bit of a rest." He said, walking passed his brother and heading back into the house. Itaku, meanwhile, nodded at Katelin and began preparing a batter of sorts. "Let's see...bit of that...a little more of this...stir lightly..." He muttered to himself, his focus seemingly fixed on the task at hand.

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:23 am
j.j. gets in the car and starts it and drives off and they stay silent. Julie was excited to hear her new cds and she couldn't wait and she smiled and wondered if charlie had the fight with Sleipnir and just like that her eyes turn a silver and she sees it all and sees them kissed then her eyes turn back to their normal color and she bursts out laughing since her sister kissed him and how she had reacted the whole day. J.j. looked at her sister who was laughing then looks back at the road "whats so funny?. Julie looked at her sister "they kissed.." she quits laughing but a smile stayed on her face. J.j. already knowing who she meant smiles "maybe we don't have to help her just send her in the right direction.. Julie nods at it then they get home. and gets out of the car. J.j. locks the car then opens the front door then closes it. j.j. starts to head up the stairs "i'm going to talk to charlie... j.j. heads for charlie door then knocks on it. Charlie was nearly asleep when she heard the knock and she sighs then gets up placing the headphones around her neck the music could be heard and her favorite song was playing "the best damn thing." and she opens the door "what do you want? i was about to go to sleep.. "yeah first you're suppose to go to sleep at night and second you're in trouble for messing with julie's cds again.. Charlie smirks and says "hey its not my fault she deleted some of my songs charlie sits on her bed and her photo shows . J.j. sees it then walks over and grabs it and looks at it smiling "do you remember this? it was the first time we moved in here. she looks at it looking at a handsome man, a beautiful woman holding a baby and 3 little kids in the front of them. Charlie looks at her then smiles closing her eyes "yes you were 6 i was 4 julie was 2 and katie was a newborn though i just remember small things about that day "yeah so do i... she sits on the bed and turns the photo over and reads the 6 names on it with ages besides them and then reads softly what it said on the other side of it "never let a boy break your heart.You should be breaking theirs with your looks and intelligence they can't help but stare. but remembers your family they should come first... charlie smiles and finishes the sentence with her sister "for you may be a wife but sisters are for life j.j. looks at her sister "what mom used to say... j.j. turns the photo over and then stares at the photo remembering their parents. she puts it back where her sister had it. Katelin watches silently since her sisters don't cook often.Julie goes back into the art room and puts the cd in then looks at Yoru "i'm back...you ready to continue?" she stands up and looks at him. j.j. remenbers why she came into Charlie's room "anyway you're not allowed to use the computer for 2 weeks Charlie groans "come on for 3 days. "1 week and thats the lowest i'll go. Charlie lays back on her bed and closes her eyes "fine.." she puts her headphones back in and listens to the music. J.j. stands up and walks out closing the door after herself and she walks into her room and puts the strings away.  

Maddest Hattress

Familiar Lover

7,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Felfordulas

Celebrating Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 6:43 am
The Heylan Brothers

User ImageUser Image

With his shoulder going just a little numb from the medicine and the pain dulling, Sleipnir was left with the knowledge that, now that the fight was over, he had absolutely nothing of importance to be doing. With a sigh, he looked around the garden until he spotted something he'd have thought he would've seen much earlier: a large tree. He couldn't tell what sort of tree, but with a new goal in mind, he didn't care. Once he arrived at the tree, he looked up, picking out which branches he could use. With his numb arm almost completely useless, he began to climb it with his only good arm, which happened to be his weakest of the two. As Arafin entered his room, he gave a small sigh and lay down on his bed, staring up at the cieling as he thought about the events of today. He couldn't quite shake Slei's words from in the garden, which was odd considering Arafin rarely ever got bugged by his brother's taunts and jests. With another sigh, he simply closed his eyes, laying his forearm over them as he let his thoughts drift away. Hearing Julie's voice, Yoru turned to her and gave a small nod, walking over to her and giving a small smile. "If I might ask...how long does it normally take for you to create one of these paintings Julie?" He asked as he got back into position. Curiosity was not something that crossed Yoru's mind often, but when it did, it was almost always about painting and art. With the batter done, colored a smooth darkened brown, Itaku searched the cupboards until he found an acceptable frying pan. Placing it on the stove and turning it on, he poured some of the batter into it. letting it completely cover the bottom in a thin layer. "Katelin? Do you have any whipped cream or icecream somewhere? If so could you get it out please?" He asked, still focusing on his cooking, making sure not to burn it.

User ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:19 am
charlie had just taped the photo onto her wall so she could see it when she was facing it then she tried to go to sleep.Charlie was nearly asleep when she looked out her window though it was halfway closed she could see slei and her eyes widen.Charlie knew that he had hurt his arm and she stands up her leg didn't hurt that much anymore she just knew not to try anything with it she puts her ipod in her pocket and runs out the headphones around her neck she runs past katelin in the kitchen not paying attention she runs outside and toward the tree then yells to Sleipnir the music blaring from her headphones. What are you doing?!? she was surprised at how she reacted but paid no attention to it and watches Sleipnir and bites her lip she was worried about him though she'll never tell. Katelin didn't notice her sister she was getting the chocolate ice cream and whipped cream out and places it next to itaku since she didn't know what he wanted to do with it all. J.j. looks at her guitar and unplugs it from it's speaker and starts to play it the song their parents had taught them and decides she'll ask katelin to sing it later on for 2 reasons 1 it'll help with the playing and 2 she loves to hear her sister sing and it helps katelin practice and remember the song. She plays it and hums the tune to help her keep track. Julie plays the song and walks toward Yoru and grabs his hand "you ready?" she starts to dance at the end you'll have to dip me...oh and the answer to your question it depends on the day and how i feel /color] she looks at him and watches his reaction to what she had said  

Maddest Hattress

Familiar Lover

7,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Felfordulas

Celebrating Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:32 am
The Heylan Brothers

User ImageUser Image

By the time Charlie had entered the garden, Sleipnir had already chosen a branch to lay on, idly staring at the sky with his hands tucked underneath his head. When he heard her voice, he smiled lightly and turned his head so he could see her from the corner of his eye. Again, he could tell the emotion in her voice, she was worried about him, even if just a little. He wouldn't say it out loud though, the damaged bone was enough for one day. "Just...y'know, staring at clouds." He said, raising an arm and waving it slightly towards the general patch of sky above them. "There's a nice breeze up here. You any good at climbing?" He asked. Sitting up, he swung his body to the side until his legs were dangling over the branch, nonchalantly swinging back and forth. smiling as he saw the icecream and cream, Itaku turned back to the pan. "Just a little more aaannndd...done!" He said happily, turning down the heat as he gently slid the food out of the pan and onto a plate. Placing a small dollop of icecream and whipped cream onto the side of it, he added a couple of slices of strawberries and peaches he prepared a little earlier before carefully handing the plate to Katelin, soon finding a knife, fork and spoon and adding them to the plate as well. "One chocolate pancake, Ita style." He said happily, gesturing for her to try it. Unable to sleep, Arafin had simply lay there, until of course his ears picked up some music, but not from where Julie and Yoru were. Blinking, he sat up and titled his head. "That's coming from..." He thought as he stood up and left his bedroom. Standing by J.J's bedroom door, he listened silently to her playing, a small smile grew on his lips. Yoru gave a small nod to Julie, picturing the dip in his head, running every single needed movement and posture in his head so he got it right. "Alright...ready when you are."

User ImageUser Image  
The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces