Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
❅] Snow Country |[ Smoldering Springs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:30 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Jonin ▪ One katana's ▪ Chakra 505/505 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:13000 ▪ Ryo:3800

[ Feel the power of my will ]

Noctis noticed someone who appeared to be dancing on the roof of the springs area. She also appeared to be drinking which she appeared a bit young to do. He smirked at the dance as the girl vanished he relaxed a bit more in the water. He then heard footsteps, they were light and somewhat graceful. He would guess it would be the footsteps of a lady. He was correct when he heard her voice. He smirked under his mask recognizing the voice."Oh I don't mind at all, as long as its good."He said with a teasing tone. The voice sounded familiar yet somehow unfamiliar. It was a bit cheery and warm, making him sounds as if he was a completely different person. Yet you would think of a certain cold guy after hearing it.

[ Or be crushed underneath it! ]

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:45 pm
User Imagex♔♔ IT'S THE MOMENT OF TRUTH OR THE MOMENT TO FIGHT ↘↘ xxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu
xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu

Jae listened quietly, her gaze still fixed upward in anticipation. "Perverted Thomas Gh--." She didn't get to finish calling out for her mysterious acquaintance before an all too familiar voice responded to her earlier warning. Her posture was stiff as she slowly turned, gaze resting on the person across from her for the first time since she had gotten there. How could she have missed the spiky, unruly hair? Jae was dead silent as she stared, unsure of whether or not she wanted to get up and leave or just ignore him. To her surprise she did neither of the two. "My tunes are always good." She retorted, scoffing at him. She faced him then, sitting in the water so that it enveloped her up to her nose. She stared out at him, her hair floating around her head in large pink streaks. Jae was not sure how she felt about taking a bath with this person, especially when he was on her s**t list. According to the mask she was still upset about earlier. Poking her head a little higher she spoke. "You are not 'you' are you?" She asked, determining right off the bat that there was something odd about him. First of all, the Noctis that she had come to know would not have said something to her first. Not unless he had a reason to and especially not in that upbeat tone. Secondly, the water would have started to freeze around him, his bloodline making him more like a walking popsicle stick than a normal human being. Third, this one more of a personal deduction, Noctis would not have left his wife and children behind so soon after just having returned from a mission.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:07 pm
]
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Jonin ▪ One katana's ▪ Chakra 505/505 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:13000 ▪ Ryo:3800

Noctis smirked at her response."well then we wont have a problem then will we?" He said with a chuckle. He could tell that she was probably still mad at the original. He was about to say someting when she spoke up asking him a odd question if he wasnt who he was."oh ho ho clever one arent you?"he said through the steam."if u must know i am not him im his clone,nice to meet you."with a joking tone as if this was the irst time they ever met.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:19 pm

The pink haired Kunoichi didn't know how to really respond to this different version of Noctis. It felt a little weird to say the least and she fidgeted in place for a moment before settling down. She was content to just stare at him for a few silent seconds. Whatever she said or did to this clone would remain here until he was dismissed. Then the real Noctis would know about it. Although the switch in personality was different with the clone it was not an entirely bad one. She knew that Noctis had it in him to be a little more blasé about things and knew he had a sense of humor as well. It was just hard to pull it out of him. If this clone was easy going all the time she didn't feel as hostile. That and the fact that it wasn't technically him per se."So, clone Noctis. How does it feel to be given free reigns for awhile? He must work you like a slave." Jae remarked, sending a jibe toward the real Noctis. When the clone was dismissed he would know about her comments. That made this even more fun. Rearranging her hair a little so that it all floated back, she leaned up against the rim of the spring, propping her arms on the edge.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:11 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

Noctis smirked beneath his mask how she acted around him was pretty funny. He laughed when she called him clone Noctis."Oh ya he always got us doing ninja stuff."he said jokingly."but i mean this is pretty nice the festival the springs its all pretty relaxing." Noctis head sinked into the water for a second then he resurfaced and his hair was all wetted down."what about you? The Hokage must give you lots of missions since ...you know."he said with a light chuckle

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:20 am
User Image
Ooeda made his way down from his private pool, rushing his steps to keep the pink girl's trail, but was ultimately dragged to a snail's pace by various turns and random patrons' misguided searches. As he finally made the corner which brought him into Noctis and Jae's vocal range, he could hear the stirring of the water, and an almost bickersome conversation occurring between the two sources of sound. Walking in at some point around "I am not him, I'm his clone", he decided not to interrupt their talking, rather to remain hidden by the few walls and building corners, suppressing his chakra level to civilian level, just to be on the safe side.

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Chezmonkey

5,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:20 am
Al had been listening to the pleasant tunes that had drifted through the bathhouse in a half-awake state. Once it stopped, he yawned, stretched, and went to change. Once he was dressed he made to leave, but paused, checking his "map." There were two people, right next to each other, probably chatting. One person around a corner from them, probably listening... Intrigue! Mystery! And... probably none of his business. Sighing, he made his way out, treading softly and giving a small tip to the front desk worker.

// Y'can't hide... from Heat-Vision! Or something similar... //  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:20 pm

Jae stayed quiet, appraising him slightly with a questioning look. His hair looked even more awkward now that it was plastered against his skull neatly. She shook her head. It just wasn't Noctis to look prim and proper. It didn't suit him. Jae approached him slowly, holding up her hands as if she were approaching a suspect with a weapon in his possession. "Don't move okay. I promise I wont do anything." Well she wasn't going to try and punch him at least. Once she got close enough she reached out to place her hand on the top of his head. She wasn't sure how the clone would react, which was why she moved so cautiously, as if silently asking for permission. Well, that and the fact that she didn't want her towel to slip off. She had never really seen Noctis as a 'man' in that sense before so that was not the problem. She just didn't want to cause any misunderstandings should someone walk in. His wife could potentially harry the real one if word got out that someone saw a scene like that without realizing it was a clone, not like that was morally exempting either.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:31 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Jonin ▪ One katana's ▪ Chakra 810/810 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:13000 ▪ Ryo:3300

The clone looked at Jae questioningly as she approached him. When she told him not to move he was even more confused. He slowly nodded as she approached ever so cautiously. Then she was just placed her hand on his head."Ok...your weirder than I originally thought."He said with a small laugh as he removed his mask and placed it aside."What are you trying to do?"If she was gonna do something, she could do it already. He was a clone not like it would hurt him. The clone noctis noticed the towel on her. Being the clone that he is he couldn't help but think about using a wind jutsu on her. It would be so hilarious but would probably cause his vacation to cut short. But give the real him a nice view.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:54 pm

Jae laughed, having heard the before on occasion. Rolling her eyes she ruffled his wet hair until it stood up in various places. Patting his head twice, in a teasing gesture she smirked. "Nothing. Absolutely nothing." There. Now he looked like himself, or the part of himself he was supposed to be mimicking. She inspected her work slightly and nodded to herself with approval. It wasn't like he had a particular style anyway. It always looked like he just woke up. Jae moved, putting a good distance between the two of them but not returning to her spot across the room. Crossing her arms she took a seat, yawning. She was tired, the nap from earlier hadn't really done her any justice. Not that she could actually get a good nights rest anyway. "So. The real you is playing hooky with the wifey?" Jae asked, trying to stir up conversation and keep it innocent. She could only ask this because it wasn't him, if that made any sense. The real him would know about it but that was after the fact. She could avoid him after this and all would be well.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:08 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Jonin ▪ One katana's ▪ Chakra 810/810 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:13000 ▪ Ryo:3300

The clone was still giving her a confusing look until she ruffled his hair and not it looked somewhat to his normal style."Oh you like my hair messy?"He asked teasingly. As she walked away he could have done the wind jutsu but he restrained himself because he didn't want to be dispersed quite yet. When she asked about the original he stopped to think about it."Umm, I don't know really...When I was created I was planning on doing some last minute training, But I would have been done by now and would be here already so something is keeping him so your most likely correct." He said stretching his arms a bit." And you? Did you complete your exams already?"The clone asked with a yawn leaning a little more into the water.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 10:46 pm

Jae fidgeted where she sat, uncomfortable. She turned and rested her elbows on the edge, laying her head on her arms. Closing her eyes she tried to clear her mind, her new calming technique working wonders. At least in the bath house. "It's just weird when you look not like you." Jae mused, saying it in a sort of sigh, as if she had said this before a million times. She opened one eye as he responded to her question. They were more alike than she thought. She was still training even having made it to the exam location. As he in turn asked her a question she closed her eye and remained silent for a second. She was a little tired and still unwell. The heat was getting to her. Already a light blush had painted her cheeks thanks to the heat of the steam flushing her skin. "The written part, yes. It's just the second part to wait for now..." Jae opened her eyes slightly, considering in confiding in this version of Noctis about the problem she hadn't overcome. "I wasn't able to get over the Katon problem during my training. I think i'll be in real big trouble when the fights start and my opponent is a Katon wielder." Jae laughed, the sound sarcastic as she heard herself admit it to herself. She buried her head into her arms, groaning. She was scared. Truthfully she was terrified. She was going up against people who were skilled enough to become Jonin. If they could use Katon it was not going to be small insignificant flames.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:05 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

He smirked at her response to his teasing, you would think it would be wierder when people don't act like them. As he was doing now, but to each their own he supposed. He looked over at her through the steam. She was now closer to him then she was when she first entered. Probably when she walked over she didn't go all the way back. He could see a small tint of pink on her cheek. Even though he was a clone his shinsetsu bloodline was still strong enough to offset the effects of being in the hot water for too long. He looked like he had just gotten in. And though the water didn't become super cold, it was a few degrees lower in the area around him."Ah I see, did they give you a bunch of ridiculous questions too?"He said with a small laugh.Honestly some of the questions on that thing were just dumb. When she spoke of her fear of fire he became a little less cheerful but it was still way more cheerful than noctis. He placed a hand over the edge and rested his chin on it looking over at Jae."So you're still afraid of fire?...I noticed first when we sparred, then with those bandits I confirmed it." Noctis remembered a genjutsu that had to do with fire, if he remembered correctly it was to make the user see a vision of fire. And that a large fireball would fall from the sky to envelop them. If he remembered correctly he also knew the handsigns for it. He went through them so he could learn it on the spot. He looked over at Jae,"I can help with that...but it won't be pleasant."He said looking over at her. He was telling the truth, she would not like being caught in a jutsu were she is trying to be burnt alive. But to truly work effectivly she could not no that he was gonna put her in a genjutsu. If she accepted he would use it on her.

Magen: Jigoku Gouka no Jutsu [ Demonic Illusion: Hell Fire Technique ]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:24 pm

Jae didn't move from her current position, head still buried in her arms. She had suspected as much. That whole trip Noctis had been watching her like a hawk. Ripping down her defenses and digging up everything about herself that she kept out of everyone's reach. As suggested assisting her with it Jae stirred, turning her head to look at him. She stared at him as she considered her options. In the end her pride would not allow her and she shook her head, deny the offer. "It's my problem to deal with. No amount of going through someone else's training it going to help. Especially when it's all in here." She said, pointing to her temple. She rearranged her hair, hanging it off of one shoulder before she returned to resting her head on her arms. "If I get myself killed there is a letter in my room for my friend. Give it to him, if you can find him." Jae instructed, speaking in a matter of fact tone. It didn't bother her, the idea of dying. It happened sooner or later. "The real you will probably put up a fight huh?" She said re considering leaving that task to Noctis. Bad idea. "On second thought never mind." She said, laughing lightly. She sighed again, this time closing her eyes as she fell into a sort of silence. She had been in here for too long. It was probably best to get out before she passed out.  

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:49 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu

The clone frowned as she declined his offer."Damn, I was hoping to get to mess with you a little." He told her with a smirk. The clone then went on all fours in the water looking down at his reflection."Don't worry, if you do happen to get close to dying during the fighting part of the exams...I"ll probably jump in and save you...even if it costs me." He looked up with a smile, and tilted his head with she asked him to deliver a letter for her."The real me wouldn't stop moving till my brain or my heart was completely obliterated."She then suddenly changed her mind about him delvering the letter. He crawled over to her on all fours fairly quickly as if he was hurt."What? I can do it! I'm trustworthy, well not the original me but I mean you know!" He said with a laugh. At this point he was very close to Jae.

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces