Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Hell Butterfly Calls... ((O/A MORE PLAYERS WELCOME!)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Here because the name caught your interest or you knew the reference?
  I knew the reference!
  Name caught my interest... >.>
  Just wanted to RP!
View Results

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:28 am
[{Why, hello Mister Fenris. I really do hope that you'll join, as you can tell, we're a little bit short on people. Please?}]  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:44 am
((Sense you asked so nicely, ill join you both tomorrow...im a bit busy right now))  

Valiant Fenris

Sexy Rabbit

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:55 am
[{Yay! Thank you!}]  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:31 pm
((But yes, she's right about the vizard. It's hoillowfied shinigami. A shinigami and an arrancar are technicaly about the same level at their strongest, since they seem to have a strength cap (or in gamer lingo, level cap). But when they become shinigamified/ hollowfied their strength cap becomes unexistant. At least, that is the words of Urahara or Aizen (not completely sure). They could be also named vizored, I watch the subs and they say vizard =P As you can see, there is a reason why you need special permission to become a vizard. Hopefully, this helped =J))  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 2:52 pm
Rock blasted forward with his shunpo and placed himself in front of them, on a roof of a building and was able to observe Dean's chain. " 5 or 6... The final cycle of encroachment should begin once he's down to 3 or 4... All depends on how closely tied he is to her" he sighed, tilting his head to the side while observing.

((I just reviewed some basic bleach knowledge like the speed of the chain of fate raws itself down and the encroachment cycle is when the whole chain starts eating itself. If he has shinigami history, that is one of the ways to become a visored. And I'll edit the first page, it's really visored XD But yeah, the final stage of the chain of fate causes excruciating pain to the soul and there are no known ways to slow it. The only thing you'll get is a nasty bite. If anyone wants more info, ask away. If I don't know it, I'll quickly find it XD))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:26 pm
"Hey, do you ever get the feeling that someone's watching you?" Dean asked Hana quietly. "Oh, give it up Dean. You've never managed to creep me out before, why should tonight make any difference?" Hana replied irritably. "No, I'm serious. I feel like someone is watching me."  

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:47 pm
Rock smirked when Dean seemed to become agitated. "Might as well let them know I'm here." He muttered to himself as he stood up and closed his eyes. The moment he opened them again, he let his reitsu at maybe a 3rd of it's strength. The air seemed to vibrate, thin itself out and heavy to anyone with any amount of energy higher than the average human, meaning souls around and Hana would feel it.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:11 pm
Hana gasped when the air itself semed to vibrate. "What-- What is this?" she whispered. It was as if someone had increased gravity, she couldn't move. "It's him. That one Reaper dude from earlier." Dean said, eyes moving around trying to locate Rock. "Look! He's up on the roof of that building."  

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:30 pm
Rock disappeared and reappeared in front of them. "I'm surprised you knew who it was. I thought I masked my reiatsu well earlier. Anyhow. That chain of fate, doesn't it hurt sometimes?" Rock asked as he pointed to the chain on Dean's chest.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:47 pm
"Chain of what?" Dean asked, confused. "Is that what this thing is called?" he held up the short strand of metal. "Yeah, sometimes, I guess. So what?" Hana shot him a look of disbelief. "You never told me it hurt you!" she cried.  

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 4:59 pm
"Chain of fate. Pain is completely normal. The encroachment cycle is soon to begin. It's when your whole chain will start eating itself. Remember the beast that was attacking when we met? He was a soul, just like you. He stayed tied down to this world too long and his chain disappeared. Encroachment. It happens when the chain becomes very short. There are even gases that, if you stay surrounded in it, shortens your chain's expectancy to a mere 72 hours." Rock said seriously, no expression in his voice or face. " If you choose to stay here, you will become a hollow."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:14 pm
"Eating itself? Ew." Hana said before she realized what Rock was talking about. "Wait, you mean that one horse with the mask? Dean will turn into that? Then do the sword thingy! Send him to Soul Wherever!" Dean stepped back, out of reach from both his sister and Rock. "No way. Why should I believe what you say?"  

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:33 pm
"Do I look like I'm lying? Look at other souls around you. They all have chains of fate. Do you see me with one? It's the proof that I'm different. It's my job to keep an equal balance on each side. Hollows eat souls, from a human body or not. Once you become a hollow you will have a lot of trouble controlling yourself. I've been doing this for much longer than any of you have been alive." Rock sighed, rubbing his forehead. "As for soul society, I'll be straight and true. You won't remember anything from here. It's rare any spirits do. It's a hard choice, but this world isn't your home anymore. When you died, you became an obsessed spirit of your sister here. When you turn into a hollow, not only will it be really painful, it will highly result in you killing your sister. It has happened many times. Once you're a hollow, you keep your obsession of your sister, but you hunger for souls drives you crazy and out of control and will highly end up killing her if no one interrupts." Rock explained, pacing around as he explained his knowledge on the present problem to Dean. "I'm not gonna force you because I am not in right to do so. But once you become a hollow, I will slay you, because that is why I exist."

((Oh btw, I will be changing my character's name. I keep reviewing basics of bleach and I just realized my character's name is out of place. Just warning you =P))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:02 pm
Dean stood still for a long while, and it was as if you could see the internal battle going on inside him. Finally, he said, "Alright. Stamp me on the forehead, send me to this Soul Society." he turned towards Hana, and said sadly, "It's been real fun, sis, but I guess all good things have to come to an end sometime. Go to a Colbie Caillat concert for me." Hana smiled and replied, "You know you'll always be my favorite brother. See ya, love ya." Once their goodbyes were finished, Dean turned towards Rock. "Bring it on, man."
[{Okay! Will do.}]  

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash