Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
Blood's Trial (Finished) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:40 pm
S.M. knelt down to Frost. "Frost, I... I have to do this. Tons of people have already been killed by Blood. If I have to sacrifice my life to save everyone else's... then so be it..." he said sadly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:04 pm
Frost grabbed S.M. tight, wailing like a child. "I-I won't let you! I won't let you die like mommy and daddy!" She screamed, looking as fragile as glass. She was on the verge of shutting down, of becoming unstable like her sister. "I WON'T!"  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:45 pm
S.M. was silent for the moment. He looked at Frost with a sad look. "If I don't... who knows who Blood will kill next... Midnight? Spyke? ...You? He needs to be stopped before he gets there."

Fenikkusu gritted his beak. "He acts that way because it's in his blood. His entire family line fought for what they believed was right. None of them ended up failing. Even if they died fighting, their followers finished what they had started." Fenikkusu looked up to the sky. "And as for those higher ups... I'm going to have a word with them." He them extended his wings a quickly flew towards Blood's castle. Once there he slowly opened the doors to Blood's throne room and glared at him. "Hello... Blood." he said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:59 pm
((I found a plothole in your post, Swift. Birds don't have teeth.))

Blood got up from his throne of skeletons and walked towards Fenikkusu. "Ah, to what do I owe the occasion of the prestigious bird-guardian of the royal Ice Kingdom visiting me? Is it about my slow but sure annihilation of all who oppose me?"  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:06 am
((I posted, "Fenikkusu gritted his beak." Not teeth.))

"I would like to talk to these, 'Higher-ups,' as Spyke put them." Fenikkusu said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:34 am
"NO!" Frost screamed again. "I surrendered to Blood so none of us would BE killed!" Tears streamed down Frost's face, and she finally said something she usually wouldn't. "I-If you leave, I'll jump off the top of the castle!" She knew fully well that if you fell from that height, you'd die if you didn't do anything. The young queen was shaking, desparate, and clearly very upset. Her muzzle had turned pale, and even her clear crystal blue eyes had shifted to a dark -- almost black -- unsettling blue.  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:15 am
"Frost... I..." S.M. couldn't think straight. He was obviously hurting Frost. His ears drooped to his head, tears started to form in his eyes. He embraced Frost and started to cry softly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:32 am
((Heh... Beak gritting.))

Blood cocked his head for a moment. "Spyke? Spyke couldn't possibly know about..." Then things started to click. The master emerald held Enerjak. Spyke is Guardian. Enerjak possessed him. "Ah, Enerjak. I was wondering if he'd show up to jest me as I did all of this..." He then ran a hand through his hair and looked at Fenikkusu. "Look, Bird-man, I'd like to show you the higher-ups, but one doesn't simply talk to them."

Dust walked in, an unusual bright and cheeriness. "Hello everybody! What a fine woah..." He stopped and looked at the sight of The Ice Royalties crying together in a huddled mass on the floor. "Erm... Is now a bad time?"  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:41 am
Spyke follows Fenikkusu to Blood's castle and heads on in. "Ah nice decor Blood..I really love the throne of bones. Its so good to see you."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:28 am
Blood's expression went blank. "I did the decor myself. I think I did a better job on the rest of the planet. And furthermore, you should know better than to think I enjoy your company, Enerjak." His expression turned questioning. "What are you doing here, anyways? Weren't you trapped in Limbo with the other damned souls?"  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:06 am
Enerjak smiles and snaps his finger making Spyke's usual clothes vanish and a armor appear on him. "Simple..I was let out for good behavior on one condition though..that I no longer attempt to take over this world so I ended up claiming a world all my own anyways they also made it to where i have no corporeal form and that i have to take over a person to interact with others....like a person of high status in other words for this world..A Guardian." He then sighs. "But enough of that You do know that soon or later you will have to answer to the higher ups."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:08 am
Blood smiled. "But I've already done what was necessary. Take over the world and promote my dark standards."  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:22 am
"Blood, I am a god. I have every right to speak to these others. Now tell me who they are!" Fenikkusu demanded.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:45 am
Enerjak smirks. "How certain are you that certain people won't start a uprising...like for example that Swift fellow."  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:47 pm
"SHUT UP YOU SQUAWKING BIRD!! CAN'T YOU SEE I'M TALKING?!" Blood yelled, looking back to Enerjak. "And I don't really want to have to kill Swift. He's a big boy, though. He can make his own decisions. Let them do as they will. Everyone will understand soon enough." He said, sitting back down on his throne. "Trust me. Everything will fall into place, as it should, and I will be the one on top."  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff