Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Drama, in Kernal Heights (Open Need GUYS) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alright, Joining?
  Yep
  I'm peeking, No I won't
  Maybe since i'm peeking anyway
View Results

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:47 pm
User Image

You’re so fine
I want you mine
You’re so delicious
I think about you all the time
You’re so addictive
Don’t you know what I could do
to make you feel alright ?
Don’t pretend I think you
know I’m damn precious!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Andrea

User Image

Andrea shook her head taking her phone out and sliding up the keyboard. She hated touch screen phones there for she still had her trusty side kick.Oh he had texted her there was also a text about said party."You know I am.I'll be late though.Promised mom I would give the dog a bath friday before they take him to that dog party thing the neighbors are having." Their neighbors wanted a big doggie play date thing that was an excuse for the upperclass to drink, and gossip. She shoved her phone into the front of her shirt not caring if nate saw. He'd seen it a million times it wasn't gonna kill him. She pulled out her notebook and started copying."Is there anything you'll need? You know my parents don't watch there stash." She said smiling.

User Image

In a second you’ll be wrapped
around my finger
'cause I can, 'cause I can do it better
There’s no other
So when's it gonna sink in?
She’s so stupid
What the hell were you thinking?!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:47 pm
User Image
I go ooh ooh, you go ah ah
L-l-l-la, ah l-l-l-la
I can la, la, la, l-la, la
I wanna, wanna, wanna get, get, get what I want, don't stop

Abby finished the assignment first. As usual, and it had only been a couple of minutes. She Turned it in and looked at the teacher. She looked slightly distressed. But it wasn't unusual as he lectured gave an assignment and that was all that she would ask to go somewhere. "Go on Miss Johansen. You already have a pass." The teacher said as she opened her mouth to ask. She closed it and nodded smiling slightly. She was off to the library like she was everyday. She almost ran to her seat and grabbed her bag as everything was already put up. She opened the door and behind her one of the males in the back called out nerd. "Thank you!" She called back from already down the hall as she headed to the library.

I feel so untouched and I want you so much
That I just can't resist you, it's not enough to say that I miss you
I feel so untouched right now, need you so much
Somehow I can't forget you, I've gone crazy from the moment I met you

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:01 pm
◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎ƠƝЄ ƦƖƝƓ ƬƠ ƦƲԼЄ ƬӇЄM ƛԼԼ◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎
User Image
-[O.O All the girls have 'A' names. Weird coincidence....]-
Arwin continued to gaze out the window. It had a perfect view of the parking lot, and she saw a car zoom in at speeds certainly over the legal limit. Arwin had her hunch as to who it was driving that car, and her suspicions were confirmed as she recognized the hair. "Hm. She's not usually that late." she murmured. "Oh well. Not my business." then her thoughts turned back to the weekend, and which shoes to wear. Right now she was really leaning towards the strappy gladiator sandals for Abby, and the silk slippers for herself.

◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎σηє gєєк тσ ѕcнσσℓ тнєм αℓℓ◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎◎  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:04 pm
((It would be worse if the next characters matched with N names haha. All guys with Ns and girls with 1s. Geese. Anyway, Emni I LOVE ARWIN!! She's so adorable and reminds me of my rl friends))  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:11 pm
User Image
✘ ✘ ✘ Ƞate Jacko ✘ ✘ ✘
✘Ⓦe take three steps foreward and three steps back, she says I don’t like they way you try to impress you. Everything you do
{makes me want to run.}

"I need everything I can get," Nate huffed, scribbling some answers on his assignment. He sighed. This party was going to be big--probably one of the biggest ones of the year, if not the biggest. He looked down at his paper and suddenly slapped his head on his desk.
How the hell was he going to pull all this off? His girlfriend? Liking Abby? Throwing this party? Hidding it from his dad? And if he didn't do well on Saturday, he was screwed. All the blame always went on the Quarterback if the team lost. Nate was officially on overload. He looked to Andrea. "I'm thinking about going to the nurse and just going home, since I can't ditch. This all just sucks." He sat back up and attempted to finish his paper.

{Oh, well you got me going home!}
✘Ⓦill you get me going home? Give me what I want! Glass half empty, glass half full, I’d say you got some catching up to do.

[Song: Kids in Glass Houses--Give me what I want]  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:27 pm
User Image

You’re so fine
I want you mine
You’re so delicious
You’re so addictive
know I’m damn precious!

Andrea

User Image

Andrea looked at him. "Don't do that. I'll help you, we'll get through.And saturday will be fine, you don't lose." She said joking about the you don't loose thing she knocked on the wooden desk anyway though. she finished the assignment quickly and covertly slipped it to him. She cracked open her breakfast shake and took a slurp.MMM. They were good she had been hooked on them for months now."You want a sip?"She asked gesturing to the can.

User Image

around my finger
There’s no other
She’s so stupid

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:29 pm
LLISON OLD
User Image Allison was in Chemistry for now, one girl was taking notes for her while Allison was going through business papers for the time being, along with girls and a guy or two sitting or surrounding her chatting amongst others. The teacher just wrote down notes for the students to copy and handed out homework basically. Allison was listening to the latest going on around the school and a bit of the world outside as well, while filling out a budget for the dance that she'd have to pass over with the council after practice. She threw in a few comments here and there, saying one girl should consider working out if she wants the scene kids to quit making her the bottom of the food chain, or just avoid them completely. Ali didn't much care for the stranger girl problems, others were throwing around worse comments, a few managed to get a laugh or two form Allison. Two girl's were getting on her case about her and Nate, wondering what her plan was for Abby. "Just a talk to sort this out.." she said, and meant it, but she could tell the girls were eager for something more, another looking a bit fearful. Not like Ali was gonna piledrive her into the center of the earth .

It's whatever makes you see
Makes you believe
Ande forget about the premonition
You need to Conceive

The images they sell
Are Illusion and Dream
In other words...
Dishonesty
User Image

((onto lunch lol.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:44 pm
User Image
L-l-l-la, ah l-l-l-la

Abby was already seated at the table the she and her two friends sat at and had her lunch box on the table as she waited on her friends to show up. She knew it wouldn't be long and she knew that one of these days someone would say something too her while she waited that would tick her off. Maybe it would be today.

((Alrightie! I'm skippin to lunch))

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:23 pm
User Image

You’re so fine
I want you mine
You’re so delicious
You’re so addictive
know I’m damn precious!

Andrea

User Image

Andrea walked out of the girls bathroom. She may not care as much as all the other girls but she liked to make sure she looked good. She pulled her phone out texting Nate. 'Are we going off campus, or staying?' she finished the message sending it and sticking her phone in her back pocket. She dropped her skate board stepping on and pushing off.She skated around people and down the front steps.She skated back and forth waiting for NAtes reply.

User Image

around my finger
There’s no other
She’s so stupid

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:25 pm
User Image
Arwin stood up carefully when the bell rang, and gathered her books into her arms. "Ooh, I can't wait to tell Abby what she's going to look like! She'll love it!" she said to no one in particular, then went to her locker. She put away her books and grabbed her lunch box, and headed to the cafeteria.
◎◎◎

"Abby! I missed you!" Arwin sighed as she sat down at the table. "How was class? Mine was terrible. We're still watching that horrible frog-dissection video." she opened her LOTR lunchbox that she got back in third grade, and pulled out her usual meal. "Mmm....Peanut-buuter and grape jelly with banana, apple, and honey. With a side of coconut cream pie, and pineapple juic. Could life be any better?" she moaned as she bit into her custom-made sandwich.

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:37 pm
User Image
✘ ✘ ✘ Ƞate Jacko ✘ ✘ ✘
✘Ⓦe take three steps foreward and three steps back, she says I don’t like they way you try to impress you. Everything you do
{makes me want to run.}

Nate got the text as he made his way towards the caffeteria. 'Staying' he texted in return. As he walked towards the usual table, he caught a glimpse of Abby and her friend. He stopped. Nate looked at her, right at her. He was nearly frozen where he stood. Now he had to make a decition, keep walking or apologize. He took a deep breath, looking around. Allison wasn't near, Andrea was coming but in a little bit, none of his football players were here...he began to brisqley walked to the table.
He felt his mouth go dry as he was about two feet away from the table, but it didn't matter at this point. He took advantage of her, and no matter how much he liked it, and how much he liked her, if she was going like him at all he was going to have to redeem himself and forget about what people might say. Nate came up the the table and sighed. "A-abby?"

✘Ⓦill you get me going home? Give me what I want! Glass half empty, glass half full, I’d say you got some catching up to do.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:47 pm
User Image
L-l-l-la, ah l-l-l-la

Abby smiled as her friend came over and took her usual dr. Pepper out of the lunchbox and took a gulp. Mid gulp she heard a tantalizing voice call her name. She almost chocked on the drink as she turned rigidly up to the man that she willingly gave her virginity to, and would do again. As many times as he wanted it. She swallowed hard as she looked back to Arwin then to Nate. "Y-yes?" She asked. She stammered only because he didn't normally ever talk to her, and she felt like she might faint from the mere sight of him that close, not to mention he said her nickname. She was going to be talking about that instance probably for the rest of her life. She figured her hair was probably messy and combed through it quickly with her fingers.

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

XR0ckS_W0rldSX

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:47 pm
User Image

You’re so fine
I want you mine
You’re so delicious
You’re so addictive
know I’m damn precious!

Andrea

User Image

Andrea boarded to her car and chucked her bag in. She had p.e. and then english after that she didn't need her back pack for that. She could come get it before her class after that. She had her earbuds on and she felt her phone vibrate she pulled it out of her pocket while skating around someone else.She read the text. Cafeteria it was. She was starving. That's another thing andrea had in common with guys, she was always hungry. When she got to the cafeteria she scanned the room for nate.He was with that abby chick. He looked regretful not like he was going to torment her so she let it alone. She went to the lunch line, and bought a huge caesar salad a bag of salt and vinegar chips, and a coke. she sat down at the normal table, and waited for nate to come back and for everyone else to get there.

User Image

around my finger
There’s no other
She’s so stupid

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:52 pm
User Image
Arwin had seen Nate approach, and furiously tried to unclamp her jaws from the sticky peanut butter. It took a minute, but once she did, she stood up and stuck her finger right in the middle of that jerk's chest. "Walk away." she said quietly. "Walk away, before I make you." Oh, sure, it was an empty threat, but she could always trip and bring them both to the ground. No one mesed with her best friend and got away with it.

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

gaaras and milk

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 4:54 pm
User Image
✘ ✘ ✘ Ƞate Jacko ✘ ✘ ✘
{makes me want to run.}

Nate gulped. He understood what Abby's friend was trying to do. She was protecting Abby like how Andrea would protect him, and vice versa. But, he ignored her, staring at Abby. She was beautiful--in a goofy way. He didn't know what it was. The way she thought her hair was all messy, the timid look in her eyes, the loving, surprised tone in her voice. "I--"
"Nate!" Gordan came over, slinging his arm around Nate's neck, nearly dragging him down. "Hey--it's the geeky girl! Gonna line up a little more sexy time together?" Gordan immediatly moved towards Abby, sticking their faces close together. "You might as well just rip all your clothes off now."
Nate stood, mortified. Rage built within him, suddenly feeling a horrible rage come over him. But--what could he do? In his mind, he could see him ripping Gordan back by the collar and giving him a good sock in the face, but he couldn't get himself to move. Gordan simply laughed and walked away. "See you at practice, Nate!"

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces