Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
How old were you when you knew you were Different? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sifen Yamishi

Fashionable Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:53 am
To be honest, all my life. I always thought it was cause I was the only Asian kid in Sunday School[My only public school experience]. But, it took until age 11 to realize female clothes didn't suit me and college to finally sink in that I was never really female to begin with.

Now I'm 22 years old, bisexual transgender FtM.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:07 pm
Around the age of 13.
Kind of thought that I like guys.
Took me a while to realize that.  

iLegoBlock

Wheezing Sex Symbol

6,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Pie Enabler 100

the rainbow ones

Profitable Player

6,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 6:37 pm
I fully realized at 12, I didnt like boys.
At first I thought it was phase, but I just... Dont find myself attracted to boys.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:24 pm
probably at the ate the age of ten, im now 15 and finally confirmed it. only two of my friends know. i told my mom but she didnt accept it, so im still bi in secret, but not like i care if you guys know  

DrksStoryteller9000

DrksStoryteller9000

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:36 pm
Soul Love-chama
I'm 16 and I'm almost positive that I'm pansexual. I don't care who I date as long as they have feelings for me as well. I've attempted to come out to my mom many times, but she refuses to accept that I'm possibly pansexual. She tells me I'm straight and she wants grandchildren, so I absolutely have to marry a dude. What if I want to kiss a girl? What if I do? Do I have to keep that a secret from her? Going to a simple parade freaks her out. I literally can't do anything to convince her that I'm not straight like she thinks.

But yeah, pansexual. Whoop-de-do.

i can completely relate to the whole mom thing, i had told her and she didnt accept it, so i hide the fact that im bi from her, i hate the fact that i have to do that but i am who i am. the thing is i really like this one girl, and kind of want to experiment, but dont know when or how to because i dont want my mom figuring out  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:50 pm
I knew I was different in second grade. I hadn't really liked any guys at all, but I played with them all the time. Code Lyoko, Pokemon and Yugi-Yo. I was all about the card games. I started to see girls as cute, and told my best friend, who was a guy, and he chuckled and said I was like his older sister, she liked girls too. I, confused, then started to talk about girls to him, like guys would. I was in 3rd grade when I had my first guy crush. From here on out, I've had crushes on both genders, no matter race, or anything. Now I've noticed, I have not felt sexual attraction towards them, but rather wanting to learn of their personality. So far, no one really knows I'm bi. I moved, and everyone here is strict on being straight. I even went on an overnight field trip, and my friends were like, "Could you imagine a gay guy sleeping with the other guys? Eww!" Then they said, "But imagine a lesbian sleeping in here?! They would try to rape us!!" I choked on my soda, and stayed silent. But the thought in my head was, You've got it wrong. Just ask me. Then we played the good ol' crush game. It was my turn and I lied saying I had no crushes, that no one really appealed to me, when I really had a crush on my friend, who was a girl. I've kept it hidden, but it has almost slipped a lot of times...

Nerdy Lullaby

Lonely Phantom

Kelsey MacAilbert

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:53 pm
Not until my late teens. I'm a male to female transgendered lesbian with a love of all things military and fantasy. As a result of both my sexual orientation and interests, it took me a very long time to figure out that I'm actually female.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:57 pm
Kind of knew around 13, did a little experiment and well, here we are. I'm bisexual and I like it!  

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

BSPBleach

Proxy Gaian

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:11 am
I've liked girls for as long as i can remember. Lol excluding the memory of my 4th birthday XD but at first it was just liking it when my best friend kissed me. I didn't become a homophobe and really into girls until i was 8-ish. I am now 16 and finally came out to myself last year. Actually, it's 3weeks past my anniversary of accepting my slightly les bisexuality biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:53 am
About 14 I'm guessing. Maybe a couple years before. I had a crush on my male friend but didn't realize it was that until last year (20).  

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

CheizLord

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:36 am
in grade school I had crushes on girls but I didn't realize what my emotions were until eighth grade of middle school. I identified as a lesbian that summer. Even at the age of four I had crushes on my counselors and caretakers. So I felt it for almost my whole life I just couldn't identify it until I was 13 or 14. also repressed some crushes and it wasn't until late eighth grade I remembered them all and it fell into place.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:36 pm
i "discorvered" that i like boys when i was 7 and a friend kissed me

Sorry my bad english sad  

Hickachu

Invisible Cutie-Pie

7,650 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Nerd 50

szowlee82

Ursine Connoisseur

17,965 Points
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Haunting Echo 75
  • Bold Glow 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:49 pm
Probobly when I kissed a girl the summer I turned 13. Bi!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:21 am
around 15-16 i found out i was in the wrong body
(i always knew something was off and i figured it out)  

Tsukasa wave

Tipsy Trader

9,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers