Goals for 2012 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Animelover955

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:25 am
CrissAngelLover12345

Congrats on both your DL and on all the training you've given Bo! I'm glad he's doing better with other dogs! biggrin I'm glad Bandit didn't get dog aggressive since he had been somewhat attacked by one before I had gotten him (He wasn't kept on the owner's property, and at that time, most of the neighborhood dog owners also let their dogs run loose. I was walking Country, and Bandit and one other dog (Her name was Cocoa) were tagging along. A car had come, and had to stop because those two were standing in the middle of the road. It was blocking my view of them and they weren't listening to my calls. I heard Cocoa snarl and Bandit yelp before they finally got out from in front of the car. Thankfully, Bandit wasn't hurt. Cocoa was the only dog Bandit had become aggressive towards after he got older... He otherwise LOVES meeting other dogs.) Bo's Birthday is the same day as Bandit's! Bandit turns 9! biggrin

It's been long road with him that's for sure. I'm super proud of his progress and hopefully he'll continue to do well. Our new baby is coming home in about 2 weeks so hopefully with a good/proper introduction he will do well. Glad bandit doesn't have any real dog issues it definitely not something anyone would want to deal with.

YAY for the birthday boys! I'm going to take him to the park for his birthday and get some fun toys and treats for the brat  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:03 am
Animelover955
CrissAngelLover12345

Congrats on both your DL and on all the training you've given Bo! I'm glad he's doing better with other dogs! biggrin I'm glad Bandit didn't get dog aggressive since he had been somewhat attacked by one before I had gotten him (He wasn't kept on the owner's property, and at that time, most of the neighborhood dog owners also let their dogs run loose. I was walking Country, and Bandit and one other dog (Her name was Cocoa) were tagging along. A car had come, and had to stop because those two were standing in the middle of the road. It was blocking my view of them and they weren't listening to my calls. I heard Cocoa snarl and Bandit yelp before they finally got out from in front of the car. Thankfully, Bandit wasn't hurt. Cocoa was the only dog Bandit had become aggressive towards after he got older... He otherwise LOVES meeting other dogs.) Bo's Birthday is the same day as Bandit's! Bandit turns 9! biggrin

It's been long road with him that's for sure. I'm super proud of his progress and hopefully he'll continue to do well. Our new baby is coming home in about 2 weeks so hopefully with a good/proper introduction he will do well. Glad bandit doesn't have any real dog issues it definitely not something anyone would want to deal with.

YAY for the birthday boys! I'm going to take him to the park for his birthday and get some fun toys and treats for the brat

I hope he does well with proper introductions as well! biggrin Thankfully, he doesn't ever see the one dog that he dislikes and hasn't ever since the owners finally built a fence in their back yard.

I want to do something special with Bandit, but I'm not sure what yet. I got him another piece of deer antler and some dog ice cream. I will be getting him one of these (the blue one, though) after my next pay day. biggrin  

CrissAngelLover12345

Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces