Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[Open Class] Trashology - Gettin' Dirty (Roch/Edel/Riyo) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Sexy Cocaine rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 6 Total: 7 (2-12)

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:00 pm
"Thanks a*****e..." The feline muttered and sighed when the ice demon struggled to even move the damn thing. "Dear sweet Sally, this is getting ridiculous."

Momentarily, the ghoul tried to twist and turn the robot back into motion, but eventually she just let her body fall limp. "kay. Taking a short break now. Kinda tired. Feel free to hit me eventually."

Trashbot HP: 14
Target: Edel's trashbot
Damage: --

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:29 pm
"Back off you jackin' molesters!!" Roch snarled, the sound of metal hitting metal coming from the sidelines. "Wh--where THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE TOUCHIN??" Which was followed by a yelp, one that the punk boil would never admit to making if asked about later.  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Zyphiris rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 4 Total: 9 (2-12)

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:34 pm
Oh sweet mother of Jack, she so did not want to hear that. Especially not from Roch of all people.

--
All dem dice hate me  
Sexy Cocaine rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:11 pm
Much like Edel, what Roch had to say was... Definitely not something she particularly wanted to hear. "FOR JACK'S SAKE! IS YOUR BODY THAT DIRTY?" She screeched and started flailing once more, the newfound vigor causing her to fly into the ice demon's bot.

HP: 14
Damage: 6

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:36 pm
"I took a shower just this morning!" Roch said. "I think these things are programmed by gnomes, okay?" he said, slamming his guitar into another one. "Jackin' metal boxes, get bent!"  
Zyphiris rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:03 am
We all did Roch was what she would have very much wanted to say, except that she didn't. The frost demon's trashbot had taken another big hit from Riyo's and she could hear some fizzing noises coming from the metal contraption.

Those things don't explode right?

---
Edel's trashbot HP: 2/20
Damage: what is damage
Target: --  

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

Sexy Cocaine rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-12)

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:28 am
"Yeah, well considering how much you apparently enjoy playing with these bots, I imagine you shower in MUD." So angry. SO VERY ANGRY. Riyo panted for a moment, looking rather worn after beating the s**t out of Edel's bot.

"One more..." She hissed, red eyes blaring at the demon in front of her. "One... More... ******** HIT."

With the last of her might, the ghoul slammed into the ice demon's bot, effectively ending its miserable mechanic existence. She was the last one standing. "THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!" She shouted and laughed, slumping in her robot's still powerful grip.

"I didn't really want to be that one..."

HP: 14
Damage: 2

Ice Queen rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 6 Total: 11 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:50 am

He really didn't want to throw his guitar. But that just left the trashbags and seriously, Riyo was already close to murdering him--

Oh well, he thought as he grabbed one, tossing it into the air and hitting it with his guitar. Nada.

He ah, wasn't much bothered by that fact.

Damage: 0  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Zyphiris rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 5 Total: 11 (2-12)

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:06 am
FREEDOM AT LAST.

Edel then went into super saiyan mode and hammered the remaining trashbot with awesome spiky hair.

Alternatively, she froze one of those trashbags into a boulder and hurled it at Riyo's captor.

----
Damage: 5  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:43 pm
And now Riyo was the one stuck in a predicament. "W-what're you guys gonna d-" carefully she tried to swerve the machine to face them, a trash bag missing her face by about a foot.

"... NO." She screeched, eyes furious now that she knew what they were up to. "YOU WILL NOT THROW TRASH BAGS AT M-" OH GOD WHY WAS EDEL FREEZING THOSE BAGS?!

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOUUUUUUUUUUUU GUYYYYYYYYYYS!"

HP: 9

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Ice Queen rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-12)

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 4:06 pm
"Seriously sorry, Riyo!" Roch yelled. "But it's all we can throw!" Cuz he wasn't throwing his guitar across a room, no way, no how. He was such a d**k. But he DID feel guilty, which was why he missed.

... Right.  
Zyphiris rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:45 pm
Ice boulder trashbags were working. Good.

The frost demon gave Riyo a semi-exasperated look as she flung the next one into the trashbot.

"Keep still so we don't hit you, and no thank you really."

Damage: 3  

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:01 am
Oh for the love of Jack. "I swear, the second I drop from this mechanical imprisonment, I will strike both of you down with the force of one thousand angry cats." The ghoul hissed as the next frozen trashbag of doom struck right next to her, an array of cold cans and leftover food lightly striking her side. Oh Jack, it was more gross than it was painful.

But it looked like the attacks were working. One or two more and she'd be free.

... But was that really a good thing?

HP: 6

Ice Queen rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 4 Total: 9 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:55 am
It was starting to look like Roch wasn't even TRYING to hit her. But he was. Seriously.

Sort of.

MISS.  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Zyphiris rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 5 Total: 6 (2-12)

Zyphiris
Crew

Dainty Snowflake

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:56 am
As was Edel, but mostly because of Riyo's threat.

Holding onto the next trashbag, the ghoul looked at the Cat Demon a little unsympathetically and asked, "Well, better get you out here than not right?."

MISS  
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces