Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Swans of The Forbidden Arts (Main Characters) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like?
  Yes, I'll join
  I like, not joining
  No
  Goldzzzzzz
View Results

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:16 pm
((I thought about that, but I'm still trying to figure out what direction to take my normal character in. ^^; ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:21 pm
(Ah I see *nods* ninja Dude what if no one knew he liked her and everyone thought he liked the other twin XD But he's only nervous around her since she's the protective sister yet wants to challenge her to prove his abilities to be a great one for Andrinna.........or that could just be my hyper side going lol)  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:32 pm
((That's an interesting take on it... I might consider that idea.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:20 pm
((goodness, imma start lookin for the prince. That would be an interesting twist.))  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:46 am
((SORRY-SORRY, Seven classes are kickin me where the sun don't shine. I remeber you guys though!!!))

Sally scoffed at Bre. She was almost sure the girl was either lying or just plain finiky. She'd tried her very best on that salad and knew for a fact there wasn't THAT much dressing...then agian, she HATED salad, so she always made sure to add as much dressing as possible. "I'll ask daddy about getting you something to do. I could blindflold you guys and take you to a locked up library but I'm not stupid enough to let you outside. Nice Try" She pouted at the more adventurous twin. "Little miss" Sally turned at her nickname, her full attention of the sweeter twin. She beamed at the compliments...until it got to drinks. "OH, I'm so sorry" She said sincerly. She curstied low. Prisionors or not, they were still princesses and that's how she treated them. "I'm glad you like the dress, and the food. I'll grab some drinks along with my lunch and be right back down" She said with a beam. She ran upstairs and got two jugs. One she filled with water, another lemonaid. She put them both on a tray to bring down along with her own lunch-a turky sandwitch. As she was about to leave the kitchen she stopped and thought. Adrinna was always nice to her, no odness there, but she only asked for water. Sally always made the girls some lemonaid as well..."Hmm...they're planning something...they wanted me out of the room...that why they weren't talking when I went downstairs" Sally placed down the tray with jugs as she remebered to get glasses to go along with them. She didn't know what the girls were doing, but she thought a while about all the possibilities and made a small note to herself and put it on the fridge.

Note to me or Daddy...whoever sees it first
The Locks on the cage need to be changed
I told Bre I'd take them to the library...maybe then
Ward the library first...
While you're at it-redo the bars.
They might have been lose....or Bre got a metal file
Or you're being paranoid
But Put new bars on anyway...
more bars too, closer together can't hurt.

She put the note on the fridge where she'd be sure to see it and grabbed the tray to go back downstairs.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:08 pm
Bre smiled as she left. "Okay did you want to switch dresses now? I know you caught my thought." She whispered over. If she could, she would be as sweet and gentle as her twin if Adrinna could manage to be a little meaner. "We can do it now. When she gets back she won't know who is who since we wear the same undergarments and such. Just different colors. Plus, I happen to like the white one." She said quietly as she finished her salad. She didn't actually mean to be mean to the girl. But when it came to rescuing her sister. She didn't care who she hurt.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:19 pm
(Sorry here too x-x)

She gave grin towards her sister,"Right. Quickly, shift into our swan form...that way it's easier to slip on the dresses. " She said this before transforming herself and quickly went into her sister's other dress that little miss gave them. She went back to her human form, and gave off a dark smirk. The two always had games as children to make other children guess in-between them, this would be fun. "Remember, call her little miss and only Sally on occasion." She adds, adjusting the dress to where it suited her just fine. Her hands went up into her hair ruffling it up a bit to add to suit more of her sister then herself.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:01 pm
Bre smiled as she quickly transformed into the black swan she was. She quickly stole into the new dress for her twin before changing back and grabbing the brush from the table and brushed each strand one hundred times before putting the brush back down. It looked like her sisters. "Oh Bre, you know you should really brush your hair more often." Bre said mimicking Adrinna perfectly. She smiled as she looked like her twin and so her twin looked like she was Bre  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Serrenedy

Unbeatable Lover

6,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friendly 100
  • 20 Wins 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:28 pm
Sally came back down stairs at that moment. Two she balanced the two jugs and the glasses on a tray. Her sandwich was in her hand. She opened the cage only wide enough to slip in herself before the locked herself in. She was small enough to get through the bars. The girls weren't quite as lucky. "I'm back" She chirped brightly as she settled down next to Bre-mistaking her for Adrinna. "Water or Lemonaid? /she asked them.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:43 pm
"Oh Little Miss, may i have some water?" She asked with a pretty, Adrinna ish smile on her face. She made sure to sound exactly like her twin. She just hoped that she wouldn't catch on. She picked up her soup and took her spoon and sipped some like her twin would do. "Oh it is as fantastic as i thought it would be. But I think I may need to give my salad to Bre. She seemed to like it so much." She said smiling at Sally. She felt like a little kid with what she was doing. Tricking the small girl into believing they were each other, that was so her favorite thing to do. She took another spoon of the soup, which really was good. She only hoped Adrinna would remember to act like her.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:07 pm
((Bump))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:31 pm
((Geez, we really need the other roles filled here. We're almost dyin' before we really start!))  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:24 pm
(Yeah..maybe we could invite ppl to play their parts?)

Adrinna gave a smile at her sister, she was perfect! Of course she'd tease about the salad. "Hey, who said this? I had to eat mine...but the soup looks a bit too mushy for my taste." She says, now teasing Sally about the soup just like Bre would do. She even had the same expressions as Bre, which added to the act even more. However, as she turned her head lazily to the side, as was a habit of Bre's, she felt guilt lying to Sally. She wanted to try the soup and sip it to its last drop. I have to do this... just right too.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 3:47 am
(Aw poor Adrinna. YEah we do... hmmm but who do we all know that would play a good bad guy and play a good prince other than Drago who is already here?)

Bre smiled like Adrinna would do, as she looked at Sally. Then to her twin. She could tell her sister felt guilty. "But Bre, the soup was delicious. You should at least try it for Little Miss's hard work on preparing our nice meal." She said gently. She had said the part about the salad, so that she wasn't ending up eating two salads and so that they still ate the same amount of meals. But she couldn't help but feel proud that Adrinna was playing the part of Bre, perfectly.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:02 am
((I can think of one guy, but I don't really see him on much, lately...))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff