Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
A Fairytale Untold (Accepting and Open!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I'm making a guild off this rp, will you join it as you did this rp?
  YESH! Totally! I'll send you a pm
  I've already told you I will be joining and can't wait for it to open~
  I would like to help you make the guild, and I'll send you a pm of what I can do to help!
View Results
shabatha rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:29 am
(OOOOOOOO You failed.... I TRY TO SAVE YOU!!!!

*Rolls to try and save you*))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:33 am
(....Your cpr skills sucks...x-x *dies*)  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:40 am
((Lol I tried. Too bad the dice don't like me))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:42 am
(Lol it kewl dude ^~^)  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:46 pm
(And Rp is Open~~)

User ImageSir Grey knew that today was the day of the festival. The author of the book always held on each time someone else owned the book. Apparently, their current owner was to be revealed at the festival. Last time, she came in her armor and decided this time she would just be herself. "Why yes..I'm Valliex, the merchant's daughter..no, no...the noble's daughter." She practiced in the mirror laughing as she said her lies. She gave no mind who knew who she was, just what. After picking out a dress, she went out of her home and started down the trail through the great forest.

(I'll edit this post later to better suit my post style for her when I come back. Anyways, everyone already knowing the setting which is on the first page. The real world is day and the book is night. The are opposite at times so know that the festival is at night and that the real world is day. Said that twice to ensure message ;3)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:11 pm
User Image
Wolfrik or just Wolf looked on the festival from the forest he and his brethren where not well looked upon, but he was not one to let some villagers or guards stop him fro seeing first hand who the new owner will be. He slunk his way into the village and followed the crowd to the festival. He had wondered if any other wolves where here normally he could smell them but with so many strong smells that it was easy to conceal odors. Witch was also good for him if he could not smell wolves others can't smell him they didn't take well to him since he was kicked out for trying to take control of the pack by Challenger the Alpha. Wolf looked at the stage wondering who the author would reveal this time, he hoped it was some nice young juicy girl they where his favorite. His mouth was already watering he wanted to eat something, but tried to stop himself from biting the first thing to come close. Maybe afterwords he may find a child to lure out of sight to take back to his den.

(ok that pic is too big to do that every post. xD I'll just use it this one time and find something else to decorate my post)  

Xistund

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:48 pm
User ImageUser Image

(Yeah I just did this for Sir Grey just now)
(I'll put the swords when she's a knight then her other pic when she's a girl)

User Image
Surprisingly, she took the path through the forest to challenge anyone who dared try anything on her since she was of female. Yet, she walked without anyone bothering her. Perhaps they learned from last time.. She thought to herself chuckling.

Even in a dress, her heart was purely of a knight. Under her dress was armor along with weapons in case battle was to be set....yet because of this, she hated to be in a dress unless it was to provoke some man and to which she'd have to battle him. She gave a sigh as she reached the end of the trail. She could see the festival ahead of her and only smiled as she could smell all the wonderful scents of food and fun. "Alright!" She cried out running to one of the food stands.

"The usual, my good man." She told him with a wink, as the old man stood at the stand. "Oh..but of course...coming right up." He said to her, turning around to quickly get her order. Her keen ears almost perked as she could hear a wolf's steps in the distance. If she was in her armor, she'd warn him to stay out of trouble..yet, what stopped her? "You there with hidden claws...watch them, will you? This is a night of fun and games..but not your type of games." She spoke to him directly holding out her arm to stop from walking. Her eyes staring into his as she said this, then smirked towards him. "Enjoy." She added, lowering her arm to not block his path yet still stood beside him.

"Hey miss! It's done!" The old man called out, waving his red flag. "Make another, you should know better then to make me only one heaping.." She says back to him waving off his flag. Her eyes went back to the wolf, giving a warning glare before she sat at the stand eating her one plate. "Here, next meal he asks... the coin be mine." She says to the old man. As a knight, she would never give a free meal to a troublemaker. As a woman tonight, however, she wanted to keep a close eye on him. The old man looked to the wolf, wanting to see if he would accept her offer.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 4:27 pm
Gabriella yawned and sat up in her bed, mess all in a tangle, and bits of confetti from the day before stuck in. "Ooh, /i stayed up too late last night." she moaned. Gabby fumbled with her alarm clock, trying to stop its loud blaring, and her eyes fell upon one of her new gifts. It was a book, one of the old looking ones with heavy paper. "Hmm...I haven't heard of this story before. I wonder if it has a good plot." she murmured.Suddenly, the bedroom door slammed open, and Galadriel burst into the room. On her nose was perched a pair of thick glasses, and the expression she wore was of utter despair. "Gabby! Gabby, I can't find my contacts case anywhere! Have you seen them?" she asked. Although the glasses she wore were strong, they were clearly not strong enough, and they were too small. "Plus, I can't find my backup glasses, so I have to use my old pair from last year. Last year!" She pushed her lenses, which had been steadily slipping down the bridge of her nose, back up into position. Anna was extremely agitated, bordering on complete break-down, as usual. Why was the poor girl always so emotional, so sensitive?  

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:08 am
(Lol so I used the name Gordan from you rp Shab XD And I'll send my profile in soon, k? I forgot about it earlier x-x Btw Emni, I added a bully to be our antagonist for our Miss Gabriella and all her friends)

User Image
"I can't escape myself...so many times I've lied..."

Gordan laid on the roof of his house like every other morning. He knew too well that yesterday was that brat's birthday. Hell, mostly everyone at school was invited. "Damn it..she's probably happy as can be..damn brat.." He grumbled to himself jumping off the roof. He landed on his feet without so much of a grunt. He wasn't the best mellowed guy out there, yet he fought better then most of 'em. He took out his cell calling his father,"Gotta borrow the car.....Why else? I have to driv-.....Idiot, you're drunk.... you can't drive.... I'll pick you up...damn idiot..." He shortly growled throwing the cell behind him. It seemed he did it on purpose though as the phone went through his bedroom window landing on his bed. He jumped through the window getting dressed out of his t-shirt and boxers.

After he ate a quick breakfast, he grabbed at his cell again to text his right hand man. 'Hey, you awake? We gotta start off this summer with something fun' Surprisingly, even in his texts he never actually text talked unless on purpose for some prank. 'Stealing my dad's ride since he's too drunk to even give a s**t' He gave a slight chuckle knowing his friend would laugh at this as well. He sent the text after he was through, heading out of the house with the keys to the car in his other pocket. He locked the door behind him as he went, and once in his car, he quickly made the engine roar as he turned the key. "Time for a beat." He popped in one of his cds, playing it at full volume as the car's speakers echoed the street. The music blazed throughout the streets even as he began to drive out of the parking lot. He drove through the neighborhood like this almost every morning and sometimes even at 4am. His head swaying or bobbing the music with his arm hanging out the side window.

Up ahead was the brat's home [Gabriella] and he made sure to go extra slow past her home to give her a wake up call with his music. Though, he passed it, nonetheless, and went up ahead to his destination.

"But there's still rage inside..somebody get me through this nightmare..."

(I don't mean anything Emni~ He's just referring you as brat as tis his character)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:02 am
((Sorry no pretty post but coolio, lol he was a jerk in that one too right Emni... OH BTW HIIIII EMNI!!!!))

Adriana smiled as she woke up and started getting ready to go to her best friends house. She had to leave her wonderful fantasy world behind in her room as she started leaving her room, and her world. She smiled Gabriela was just another year older yesterday. Her smile grew as she skipped down the hall and down the stairs. Doing her usual fall and butt bruising as she slipped and skipped a step and falling to the bottom. By then she had bruised her hind end so many times that it didn't hurt any more. She went into her kitchen to get some orange juice and some butter toast... Her favorite breakfast.

Azhure Flutterwing was her name. As the long haired brunette laughed as she flew through the trees. She loved the night. Her wings shimmered and created a faint light, and the moon was out and beautiful. She slowed to a stop outside of the festival area and turned human ,for the most part anyway. Normally her ears held a slight point but it helped to have long brown hair to cover the tips. She smiled as she walked through the brush and started towards the festival.

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Miss Cider

Timid Lover

10,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:02 pm
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
User Image -[Hiya Shaba! And don't worry, Roses, I know you're not talking about me!]-

"I'm sorry, Anna, I don't know where your contacts case is, or your backup glasses. Did you check your make-up bag? I thought that was where you usually kept them." Gabriella replied, now distracted from her new gift. Then, suddenly, music started blaring through her window and into the second-floor room. "What in the world?" Gabby murmured as Anna turned and fled the room to check her make-up bag. Looking out at the street, she was just in time to see a car that Gabriella had come to know as the one that that jerk, Gordon, drove. "Grr. That ignorant, idiotic, and extremely immature boy!"

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:52 pm
(Lol that's good ;3 Except this Gordan has history with our Gabriella lol it's in bio xD)

User Image
Seeing the wolf held no reply to her threats, she paid no mind to him. She ate her heaping, ordering another soon after, and ate until she was done. Empty plates stacked high and the old man at the stand was shocked at the woman's hunger. "Here, good man, my coin for these heapings.." She says, paying him with two gold coins and flicked a third into it as a tip.

The woman stood and went back to the wolf. "Wipe your fangs..." She teased, pointing at his drooling mouth probably in the desire for blood. "There is to be no trouble, wolf, and you should know this for our author allows no death within the festival. There are others protecting it, and whatever you're hungry for..I'm sure you'll find something to fulfill it." She says, teasing more and bugging him on purpose. She was not afraid even as a woman. She was, after all, The Brave Knight. No one knew of her identity as a woman, however, except the author himself. "If ya be hungry, go for some food from him..one heaping or more, regardless, it will be of my coin. Spend what you will, wolf, just keep your claws and fangs at bay." Sh says lastly before leaving the stand.

The woman wandered towards the other side of the festival and in the distance she could see one of the fairies. "Ah! Your wings are as beautiful as ever...." Yet she paused as six other beings with wings looked over as well. "Uhm...I meant to say--all of your wings are beautiful! Nature be beautiful my friends!" She quickly adds to avoid misconception. The six turned away from her and she turned back to the fairy with a slight blush. "Nature be mocking me too.." She jests, embarrassed a bit though was unaware of her blush.

(Lol!! I laughed so hard thinking this. I mean there's so many fantasy creatures so if anyone were to say that then the rest of them would be like 'Only hers? What makes her any different?!?' so of course she has to be all ' sweatdrop No..no..all of you are kewl too..really!! ninja s**t..don't kill me..'

Am I right? XDD)  

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:37 pm
(K, everyone I have updated the setting on the first page~ Please check on it if you're ever lost or need an update. Further along the rp I'll put a summary of the rp in the 'Opening Rp' post so everyone knows what has happened if they forget.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:09 pm
(Sorry I didn't realize you where talking to me till now XD also is it day or night becuse in my mind its day xD and it kinda makes a big diffrence)

Wolf looked at the woman and he rubbed his face "Yes Yes I know the rules there will be no blood on my fangs." He watched her leave and stalked her like prey then when she was talking to some fairy's he creep up to her and said. "But perhaps you could sate another hunger of mine little girl." He took her hair and smelled it absorbing the scent and gave a sigh with a wolf like grin. "I'm sure I can huff and puff and blow your dress off." He loved to play with his prey a bit moveing her hair out of his way he rubbed his lips on the nape of her neck, How easy it could be to sink his fangs into her.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Xistund

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:45 pm
(Np and it's night inside the Book..I forgot to add that in the setting x-x)

(XDD What a Big Bad Wolf! heart I like wink )

User Image
The woman was unaware of the wolf following her, as there was a large crowd between the two. Her blush grew slightly as she felt him smell her hair as well. "You will do no such thing." She almost growled back at him slaping him off her neck.

She quickly fixed her hair where it covered all sides of her neck with her eyes glaring at the wolf. "You go huffing puffing and you'll see more to this dress then just a woman's body." She says quickly pulling out a long knife from her sleeve as she directed it at him. Her eyes now full of fury yet a slight smirk came about her loving the thought of battle. The knife was sharp and of silver as the handle held quite an expert carving. "What say you now, wolf?"

She swung her knife at him in warning of his next move. Her other arm at her hip in ready stance to fight if it cam to it. "You best be knowing I'm not some little girl..proud woman, in fact." She says with her thick accent as her eyes remained upon him. "I be not having fangs or claws, but I have my own weapons as you can see. Or, are you blind too, wolf?" She mocks with a low chuckle.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff