Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mortal Instruments Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for discussions, RPing, and generally enjoying books. Mostly Cassandra Clare's, but other's as well. 

Tags: Mortal, Instruments, Infernal, Devices, Clare 

Reply Mortal Instruments Guild
mortal instruments rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:55 pm
Proper snapped his fingers, muting the listening spell he had put on Gaven. From his perch on one of the older churches he fit in with the gargoyles. He shook his head, this was the price of meddling, knowing more than you wanted to. Shaking rain out of his hair he looked out at the skyline, clogged with skyscrapers. He missed his mountains already, but he really couldnt go back, not yet. Things were changing and he intended to find out why.
He pulled out his pocketwatch, flicking it open. On one side was a picture of his sister, Iris, smiling out at him. His wings unfolded and he dived to streetlevel. Walking up the steps that led to the abandoned church, he pulled a long cord, summoning its inhabitants, the Shadowhunters.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:27 pm
Antionette took a seat at a old looking piano in the corner of the dark room. She ran her own ivory fingers over the key's " Are you afraid Gaven? " His sister asked in a soft tone. A tune began to come from the piano as antoinettes fingers glidded over the keys.

" No,I'm not afraid. " Gaven cloased his eyes taking in the tune. " Stop worrying so much..."  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:43 am
Proper was continuously pulling on he rope, the bell tolling loudly. He was irritated. " Come on! I dont have all night!!" Between his voice and the bell he didnt hear the figures sneaking up on him till it was to late. He turned and found himself with a knife at hi throat. The figure was wearing a grey tracksuit, he couldnt see the persons face beneath the shadows of the hood, but he could hear there ragged breathing.
" you will come now, warlock." the voice said from beneath the hood. It was gravelly, but strong. Proper raised an eyebrow and felt the knife dig into his neck.
" I....suppose there is no room for negotiation." Proper said. when the mysterious figure grunted, Proper kicked him and jumped back, but it seemed to be preparing for that. I pulled another knife out and charged him. Proper would have been stabbed if three black crows had not attacked the hooded figure, he stumbled back and swung widely at the creatures, doing little damage. The crows battered him with wings and claws and beaks. Proper nodded, taking in the situation. He was about to take off and flee when a bird caught a corner of the sweatshirt he was wearing. It ripped, showing tanned and skin and inky black swirls. Runes. Proper cursed and took off as quickly as possible. He was about to turn south when he heard a twang and hesitated, only to be struck in the shoulder by an arrow. Proper cried out and turned away, blood leaking from him. He went to the only person he knew, barely, in the area. He was passed out by the time he crashed into Gaven's fire escape.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:10 am
Gaverocoh jumped up as the smoke and soot filled the room. His movents were quick to protect his sister. Antoinette gave a cry of suprise as the smoke and soot took over the room. Gaven quickly pulled her close protecting her from what ever sparks and flames may go astray. The ash stuck to Gaven easily from his already damp cloths.

Antoinette eyes were wide " Blood....Blood " She said with a grin creeping across her face. It wasen't long till she had thrust Gaven away from her and headed to the blackend figure. Her fangs showing.

Gaven hauled antoinette away " You just ate ,I'm not hauling out to bodies tonight " He scolded antoinette. " Get some water ..." gaven instructed. " Ugh ...you've made a mess of the place,I should just throw you out to die like nature intended...but that won't happen no matter how much ,I wish it" Gaven grumbled noticing it was the warlock from befor.  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:25 am
Proper's wings fluttered limply. He opened his eyes despite the pain from the arrow in his shoulder. He grinned up at Gaven, looking more like a grimace than anything.
"Good thing you didnt let her drink my blood...does strange things to vampire, it does. Proper breathing was ragged. His wing was bent oddly from the landing.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:37 am
" She's still hungery so if you value your life you'll not mock her. " Gaven Hoisted Proper up on to the couch. He looked at the arrow embedded into the warlocks shoulder . " Does this hurt? " Gaven asked giving the arrow a poke.

"Oh may ,I lick it ouce its out? " antoinette asked ready to drink proper dry if allowed. Atleast she could like the arrow when it was out. Her hands held a bassin of water as she walked over to them.  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:02 am
"Dios Mio! You dont have to poke it! im at your mercy here!" Proper howled, sounding very much in pain. He narrowed his eyes at the girl, looking very sarcastic.
" Only if you want to lose your mind...or some other magical malady." He said to her, "By the way, my name is Proper, nice to meet you."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:53 pm
" I lost my mind along time ago if you find it please tell it I'm looking for it " The younger female vampire said bringing the water to her brother " You may call me antoinette or antoi " Antoinette greeted taking a seat in a chair. " but, If you die from this your free to drink. "

Gaven snapped the tail end of the arrow " We'll have to pull it through now. " the vampire instructed" Do you need something to bite down on ?" he asked  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:37 pm
Many snappy and sarcastic remarks went through Propers head at the moment, but he was just to drained by then to say them.
"im fine." he said, looking faint. "Just get it done with." Proper grabbed the edge of the couch he was laying on and braced himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:51 pm
Gaven gripped the end of the arrow remaining in Propers shoulder. With one swift movment disloging the projectile from the Warlocks body. The vampire felt the fresh smell of blood invade his senses. He knew his sister could smell it to. Antoinette got up and began to pace back and forth in the room to displace her energy instead of acting on it. Her brother took a wash cloth from the basin of hot water and began to clean the wound. Gaven's eyes were fixed on the blood coming off. Once the cleaning was done the vampire picked up a clean cloth and pressed it to both sides of the warlocks shoulder to stop the bleeding. " Antoi....Run down the market steal if you must bring me back fresh bandages. Unless propers can heal himself "  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:59 pm
Proper had paled greatly but remained quiet as the arrow was removed from his shoulder. His knuckles were white as he gripped the couch.
"Not in this state, no." He took in a deep shuddering breath, "im sorry i had to do this to you, but i know no one else in the city." He looked truly sad beside the fact that he seemed to be in pain. He sighed, which sounded like a very well used sound to him.
"I suppose you'll want to know why their is an arrow in me, right?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:05 pm
" We don't ask questions. " antoinette replied for her brother as she got a coat on and pulled the hood over her head. " It leaves others to ask us questions. People who ask or answer to many questions don't have a leg to stand on" She said in a sweet tone befor leaving the apartment through the window.

" She's right we won't ask you if you don't ask us of anything. Its not your place nor ours to be muddeling in each others buisness only leads to trouble " Gaven told their guest  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:14 pm
Proper nodded, flinching slightly as he pulled on his shoulder.
"I see your point, but i fear by coming here i may have pulled you in on this. I dont want you stumbling blind when things seem to be spiraling out of control." He coughed a little and a few drops of blood escaped. With his good hand he reached into the pocket of his vest and pulled out his pocketwatch. Opening it, he looked again at the picture of his sister. Sighing, he closed it and replaced it, staring up at the cieling.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:27 pm
Gaven let go of the rag that he had been holding against Proper's shoulders. " Really ? you don't say...." He murmured to himself. " We do not stumble blindly,but we do rid ourselves of those whome drag us down. " The vampire said eyeing The warlocks neck ready to rip his arteries out if he had to. " Your on a steep slope with me now warlock...and your going to fall quickly. So how do you wish to be dispatched ? "  

PoshPix

Witty Raider

11,675 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

Glitch EiS

Dapper Informer

4,900 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:36 pm
Proper coughed again and was about to answer when he was wracked with coughing. He leaned forward, seeming to forget about his shoulder. He abruptly turned to stare at Gaven. His eyes were all silver, no iris or whites at all. His voice came out in a hoarse wrasp,
"killing me will do you no good. But it will bring death upon downworld. Their is more at stake upon the warlocks shoulders than he knows. " Proper abruptly fell back, passed out. He looked fragile and weak, save for the faint glow of silver around him.  
Mortal Instruments Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff