Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[Open Class] Rockem' Sockem' Trashbots (Mort + Alex) Success Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:15 pm
The liquid filled bag burst upon impact, it's disgusting and rank smelling fluid splattering everything within range, and soaking Alex.

Great.

"Thanks Mort, I needed that!" He called out, more then a little bit sarcastically. The good news was the Robot itself was slowing down, and beginning to smell a little like burning oil....

Trashbot B: 7/20

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu Alex smelt bad enough D:  
medigel rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 5 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:16 pm
"Are c-causalties n' war," Mort pointed out a little cheekily, grinning even as he wiped of the leaked liquid onto his pants.

Zzzt! A little static shock, but enough to make him mumble a quick "Ow!".

"B-But fine. If not want t-take trash for help, will just get dumped. L-Like bad ghoul friend." |3 He pocketed his hands as if finished with the whole trash bag business.

Yup, his brains had been scrambled something fierce.

Damage: Nope

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:25 pm
What went through Alex's brain at that point was a little something like this:
AKGSKGAKLJGALGLASFKASLFKA!!!!!

On the outside however, Alex's eyes went wide, and he pleaded down to the other boil. "Mooooooort, pleeeease!" And then "I--I'll introduce you to one of my sisters?"

Smooooothe.

medigel rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:26 pm
He appeared to be contemplating this, hefting a trash bag over his shoulder as he stroked his chin. "Mrrrrrr. Maaaaaaaaybe. What l-look like?"

Damage: What on earth you guys

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:45 pm
"They...they are...I dunno Mort! They're my sisters!" That meant they had to be good looking, right? "I have pictures, on my eyephone! I can show you afterwards??"

Clearly this was the best time for this conversation.

medigel rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:46 pm
Grinning lazily, Mort made his zombie way forward towards Alex and his captors. "Hoooooow many g-got?" he posed conversationally. "N' how old?"

Damage: Oh gdi, I apologize, Alex D:

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 2:59 pm
"Three sisters! The twins are a year younger then me, the other..well, she's only 10." He conceded that she proabably wasn't really worth offering up to Mort. "I have cousins too. So many cousins!"

Really Alex? Really?

The bot was still clanking along at it's slow, steady, crawl.

medigel rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:00 pm
Two fifteen year olds? Not bad, Alex, not bad.

But a ten year old?

emotion_donotwant

The trash bag was tossed directly at the poor zomboil - he was just lucky it clipped the robot on the way.

"Donotwantdonotwant! Ten? No dating ten years!"

Damage: 2

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:05 pm
"What you can't wait a few years?" He laughed, then attempted to cover his face with his one free arm from the trash bag that was hurtling towards him. It still jarred him quite a bit when it hit.

The robot got ever slower. The disposal area ever nearer.

Trashbot B: 5/20  
medigel rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:06 pm
This roll was so bad that Mort didn't know what to respond with to Alex's retort.

He just had this face. Staring. Watching him inch closer to his junky doooooooom.

Damage: Dice say idgaf

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:43 pm
Alex was nearly hysterical with laughter now. He probably didn't even care if he just got tossed in with the other trash, really. He did have some hope that Mort might just come to his rescue.

Oh look, a large pit full of garbage was approaching! Might as well just enjoy the uncomfortably smelly ride at this point and give in to fate.

medigel rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:44 pm
8|

"Aleeeeeex, n-not funny!" he grumbled, perhaps walking a liiiiittle faster to get to the robot - only a little, though; his foot still hurt like hell from the kick earlier. "Now what i-is names of twins?"

Damage: Problem, Alex?

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:54 pm
Alex had to stifle his laughter just to answer Mort, but he somehow managed "Sh-Sh-Shae." He was really having difficulty with this. "And...Ava." Ava was pronounced like eh-vah. "They're..uh, A lot of fun?"

Best not to mention the reason Alex had lost his head once was because of those two.

medigel rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 4 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 3:54 pm
There we go, much better! Mort took a bit of a jogging start, grasping the trash bag like it was a sword and swinging at one of the trashbot's legs. The bag burst satisfactorily, making the bot stagger and creak ominously.

"Pretty names. If come visit, sh-should let know. Don't have sis f-for self, have Gregory. Big glut'nee demon."

Damage: 4

medigel

Anxious Spirit

Seussi

Ice-Cold Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:08 pm
Yay Mort was doing something to stop the robot! The trashbot shuddered and creaked, coming to a halt just feet away from the edge of the disposal area. Alex looked down, and nearly sighed in relief. The bot's grip had loosened enough that he could free his other arm now, and he was trying to push himself out.

Then the bot lurched forward, about a foot, and stopped again, making weird mechanical noises.

"Uhhhh, damn, guess it's still ticking a bit?"

Trashbot B: 1/20

Go Mort! *Waves pompoms*  
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out