Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply 古[} Recycle Bin
[≈] Weeping Mountains |Shrine| Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:31 pm
User Image
Setsuna Makube ~ Mist Nin Chuunin ~ Taijutsu ~ Medic Nin ~ Jiongu ~

Chakra Pool: 430 ~ AC: 3150 ~ Ryo: ~ 1900

So cute. Setsuna's smile widened slightly as the other blushed. He doubted the other had been hit on before so Yokai probably had no idea what to do. "Well, we are friends." replied Setsuna, his hand raising up and cupping under the other's chin, letting his thumb rub along Yokai's jawline. "But this is different. I'm not as affectionate with friends." The other just looked so cute and it had felt quite nice to kiss the other, Setsuna was feeling the impulse to do so again. "How did you feel when I kissed you?" he asked, curious to know if Yokai wouldn't mind if he was kissed again.

Techniques used:

Chakra used:

OOC:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 8:46 pm
Two minds. One body. Both Lost souls.
The 'T w i n s | s n i w T' ehT
User Image
Syy & Yoo

How did he feel? Yoo pondered this question, still staring at Setsuna. His thumb along Yokai's jaw line tickled a little but he tilted his head into Setsuna's grip, thinking "I felt warm. Really warm." he replied, closing his eyes just slightly so they were like crescent moons. Hearing that Setsuna wasn't as affectionate with other friends made him feel... "I feel like a person. Not a personality." he said softly, smiling happily.

↳ Jounin ↳ Ninjutsu↳ Sensor

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 9:00 pm
User Image

So far so good, the other was not pushing him away. Setsuna had been feeling slightly anxious, not wanting the other to move away from him. He felt happy hearing the other's words and seeing him smile and he was quite certain the other would not mind being kissed again. "Good." replied Setsuna, not resisting the urge to lean in and kiss Yokai once more. It was a strange new feeling, Setsuna had never kissed someone like this before. He supposed this was how one felt when they really liked someone. The next step afterwards might be dating and such of course. Pulling back again, Setsuna smiled before saying in a bit of a teasing manner "You're so cute. Just like a puppy or a kitten."

Techniques used:

Chakra used:

OOC:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:40 pm
User Image
Syy & Yoo

Yoo squeezed his eyes shut as Setsuna kissed him again, unable to keep himself from smiling. He really liked kissing with Setsuna. But then Setsuna spoiled it by teasing him "Don't start calli-" he stopped, a cold shiver running up his spine and he hugged his arms around himself. Not sure what had just happened, he looked about anxiously, not sure what to do or think. It was unsettling, this feeling, though he didn't feel threatened in anyway...just unsettled. Like his world was changing more then it already had "Uhm....don't start calling me Kitty now either...." he finished, still not looking as happy as he had moments before that strange cold shiver struck him.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:56 pm
User Image

It seemed he'd ruined the moment perhaps, well what could he do? Setsuna would just have to learn what to say and what not to say in some situations. Although when the other suddenly hugged himself, the silver haired male was worried he'd really said the wrong thing now. Was something wrong? Concerned now, Setsuna replied "I won't... but are you okay? Is something wrong?" Verbally voicing his previous thought, he began to look around as well, to see if there was something in the area that had caught Yokai's attention.

Techniques used:

Chakra used:

OOC:

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:29 pm
User Image
Syy & Yoo

Yokai shook his head, shivering a little bit still but he smiled at Setsuna, an idea suddenly striking him. He moved quickly, planting himself in Setsuna's lap and snuggled close to him "Not anymore." he replied, his head resting just under Setsuna's chin as he sat with his back to Setsuna's chest. He took Setsuna's arms and wrapped them around himself, feeling warmer already.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:49 pm
User Image

Apparently, there did not seem to be anything in the immediate area. At least nothing that Setsuna could see or sense. Maybe the other was just a little cold? The latter seemed to be true, since Yokai was now sitting in his lap and moved Setsuna's arms around him. "Good." replied Setsuna, over his mild surprise and resting his chin on the other's shoulder as his arms wrapped securely around Yokai. This felt nice, and right in a way, it almost felt like he was really protecting the male in a way. Smiling a bit more, he lightly nuzzled the other's neck and said "So... how would you feel about the idea of a date?"

Techniques used:

Chakra used:

OOC:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:36 pm
User Image
Syy & Yoo

Yoo squirmed when he was nuzzled, grinning despite how ticklish it was "What's a date?" he asked, starting to work on straightening his pants. His legs were sprawled straight out as Setsuna's arms wrapped around him, Yoo's hands gripping his arms as well with his hands "Are you going on that mission that Syy is going on?" he knew about the mission from Sypher but his twin hadn't given him any other kinds of hints as to what was going on. It was strange to think of Syy keeping anything from him but...lately, they had been isolated from each other.

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:36 am
User Image

Strange, Setsuna had thought they'd gone over this before. Then again, that had been awhile back and considering how much had probably happened, it must have slipped Yokai's mind. "Well... a date is something two people do when they're together. We'd just get together, just you and me, and then do something fun." Of course, the goal of a date being that the two would get to know each other better, but Setsuna was not sure if she should mention it at the moment.

When asked about the mission, Setsuna replied "Yes, I am. But we shouldn't be away for too long." Not sure how much Sypher told Yokai about the mission, the silver haired male kept it vague for now. Smiling softly, he added "I'll be sure to keep an eye on Sypher. You know, make sure he doesn't get lost or chased up a tree by some wild animal." Obviously it was another one of his attempts at making a joke.

Techniques used:

Chakra used:

OOC:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:48 pm
Fighting for recognition. Trapped by preconceptions. Powerful where it counts.
I ' . will remain. ' myself
User Image
Yokai Yoo Senju

Yokai thought about going on a date, wondering just what would happen but didn't ask "That sounds fun...but I want to wait for you both to come back from the mission." he said, figuring that if he had a reason to come back in one piece, Setsuna might take more care of himself. And even though he said he'd watch for Sypher, Yoo just looked at him for a moment "If Sypher's going with you, he'll be making sure you don't get chased up a tree." he pointed out.

↳ Twin ↳ Clone↳ Real

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:09 pm
Fallen from greatness; | ;
Rising to grace; | ;
Fighting for redemption; | ;
User Image
Sypher "Syy" Senju

"Yokai." Yoo turned as Syy stepped down from seemingly nowhere, coming up to them quickly. Yoo stood, giving Setsuna a friendly smile before looking to his twin. But his smile dropped at the anxious look on Syy's face "What is it? Are you leaving? Do you need me?" he asked, reaching out at the same time Syy did, both clasping hands as Syy stepped up close. They're hips touched gently as Syy leaned in, speaking quietly to Yoo for a moment. They shared identical voices so it was a strange conversation if you couldn't see who's lips were moving when "I have a bad feeling again. Just like before. Before? But that's not-! It can't be that bad. I know but I want you to stay here. NO! You might need me and I-Yoo. I want you to stay here. Stay here in case something happens. I'm useless though, Syy! I can't use techniques! You're still a willing body and you're strong. Not like me, no, but you can fight if you have to. But Syy....no buts. You're staying here." Yoo looked close to tears at the end and flung his arms around Syy's neck, burying his head in his twin's shoulder as Syy hugged him back "I'm sorry, Yoo. Its ok, Syy...just come back quick. You and Setsuna!" Syy glanced over to Setsuna as he hugged Yoo, looking the man over and comparing him to Yoo's memories "I think we're getting ready to leave on the mission. I'm going to the gates to wait. You can come as well or you can stay with Yoo a little longer." he told Setsuna as Yoo disengaged, holding tightly to Syy's hand. Syy reached up with his free one and wiped Yoo's tears "I'll be fine. And so will you." Yoo made a face and then kissed Syy's cheek, receiving one in return as Syy freed his hand and left.

((Syy: Exits to Gates
Yoo: Remains))

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:27 pm
User Image

Of course the date would have to wait until he came back, but Setsuna still felt the need to put it out there. He was about to point out that he was joking about Sypher, when the male himself appeared.

It was fascinating really, they both looked totally identical and their voices sounded the same. Setsuna was having a hard time following the conversation but obviously something important was going on. The closeness between the two was... well, the male was not sure how to describe it. Nodding to the invitation, Setsuna replied "I'll be there shortly then." Standing up, he watched the other leave before looking to Yokai. "Yokai, will you be okay?" he asked, putting his hands in his pockets since he could think of nothing else to do with them right now.

Techniques used:

Chakra used:

OOC:

Haruhi000777

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:37 pm
User Image
Yokai Yoo Senju

Yoo looked close to tears again as Setsuna spoke, looking at the other in a panic "Syy doesn't want to take me with him. He's twice as powerful with me then without and he doesn't want me with him!" he managed, his throat clogged as he tried to respond without breaking down completely "He-he's not going to be-" he stopped and took a deep breath "Syy drives me crazy. He makes me mad but he's closer to me then anyone...and if he leaves without me, he's only a little more powerful then you." he gave Setsuna a panicked pleading look "He's gonna be so much weaker then he normally is."

↳ Twin ↳ Clone↳ Real

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:45 pm
User Image

So Sypher was weaker when he was split apart with Yokai. It seemed logical to the medic shinobi, but now that was worrisome. If Sypher was no stronger than a chuunin, would he be able to handle himself on this mission? Setsuna was not honestly sure what the other expected him to do. It seemed that if Sypher had his mind set to something, then would he really change his mind? "I'm not sure what his reasons are for leaving you behind, but I could try speaking to him. And if not, then I give you my word he'll come back alive." assured Setsuna. After all, he knew he could take a deathblow or two if need be. A third though, would be the end of him.

Techniques used:

Chakra used:

OOC:

Haruhi000777

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:55 pm
User Image
Yokai Yoo Senju

Earlier Yoo had thought Syy could do anything. The only times Syy had lost was when he'd been compromised. But now...now Syy was going to be compromised by the fact that Yoo wasn't with him! It was a major panic inducing realization and Yoo jumped to hug Setsuna for offering to help "Please do...I know he won't want to but...but...just try." he buried his face in Setsuna's shoulder, hugging him tightly.

↳ Twin ↳ Clone↳ Real

古[} Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces