Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Welcome to Equestria!** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:12 pm
"Bonfire!" he replied. "I hope you find them!" The door handle lit up once more as Bonfire shut the door. "Sorry about that, Snowflake." he apologized.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:33 pm
"No problem at all..." Snowflake replied with a gentle smile.  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:34 pm
"So, where were we?" Bonfire asked himself as he sat back down. "Do you have funny stories about your time here?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:25 pm
"Not really..."  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:01 pm
Bonfire frowned a bit. He had never seen anypony this shy before. Well, except Fluttershy, but this was different. She didn't seem like the pony to make friends on her own. "You... don't know very many ponies, do you?" Bonfire asked, a plan formulating in his head.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:13 pm
Snowflake shook her head. "I'm too shy..."  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:57 pm
Bonfire got up and walked to the door. "If you'd please follow me, I'd like to show you the magic of friendship." He said, his face practically beaming.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:53 pm
Snowflake's ears flattened to her head. "O-Okay..." She stood up.  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:36 am
Bonfire walked with Snowflake through Ponyville square. He was putting a lot of though into who he would show Snowflake to first. Rainbow Dash might be a bad idea to do first, as she is a bit loud. Applejack might not be a good idea either. Bonfire was torn between Twilight and Fluttershy. Twilight was closer, but Fluttershy was shy as well. He decided to take Snowflake to see Twilight first. The two walked up to the hollowed out tree that was Ponyville's library, home to Twilight and her assistant Spike. It was still pretty early in the day and if Twilight was up late last night studying, she would still be out cold. Bonfire knocked on the door. Soon enough, a purple aura surrounded the top half of the door and it swung open, revealing Twilight with a hair brush floting through her hair.

"Oh! Hello, Bonfire!" Twilight greeted, "I wasn't expecting you today. Here to pick up some more mangas?" She teased.

Bonfire giggled in response. "No, no. I have someone for you to meet!" Bonfire leaned in closer to whisper to Twilight, "she has apparently been here her whole life, but hasn't made any friends. I was hoping you could show her the magic of friendship. Hint, hint." Bonfire sidestepped to reveal the shy filly known as Snowflake.

Twlilight gave a gental smile as she opened the bottom half of the door. Kvery well then! Please come on in! Spiiike! Get some tea ready please!" She called out to the baby dragon. Twilight levitated over some cushions and placed them in a small triangle. Bonfire sat on his haunches on top of the cushion. Owlowishous flew over and landed on a perch next to Bonfire.

"Hiya, Owlowishous! Would you like to meet Snowflake too?" Bonfire asked.

"Who?" She replied.

"Snowfl-- oh, wait! Duh!" Bonfire laughed remembering she was an owl.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:03 pm
CRASH!

"My bad!" Hollers a voice from another room. "Nothing's on fire this time, I swear! And if it were, we'd have it under control! I think..."

CLANK... KA-CRASH!

"Alright, that time it wasn't my fault! No one told me there was a table there! Or that there was an expensive, one-of-a-kind vase on it either! Don't worry, I'll find you three others by the end of the week!"  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:17 pm
Snowflake edged her way in slowly, before finally sitting down. "N-Nice to meet you...I'm Snowflake."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:14 pm
Bonfire gets up from his spot and hesitantly walks to the dooreading to the other room. He slowly opens the door but then swings it open when he realizes who it is. He quickly steps in and shut the door. "Professor! Azure! What are you guys up to? It sounds like you're wrestling a diamond dog in here!"  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:20 pm
PF begins to laugh.

"Oh no, young Bonfire. Just getting ready for our next adventure. Sorry for the damage." he says, while sweeping up the remains of the vase.

"Yeah! We're going to Horseshoe Island!" exclaims Trey, bouncing up and down with excitement.

"And I've been dragged along. And hey, I remember you. You were the pony who gave me directions. Thanks again." Comments Tempest, smile forming on his muzzle(Correct terminology?).  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:30 pm
((Yopyop))

"Yeah! I see you found them alright." Bonfire gave a sigh, " I just don't see hoe you can manage to BREAK things when you're looking for a book!"

Twilight gave Snowflake a gentle smile. "Hello, Snowflake. My name is Twilight Sparkle. Let me just say, you remind me a lot of my friend Fluttershy. I'm sure you two would get along as well."

Spike came out of the kitchen with a tray containing three cups of tea. "That all, Twilight?" The baby Dragon asked. He smiled as Twilight nodded and allowed him to take his break.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:07 pm
"Hey, someone put that table there. It's not my fault it's directly in the way of my flank while backing up. Whoever designed this place should have known better." replies PF. "So what brings you to my pupil's abode?"

"Found it! It was under E! For 'Exploration!' Who knew?" Announced Trey proudly. "You'd think that'd be the first place somepony would look."

"Ah, good, good. Bring into the main room, we shall see what it says."  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces