A Basket of Kats Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:58 pm
Bridig's ears perked at the thought of blooming flowers. "Home.. Might need to find a place to call mine.." She spoke more to herself than anyone. "The tree be right nice and dandy.. lots of greenry round.. and high up. Can see any strangers approach..." Idly, she stroked a clump of her long hair as she pondered this out. The tree had made a nice place to nap.. and it did show signs of the wee folk at it's base.. but the wee folk could be an issue in and of themselves... No.. she'd just have to find some place better to call home.. Some place that lacked a ring of toadstools.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:53 pm
"You might like this place," Sparkle said in response to Brigid's want of finding a home, "Nobody else has claimed it as their own yet, and it's awfully pretty!"

She picked up her pace, her now drying hair bouncing as she skipped to their destination. She didn't stop, but she did smile at the beautiful of the forests as they passed them by. It was lucky for Brigid that, although it didn't always seem like it, Sparkle was very good with finding her way.  

Aoi Shinu

Partying Gaian

2,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hygienic 200

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:45 pm
Brigid beamed at the thought. "Didna no one want it? Or is it secret?" She looked around quickly to see if they were being followed just in case this new place was indeed supposed to be a secret one. Quickening her pace, she boldly linked her arm with sparkle's they were friends now right? After all she was showing her a secret place to call home. "Do ye think the wee ones are near by it?" She asked softly with wonder. "Then again. I dunnae think that'd be very god.. Mischievous lot some of them...Steal your babes in the night and leave you with something else... A stick at best... or worse..."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:53 pm
Sparkle thought on this for a moment, "Secret? I suppose it might be...I've never actually seen anyone else there, come to think of it!"

She darted around a grouping of low-hanging vines and skipped on, listening closely to Brigid's questions. What on Faetasia was a wee one?

"Uuuummmmm... I don't know if there are...wee ones...around. If you mean babies, then I hope they're all safely at home with their mothers!"

She giggled slightly at the thought of a bunch of babies hanging out in the field, trying to get into Brigid's home. Then, suddenly and without warning, she stopped.

"We're here!"

Before them was a decent sized clearing. The blue sky was vivid above them, and the sunshine shone down on the golden dandelions and bright green clovers that colored the ground. It was peaceful and beautiful, with only the sound of singing birds interrupted the serenity...or rather, adding to it.  

Aoi Shinu

Partying Gaian

2,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hygienic 200

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:17 pm
Chuckling the found the idea of wee ones being no more than babes amusing. "Nay.. the wee ones from lore... not the babes. Surely a good mother and dah be looking better after their babes than that." She giggled once more before looking around, taking the sights in. "Oh would ye looky here.... tis lovely indeed.. lush greenry in all it's glory!" She exclaimed, clapping her hands together in glee. "I like it very much.. Perhaps may stay here..."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:43 pm
For Mew:

User Image

Azulita sang a little song to herself, hips moving with the rhythm as she picked berried from the bushes outside her property. She loved to pick berries early, when they were still just a little sour. She popped one into her mouth, a big smile appearing on her face.

"Mmmmm mmmmmm. Muy delicioso!" and she popped another one in.

~~

For Lysia:

"Oooh yeah! You really should! Just look at all the wide open space!"

Sparkle ran out into the middle of the field and started spinning around. She loved the feeling of the fresh air as her body whipped through it. She giggled happily as she got dizzy, and fell on her bottom in the lush green ground.  

Aoi Shinu

Partying Gaian

2,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hygienic 200

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:58 pm
Brigid scampered out into the field after sparkle. "I think I shall!" She giggled girlishly and flopped out in the grass, rolling around in it as she giggled even more. "Perhaps I'll even find a small nook to sleep in around here." She sat up and looked around for a hollowed tree trunk or anything really to use as shelter.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:59 pm
Jonathan walked up behind the little bat and tapped her shoulder. Behind her he was holding a large bouquet of roses for his new found crush.

"A-Azulita. . .I cut these from a friends garden for you."

He blushed and pulled his hand off of her shoulder brushing her gently.

-oOMewOo-

Desirable Fatcat

8,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:20 pm
User Image

Amareti's pristine white fur shone bright in the moonlight, her hips swaying back and forth as she looked for somewhere to begin her dance. Ever since she had arrived in this world, there hadn't been much to do. Certainly she hadn't seen anyone. Her ears twitched in aggravation as her bright blue eyes looked about for a good spot. If anything, she could at least dance. Amareti had been known for her elegant dancing back when she was home. Her parents had thought her the perfect little angel with her blonde hair, blue eyes and perfect white fur. Amareti didn't need her parents approval, she already knew she was perfect.

Finding a lovely little clearing in the middle of a ring of trees, Amareti strode out into the middle of a beam of moonlight. White fur gleaming, she began to slowly dance. Her hips and body moved to an invisible song, though every move she made was perfect.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:41 pm
For Lysia:

"Hmmm..." Sparkle looked around as well. She found her home just sort of...waiting there for her near the lake, like some kind of miracle! Faetasia was a magical place, and she'd always figured that maybe the homes popped up where they needed to be.

Sparkle stood up and began looking around, staring hard at their surroundings. She had been here many times, but never to the far side of the field where mounds of Earth rose up, separating it from the other side of the forest.

"Maybe..."

Sparkle sprinted off in that direction, the mounds growing larger and becoming clear, vibrantly green hills. When she got close enough, she skidded to a halt and her eyes grew wide.

"Hey Brigid! Come over here!"

Sparkle was already reaching out to turn the knob of the little door that sat nestled in the green hill.

~~

For Mew:

Azulita turned around, a large smile on her face as she heard the sound of her darling Jonathan. When she caught sight of the roses, her cheeks turned red and she let out a happy shriek.

"Oooohhhhh Papito! For me??"

She took the roses from his hands and admired them for a moment before throwing her arms around him and kissing his cheek once, and then twice.

"Ju are so good to me."

~~

For Random:

User Image

Cookie stretched his arms up over his head, stretching as he left his place under a tall tree. He'd been waiting out the sun all day, looking for the cool night to fall. The days were getting warmer as Spring set on, and he wasn't sure he liked it much. Cookie's eyes gazed for a while at the moon, and he smiled. Tonight seemed like a good night to search for a bit of fun.

He walked forward, unsure of where he was going or what he would find. By now, the smart goodies would be nestled safely in their homes, leaving the more ebil kats room to play.

He stopped suddenly when he heard the sound of crunching leaves nearby. Had he been so lucky to have found entertainment already? Cookie followed the sounds into a small clearing nearby. That's where he spotted the meanki, dancing and twirling in the moonlight. He certainly couldn't deny that she was beautiful out there, her fur so deceivingly pale and pure. Cookie had encountered meankis before. They were a conniving bunch...but that didn't make them any harder on the eyes.

Cooking leaned against a tree to watch the girl move. The sway of her body delighted him, and a grin crept over his lips. When he felt she'd come to the end of her dance, he began to clap for her, softly.

"Very nice..."

Aoi Shinu

Partying Gaian

2,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hygienic 200

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:02 pm
Amareti twirled and twisted, so caught up in her dance that she almost failed to notice the fae watching her. A stray strand of moonlight revealed his presence though, his white fur reflecting the moon so he almost appeared to be glowing. As the song inside her heart began to fade into quiet her body too slowed its motions. With the last note drifting away she slowly moved to her last stance, hands held high above her head, head held high and spine straight. One of her legs slid out from underneath her as she slid into the splits, right as the fae began to clap. Amareti held that pose for a few moments before rising gracefully to her feet.

Executing a perfect hair flip, Amareti glanced in the direction of the noise. A white faerabbit leaned against a tree at the edge of the clearing she had danced in, his voice reaching her across the distance. "Why, thank you," she answered, her voice smooth and just loud enough to be heard. Moving with a liquid grace that came naturally, she approached the stranger with no fear. Her turquoise eyes looked him up and down, assessing what he could possibly do for her. 'He's cute,' she thought to herself. Tucking a stray strand of hair out of her face, she smiled politely, tail flicking softly behind her and decided to make conversation. "What would you be doing out here in the middle of the night?" she asked.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:20 pm
Cookie watched her assessing him. He'd already gotten his fill of her form while he watched her dancing, but he would not deny himself a second helping. She was a pretty little thing, and not being a goodie, he hoped she'd provide him with some fun. Cookie straightened up slightly, allowing her full view of him, and smiled.

"I prefer the night to the day," he said slowly, "There's always a better chance of finding something useful at night, I think."

He crossed his arms over his chest and looked into her vivid blue eyes. They were a thing of beauty, for sure, and he allowed himself to cool himself in them momentarily before he spoke again.

"Now the real question, is what in the world is a sweet little thing like you doing way out here at night?"  

Aoi Shinu

Partying Gaian

2,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hygienic 200

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:09 am
"The night provides many opportunities that only the unique can enjoy," she smiled. A light breeze gently tugged at her hair, ruffling her fur and sending shivers down her spine. Amareti's smile grew into a grin as she noticed him staring at her. "I find that I much prefer the cool moonlight to dance in than the glaring sun. Besides, I tend to meet much more interesting fae at night than during the day," Amareti told him with a slow wink.

With a cool smile, she moved closer to him. Stopping within two feet of him, she had to stiffle the urge to circle him, an almost natural thing for her to do. "There are certain. . . drawbacks of being nocturnal, but I find the benefits well worth the risk. Occasionally, I find a fae or two that is willing to take a homeless meanki like me in." Here Amareti made her eyes wide and innocent, her mouth turning down in a small, sad frown. "I never stay too long, I wouldn't want to impose on anyone," she said sweetly. Inside she was scheming, wondering just how much she could get from this rabbit if he took her home.

♫ Pet Journals

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff