Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
A Grim in the Sky Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:35 pm
"Fair enough. But I would like to ask you to follow this design as much as possible. You can make amends, but I'd like the basic concept to remain the same." replies Grim, handing him a blueprint with the old model of Gremlin on it, "Take as many liberties as you wish, just try and keep the same look as I said. I've grown attached to it."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:02 am
Dex nodded. "Sure. Come back in a few days, I should be done by then."  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:25 am
"Fair enough, but may I help you work on it? There's no better feeling than flying a creation of your own hand." requests Grim.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:48 am
"No problem!" Dex replied. "But we're going to have to collect the supplies from the back room. It's all organized, so let's just go back there and grab what we need."  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:21 pm
"Yes sir. Lead the way. We can also scavenge supplies from the wreck." states Grim.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:29 pm
Dex opens a door in the back of he lab and walks inside. All along in big rows are large boxes without labels. "I haven't really gotten around to organizing these, so just look around and see what you find!"  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:38 pm
"Alright. Sounds fair enough." says Grim, pulling down a random box, setting it on the ground, and opening it. Inside was a weapon, to be exact, it was a Quad-Barrel Artillery Canon that fires 350lb shells. "Holy. s**t. Are we in Heaven?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:18 pm
"Oh, those. I got those off of some of Eggman's old ships." Dex said.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:05 pm
"Well Hell boy, you got some spunk. I'm getting excited looking through these boxes." says Grim, pulling down another. Inside are two Heat-Seaking Sidesplitter Missile Launchers (Like Sidewinders, but more advanced) with five missiles each. Another contained a Six-Barrel Vulcan Phoen-X Mini-gun. "I think that's good enough for the Grimlin mkII. I want to save the best stuff for other... Secret Projects..."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:27 pm
"Okay then. I've found a box of panels for the framework." Dex said.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:28 am
"Good, good. And I believe I see a Harion-T38 Thrust Accelerator back there covered by sheets. This is going to be fun. We just need a... there's one!" exclaims Grim, approaching a fighter jet engine suspended by chains. "Is this a Marionette-300? This is perfect! This shall be the best damned fighter jet I've ever owned!"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:38 pm
"Alright, so we've got the chassis, the weapons, the payload, the engine, and the accelerator. Anything else you can think of?"  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:43 am
"That's all for now I think." Dex replied. "Let's go ahead and get started."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:46 pm
((Urg! You keep forgetting those dang quotation marks! That's the second time I had to fix it! lol. Pay more attention.))

"Alright, I'll get to welding the chassis, getting the frame all banged out. What are you gonna do?" asks Grim, loading the Steel onto a girder and trucking it into the workshop proper. He hefted the biggest piece onto a wench and raised it just high enough for him to get under. This segment was going to be the base, or bottom, of the ship. Where everything connected, and where some of the weapons were placed.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:42 pm
((It must have been your keyboard. I typed that at your house and considering how long I've been doing this, I don't think I would've made that same mistake twice in such a short time.))

"Well, do you think you could hold out on your own for a bit?" Dex asked politely. "I've still got things in the lab that need work before I can get a break."  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff