Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[CLASS] Elements of FEAR (page 7!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:37 pm
Toshihiko Two

“…Uh…huh…” Hel did a slow nod, glancing back up at the board before looking back at the reaper next to her. Oh well. He was a new face to her regardless. The ghoul was pleasantly surprised though as he grabbed her hand and shook it vigorously, and she returned the sentiment. “Well, it is a pleasure to meet you Pickles! I am called Hel!” Now came the next question…what was he? “…Say…ah…what dorms do you call home, friend?”

As more students filed in, quite a few she recognized, the ghoul shot a teasing grin at Mot. “Good to see you show up for a class I did not have to drag you to!”  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:48 pm
Mot whistled to himself as he waited for class. Gene's presence was noted, though her wave seemed a little lackluster. "Hello." He greeted politely. More than that though... what was truly important here...

"Woah woah woah.." Mot waved his hands in a kind of 'HOLD EVERYTHING' type way, and pointed at Gene. "We're allowed to bring coffee to class? Why did noone tell me!?"
Oh Mot, I think you know why.

Mot's ears caught the voice of Hel, and turned to the ghoul as she seemed to address him. Hm? Oh.. right. The grim reaper chuckled nervously. He'd forgotten about that! "I uh.. do what I must!"

Carhop Calvalier

Lucyal

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Toshihiko Two
Crew

Sugary Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:07 pm
Lucyal

"Hel! Like Hello!" He seemed excited about this, but his smile fell at the home question. "Dorms?" he repeated. "Do you mean a dormouse? I don't know any by that name."

Somewhere under that hat, the question had become a very tangled mess.

"You've got a pretty name, though," he said, bashfully. "You should have...a flower!" He declared, beginning to search his coat pockets. A rainbow slinky, some cardboard buttons, and a confused looking rabbit turned up on the desk. "Do you see a napkin anywhere?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:24 pm
Yeah, that was a bit better, Roch thought as he watched people file in. He was tempted to summon his guitar, but he'd probably get in trouble for it, so instead he looked around, taking note of the new faces. Were they hunters? Could people vouch for them?

He paused as an evil thought crept into his mind. Had anyone checked Michi? Nah, wouldn't be him, Danny was probably still frustrated by what he'd done to Yin. But she was still sitting next to him. Now only if Rikki would be on his other side--

He almost asked Danny about him, but remembered just in time. Oh well. Maybe he'd skipped after his test, too.  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:40 pm
User Image

As Thanatos stood there people watching, Biskoto gently lowered herself to the ground - head first of course - before sliding off the reaper, tongue flicking in and out curiously as she took in the scents of the classroom, shaking the shades up to rest neatly on the top of her head rather than over her eyes, since she actually need to see things now...

"Ohh, be right back!" She piqued up and headed off in the direction of a red figure. Accidentally, she bumped into a black haired reaper on the way, looking up and giving him a wink before carrying on her way, her long body probably becoming a tripping hazard as she made her way to-

"Hello darling!" She bumped the red skinned student on his leg before pulling herself together, coiling up and lifting her head, tilting it upwards to try to meet the student's eyes, "I couldn't help but notice that you are cold-blooded! Like me!" She seemed really excited and happy about that, "You can share my portable heat lamp, if Than ever brings it out!"

[<--- Picture courtesy of Al.]

Pepzilla
You get snake.

Blade Kuroda

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:55 pm
Feeling something bump into his leg, Shun looked down to see a rather large snake slithering on through. Raising an eyebrow, he soon took note that it winked at him.

Wait. Snakes didn't have eyelids normally. How...

Furrowing his brow, he just shrugged. Magic snake it must be.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Lucyal
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:26 pm
Wait…wait…Mot and coffee? No.

She gave the cowboil a look. “No coffee for you! None.” She then gave a stern look at Gene. “Do not give him any, okay?”

The threats out of the way, Hel was smiling once more as she turned back to Pickles, who was proving to be a very interesting character. His enthusiasm was nice, though she looked confused as well. Dormouse? “Uh…” Well that backfired…so she just straight up asked. “No…ah…are you a reaper, friend?” Hel figured it might be a safe venture…if he wasn’t a reaper though…hmmm.

Aww…he was so sweet! “Why thank you!” She replied, grinning, and then watched as he pulled all these items out of his pockets. Amazing. “…Heh! I think Pockets would be a better name for you than Pickles.” She teased lightly. “…Oh…a napkin? Uh…” Now Hel went digging through her apron pockets, and actually managed to produce some. “Here you go!”

Carhop Calvalier

Drifter Jet Enduro

Toshihiko Two

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:19 pm
The reaper only grinned slightly, "Cat did have one point, teacher might not be as sadistic as my old man was. Should have known it would be an explosion before I even thought of picking it up." He paused, "What do you mean... other bathroom?"

Sharpie of course only chortled with delight as Thackery leaped at him. Nimble and small enough he leaped up and aside landing on a table. "Didn't your momma ever teach you not to chase cats!" He finally laid down on the table head cocked at Thackery. "If you intend to try again you'll have to do much better. You take to long to crouch and that wagging tail gives you away."

During this however False casually walked over taking a seat behind the table tipping it over suddenly just enough to drop Sharpie atop Thackery.

"Oopse?"

NothingYet

Miliardo Kason

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:29 pm
"Whaazzawhosaid-" Bul shuddered when he felt something brush up against his leg then watched as a snake raised herself to eye level.

OvO Waving tentatively, Bul smiled back at the reptile his own tail making a coil under the chair. "OHHAI," he replied, reaching out and patting the top of her head (at any risk of getting bit). "Yes I am indeed-"

Her offer was very tempting.

"....Portable. Heat. Lamp?" Bul got a mile wide smile as he imagined such a clever device. Maybe magic class could teach him how to summon one out of thin air!

dragain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:35 am
The demon cleared his throat a few times, getting progressively louder but drawing the attention of exactly zero students.

“Good afternoon, students,” the demon finally spoke as he shut the book. He got up from his seat but remained safely behind his desk. “Please take your seats. My name is Professor Penemue Proudfoot, and today I will be teaching you magic.”

His eyes swept across the students, seemingly intimidated by their sheer numbers and the mischief inherent, and he nervously readjusted his spectacles. “I do not tolerate nicknames. Rest assured, you are neither the first nor the most original boil or ghoul to try. So, please don’t.”

“Rather than lecturing you on magical basics you’ve no doubt already learned, I thought we could start with something more exciting, more... challenging.” He spread his arms to indicate the jars and bottles in front of him.

“Elements. Here in Halloween, they are made of FEAR, just like all of us. A thousand fears can all bring the same elements to life, just as even one fear can take a thousand elemental forms. They are all potent fears of nature. Fear of incineration,” his claws slid across the top of the first jar, and the flame blossomed and began to violently attack the bottom of the lid. “Of drowning.” The orb of water shivered and morphed into a spiny ball. “Of being buried alive.” The dirt and stones all fell in unison to the bottom of their container. “Of falling.” The empty jar gave a bloodcurdling scream that everyone in the room could hear.

“Known to most as fire, water, earth, and air, these are only a few of the many elements you will encounter in Halloween.” Every time the professor let go of a container, the contents went back to normal. Finally he withdrew his hand entirely from the set. “Most of us must learn to harness these elements the hard way, some of us can never truly learn-" Bul and Levi received a pitying sort of glance-- "But a few have an innate talent for it. Even some monsters.”

He picked up an errant piece of chalk on his desk and pointed it at the students as he walked out to stand in front of the empty blackboard in front of them. “How many of you think you already have an natural affinity for an element? Please stand up at your desk and say a few words to the class about it. Go on.”  

Molten Tigrex
Crew

Shameless Hunter

chiickadee

Princess Hoarder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:21 am
Most of his explanation went right over her head. Elemental forms and fears of nature; that was a bit fancy for her. She watched with fascination as a flame appeared in the jar, captivated by the shining light she was so accustomed to. When the water came, she specifically frowned. Where'd the fire go? Stupid water. The scream thing was cool- were they learning to do that? She wanted that power.

Danny was, the first one up, and the first one to embarrass herself quite openly, not that she was aware. How could she not answer this question though? An element was in her Jackdamn species name.

"Fire!" she said happily, not really sure what else to say. Danny's tail, which was, conveniently, out of its lantern today, was flicked upwards to show the teacher, and she continued. "Oh. Um. I'm a fire demon, so we have ... the fiery element one?" This was quickly going nowhere fast. What else was she supposed to say? She looked at the teacher awkwardly and rambled, "I ... don't think I have the other ones. I liked the screamy one though."

With a goofy smile on her face, she sat back down. She had done a smashing job of that, hadn't she! This class was going to be a piece of cake if they were just going to talk about fire.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:45 am
Enzo had been leaning back on his chair, examining the racks of interesting goods behind him, and may or may not have tried to pluck one up to shove it into his coat pocket when he felt no one was looking. At least he seemed to start paying attention once the professor had begun his lecture.

Eyeing the fire demon, and the lovely, glistening icy young ghoul ahead of him (this was punctuated with a wink if she had glanced his way) he tilted his head t the side before raising his hand, "What sorta' element would you call roaches?"

As though to punctuate this, several dropped from his sleeve to scurry along his desk as his hand rose. He used his other to casually crush them with a book. "They aint as classy as the rats." It was an infestation he would love to learn to rid himself of, honestly.

Iizbot

Bilious

Sparkly Wolf

11,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Nerd 50

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:27 am
"Why wouldn't we? I mean it's -" and then she shrank in Hel's presence. Her tone and look intimidated her a small bit, but it was mostly her reputation, as well as the things she'd seen on Groanspring. She'd really rather not meet Hel's spear, thanks.

The teacher started talking then, explaining elements and such. She wasn't sure which element she would fall under, but she liked the air element jar. She gave a small 'eep' as a Reaper boil let some roaches fall from his sleeve, and huddled against herself a little. She really disliked bugs.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:34 am
As soon as the teacher started talking, Riyo's quill pen was out, and the piece of paper in front of her started to fill with notes. Yes, yes. This was all good stuff. Most of the teacher's she'd had thus far were more action oriented, so it was good to be able to sit and listen for once.

"And the element of falling is... Very loud." The ghoul mumbled quietly to herself as the pen continued to move vigorously.

Though, the feline froze at the teacher's request, ears standing on end under her hood. Ah. Tell the class?

The ghoul looked around at her classmates to see which ones would be dumb enou- Oh, the fire demon. And... Roaches? She had to hold back a cringe when the boil crushed them without a second thought. Augh. Well, no use in hiding it. After the boil finished, Riyo stood at her desk, looking straight at the teacher. "I guess I have an affinity for hexes." ... No she didn't. She could use them, but Jack forbid she use them well. "That's really all there is to say about it." Mainly because she hadn't been able to cast one that didn't blow back up in her face yet.

With red eyes glued forward, she sat back down, refusing to look at her other classmates after being the center of attention. Better to act calm and pretend like she didn't hate being in the middle of everything.

Iizbot

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:42 am
Bilious

Roch turned to watch as the new guy spoke, breaking into a grin as he saw the cockroaches fall. "Jack, as awesome as that is, man, I gotta warn you, don't do the whole smashy thing where Cricket can see it," he told the other reaper helpfully. "She's the nurse. She gets real touchy when it comes to bugs--she might eat you."  
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff