Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Industrial Alchemist [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:39 pm
((Dragon, I literally lol'd at the eloping part...))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:33 pm
((So did I. Definitely caught me off-guard, though.))

Cyril gave a slight sigh, but nodded all the same at Amarante's reminder of their mission. "Oh, yeah... I forgot about that part... Well, we might as well introduce ourselves to the kid, if that's the case." He stood up from his seat, his 6'1" frame towering over his partner's currently seated form. He approached the young man that had just gotten on the train from the previous stop. "Hey, there. Are you Alexander Elric?" His question was blunt, as was often his style.  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:03 pm
Amarante's eyes rolled once more as she stood up and followed Cyril. She looked around the train, looking for vantage points into the train. The other part of their mission was to get Elric to Central safely. And known Cyril like she did, she was going to be the one following that mission. Cyril may know how to connect with people, but Amarante's specialty was protecting them. Why else would she be assigned to this bozo?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:47 pm
Alex looked up from his seat and saw the two people standing before him. "I am, what's it to ya?" Usually towns folk bugged him about being an Elric, so Alex had grown rather blunt when talking to them. He shifted slightly so no one else saw his face and crowded around him. "Let me guess, you two have a kid and want my Gramp's autograph for them or somethin' right? Or maybe your just using it as a gift to put the moves on your lady-friend."  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:00 pm
Cyril chuckled a little, then he centered his icy gaze on the young man before him. "You got quite a lip, Alex. You're gonna need that in the military." He held out a hand. "My name's Cyril Lamirande, and no, I'm not a follower or fanatic over the Elrics. My friend and I were sent here to be your mentors." He took a seat across from the boy, his height still evident, even though he was slouching. He then lowered his voice. "I may not look like it, but I'm a State Alchemist, much as I hear you're trying to be." He then brandished his pocketwatch to prove it.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:07 am
Alex's eyes widened at the site of the symbol of being a State Alchemist. "Man... You guys are hard core. So awesome. And your out here to find me? Why didn't they want me in central before giving me a teacher?"

[Just random fyi, but Central is so large now, Alex had to go to East city and would have to fly, yes there are flying blimp things, to Central.]  

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:15 am
Amarante spoke up. "Considering your famous...lineage, the military didn't want anything bad to happen to you. Lord knows what Fullmetal would do if his grandson was kidnapped..." she said. She sat down next to Alex. "My name is Faulkner. Unlike Lamirande, I would like to let you know that you are welcomed to the program, and that if you have any questions, you may ask Lamirande or me." She smiled at him a little bit.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:34 am
Cyril chuckled again. "That's right. We're here for advice, and I can teach you what you'll need to know for the State Alchemist's examination. See, there's a reason your grandfather passed so easily. My only question is whether or not you have the same gift he did." He looked over to his partner. "Yes, Amy, I did my research on the guy. Anyway, the reason he was able to pass was because he performed alchemy without a transmutation circle. It was so bizarre that the Fuhrer at the time was impressed with him and approved him then and there. I only made it because of mastering two different elements, and I don't mean chemical ones, either." He created a small flame in his left hand, then a ball of ice in the other.  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:10 pm
Alex lost his impressed expression and leaned back. "Of course I know Gramps used alchemy without a circle. No, I can't do that. But I don't need to, I can do something just as awesome." He got a mischevious look in his eye as he said this.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:23 pm
Cyril got a skeptical look in his eye at Alex's statement. "You can do something as impressive as performing alchemy without a circle? You'll have to show us, once we get to East City. After all, a claim like that can't go unproven, you know." He extinguished his flame and returned the ice ball to its base elements. "After all, since I became a State Alchemist, the exam has gotten a lot more strict. I earned that distinction 4 years ago. The Fuhrer granted me the codename 'Frostfire,' which suits me just fine."  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:32 pm
Amarante gave Cyril an icy glare when he called her "Amy." "Don't worry, Alex, I'm sure that your grandfather made sure you had a few tricks up your sleeve." She stood up and said to the both of them, "I"m going to get a feel for the train. Frostfire, if I come back and you're not here, you know the consequences. I trust you will inform young Mr. Alex of them." With that, she turned and started to walk towards the engineer room, her strawberry blond bun bobbing slightly as she went.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:54 pm
Out of sheer teasing towards his long-time companion, Cyril let out a wolf whistle directed at Faulkner. He then turned his attention back to Alex. "Sorry about that. Since I was about your age, I've always been a natural flirt. I do that all the time just to see how she'll react, though." He stopped a young lady coming by with drinks. "Excuse me, Miss, could I get a glass of scotch on the rocks? And I'm guessin' some milk would work for you, bud?"  

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:22 pm
Looking down at the stack of paper work on his desk Joesph sighed a little bit. There was so much it was almost not worth even attempting to try to get it all done. He knew tho leaving it wouldn't help the process out as he lifted the first of many reports off the stack and started to read over it. As usual most of the ones he had to end up flipping thru were in fact useless dribble and poorly written reports about several arrests within the city. There was one paper that made him stop reading it over slowly. "So that is where they went" he muttered slightly leaning over a bit as he rested his chin in the palms of his hands. "To meet the young elric before he got here." A smile formed as he looked up from his desk and out towards the others in the area. He contemplated on when the boy was going to arrive in central and if he would be able to go meet him personally.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:04 pm
((I'm debating on whether or not to do the typical FMA train heist...))  

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

ZimbuTessen

Aged Entrepreneur

7,800 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:57 pm
[Way ahead of you. Waiting for Anime's first post, then some train action starts.]  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff