• Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:46 pm
° o . O . o ° User Image ° o . O . o °
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

User Image

...True my innocence and song...

Miku, Len and Rin look at fans, they block all the exits, witch is really bad. Only Kagamine exchange glance with sneaky smile, and lifted their own fingers, "Don't worry, as reflections we have the escape power from every stubborn fans. Outsides!" they said to him and snaps their fingers as they vanished to outside to window. Making all fans confused. Miku felt relief that they got away as she place her hand on Zelkova's shoulder, "Lucky it them, not others because others have other elements along with digitals." she said to him quietly, Articuno started to have a headache about all of shouting.

...True my heart and love...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:31 pm
MikuHinata1

Zelkova Kyaria

User ImageUser Image

"Life is short, so make good out of the time you have!"

No matter where you hide..

Zelkova listened to Kagamine speaking, which caused him to tilt his head in confusing. Moments later, they were outside and he knew nothing of how they even got there. The crowd of people seemed just as confused, but they recovered much faster than he had for they began to charge towards them. "Let's run!" He shouted as he grabbed Miku's hand and began running in a random direction. He wasn't too fast, but he was fast enough to keep from being out ran by the crowd of fans. He didn't know where to go, but he found a really narrow alley and thought it would be a really good place for them. "Over here!" He shouted as he turned sharply and moved down the alley. It had the width of two people, so the crowd would have a very long line before they had all entered, but at this time, Zelkova was only hoping that there was an exit.

To his relief, there was an exit and they left the alley and continued to run. The fans began to die down because they were losing them. After the long run, Zelkova was not gasping for air, as if he were being chocked. He fell backwards onto the floor, closing his eyes and opening his mouth as wide as he could, thinking he could get more air if he had his mouth opened wider. Didn't help at all. He was gasping and gasping as the pain in his lungs only got more painful with every breath and his heart began to feel more like a bang against his rib while his sides ached of pain. It was obvious that Zelkova was in a lot of pain and was unable to talk from how much pain he was under going after running as much as he did.

...I will find you.. Like hide and seek!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Arru_Akki

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:02 am
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

User Image

Miku quickly caught him before he hit his head on the ground, she was surprised that Zelkova take her somewhere way from the fans. Articuno, who previously transform back to rokh form, arrived there and look at him, "I'm impressed, he made you hide in the alley. I hope there is not many yakuza appearing, ugh they are reek. Oh, is Len-san and Rin-san here?" she said to her and ask the question, until a mirror appeared as Len appeared on left and Rin appeared on right, only Len sees Zelkova as he ran to him and his older sister figure. "Miku-onee-chan, is he okay? Tell me he's okay." he asked her timidly with worry, and Miku looked at him and Zelkova, she gave him a sad smile as she stroke his light blue hair, "He's probably need an air and heal. Rin-chan, would you please find Gakupo-kun for me, you might know where he hanging out with, right?" she said to Len and ask Rin to go find purple samurai singer, Kamui Gakupo, and Rin looked at her with a nod, "He's probably in dojo as he sing and dancing along with samurai move, along with Luka. I hope she won't kick his butt for anything ridiculious." she replied with evil smirk as she got the cloak and ran off to go find him. Articuno decide to come along with Rin, since she admired him and his song as a samurai singer. Miku look at Zelkova with a smile, "There, there... you did really great to help us get out of crazy fans." she sang to him.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:18 am
MikuHinata1

Zelkova Kyaria

User ImageUser Image

Zelkova was very exhausted and tired after running. He tried to tell them that he just wanted to catch his breath, but he couldn't and everyone went off. He panted heavily. He was in much pain and wanted it to end, but had to endure it for a bit. "I.." His lungs were almost as if they were going to explode. He was wincing in pain as he was panting. "am glad.." He finished as fast as he could. He sat up very slowly then internally, he released his stored energy and his body had recovered completely from his pain, but he continued to pant a bit. "Who did you ask for them to get?" He asked as he smiled at her.

Arru_Akki

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:49 am
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

User Image

Miku and Len heard Zelkova speaking, suddenly they are dumber as double baka. Len only spoken out, "Well, there is a guy name Gakupo Kamui, some people called him Gackloid because he doesn't work with same music company, but he's also Vocaloid. He moves like a real samurai because he's decendant of samurai, from his grandfather. He's somewhat silly, but he can control wind and digital. We might wanted to tell him that your okay." he explained to him about Gakupo. Miku pulled out her sleanth, that he gave her, "He gave me this katana, the other one is from my other friend. I called them twin katana because they look same, but different style. Gakupo-kun is really nice person, but you will like him, except when he join in first time, he's doesn't look like a guy." she said to him with kind smile. Usually he has pretty face as all member thought he has plastic surgary.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:15 am
MikuHinata1

Zelkova Kyaria

User ImageUser Image

Zelkova watched as Len had returned and smiled at him, then listened to the answer that Len was giving. He jumped from the floor and stood on his own two feet, nearly jumping. "I get to meet him soon!?" He asked, looking around to see if they hadn't already brought him or if he was coming already. He was moving around, looking around people, checking every direction he could, but was stopped when he heard Miku talking about a weapon that he had given her. He turned his head to the katana in her hand, which caused him to become concerned to a point, but he didn't speak.

He ran to the sword and bent over, staring at it with great interest. "Can I see it?" He asked with a wide smile on his face. He was admiring the designs and the look of it. To him, he was a dramatic surprise to him that Miku would have such a weapon. "What do you use it for?" He asked. He was very worries as to if she had killed someone, so he had to make sure that she was the type of person that he imagined her to be.

Arru_Akki

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:31 am
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

User Image

Miku and Len listens to him, only she timidly look down, "Just for emergency, or serious battle that people need me to, don't worry I'm not very much fighting skills." she said to him by her timid smile and place her katana slength back to her back. Len curled his lip about her clumsiness for using her katana, "She's being clumsy and couldn't fight like us. She only have musical talent as her attack and defence, she carries light without a reason." he said to her, making Miku shot a look at him, "Len-kun!" she cried like a child to him, but he acting like nothing has been happen as he whistle.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:14 pm
MikuHinata1

Zelkova Kyaria

User ImageUser Image

Zelkova listened to her and smiled as she answered that it was only for emergency. "That's good, I wouldn't want anyone to think that because you have that weapon, they would want to find you out and fight you." He turned his attention to Len, who was talking about Miku and seemed to have hit an embarrassing truth about her. He smiled at her reaction and lightly laughed. "You two must have much fun together, huh?" He asked as he then moved to the entrance of the alley and looked out, seeing that they were safe. "Let's go meet this samurai guy!" He told them as he jumped out into the open and turned his head, looking in every direction as if he knew where he were going.

Arru_Akki

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:15 pm
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

User Image

Miku and Len followed him with a cloak with hood to cover their faces from their fans. Miku look at Zelkova with nervous smile, "Umm Zelkova-kun, you know what Len-kun is trying to say is that-" "Oh that's a child, no wonder why Miku always admire a cute stuff and couldn't resist them. Rin, if Luka tries to kill me with her leather whip, I will kill you for making me suffer so much pain." said the purple long hair and light purple eyes female like samurai singer. Len and Miku sees him with a surprise, he never change, although Rin popped out from his back with wicked smile. "Nice try, Gakupo." she said to the another Vocaloid Member, but member of INTERNET Co.,Ltd, Kamui Gakupo. Gakupo look at Zelkova and he kneeled down to his size to look at his body up and down, he look at Miku with narrowed eyes, "Miku... you still have addiction of seeing cute stuff." he glomped her in silly ways as they fell to the ground. "Ch-Chotto Gakupo-kun... Zelkova-kun is a cute demon and if Luka-chan and Kaito-kun sees you like that, I think Luka-chan will kick you so hard, and Kaito-kun will save me." she cried in childish tone to him, Gakupo made a female smile as he squeezing her so hard by his hug. While Kagamine twins stood there, Articuno arrived and watches her mistress struggled from purple samurai singer. "Ho boy." she said with a sigh. "Gakupo doesn't have a crush on her, but he treats her like his own daughter and his own teddy bear. He knows she has a crush on 'her prince of blue' name Shion Kaito. She sometimes called him Kaito-sempai because she couldn't tell him her feelings for him. You will see him soon, he's probably practicing singing in studio." said Rin and Len to Zelkova about Gakupo and Miku's massive crush, Kaito.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:32 pm
MikuHinata1

Zelkova Kyaria

User ImageUser Image

Zelkova heard what Miku was trying to say, but didn't want to feel like she was trying to tell him that she was using such a weapon for death of any sorts. He was more interested in finding this friend of Miku's and it seems like he had found them first because he had heard the sounds of someone's voice. Zelkova turned around, seeing the purple haired man. At first glance, Zelkova didn't know if this man was drunk or if he was normally this way, so he just kept to himself until he noticed something strange, unfortunately, this man was completely strange and didn't seem anything that they had described, so he assumed that he might be on the verge of being drunk, but couldn't really tell.

Watching the man kneel down, he smiled at him, staring back at him as intently as he was towards himself. "Hello, my name is Zelkova." He gently spoke to the man then listened as he turned his attention towards Miku to tell her of her addiction of cute things. Tilting his head, Zelkova stared puzzled at Miku, curious to if she really did think he was cute. He smiled at the thought of someone considering him cute because he usually was told his horns made him hideous and scary, but for them to consider him cute made him really happy.

After that comment, Zelkova watched the man changing his attention faster than someone changing the channel. At this point, Zelkova only assumed that the man was really drunk, which made Zelkova chuckle a bit out of the amusing ways he was being buddy-buddy with Miku. Listening to Miku admire that he was cute, made him smile because it made him happy to know that someone thought of him as such. He then listened to Rin and Len talking about Gakupo's relationship with Miku only being that of a father daughter relationship and that Miku had a tremendous crush on someone else that he had yet met. "Oh! We get to see him soon?" He asked them with great excitement. So many people he was going to meet that all associated with Miku and all over them very interesting and fun. Zelkova was enjoying every moment of this adventure.

Arru_Akki

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:18 pm
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

User Image

While Gakupo squeezing Miku, Rin and Len look at each other sneer looking eyes, then look at them, "Oh Miku-onee-chan~... we are going to get your Kaito-kun to make you lovey dovey." they said to her, making Miku stop struggling and gave a shot a look to Kagamine twins. Her face turned completely red, and try to get out of his grip to stop them, but Len look at Gakupo, "Gakupo-kun, please make her stay here until Kaito-sempai arrive. Come one Rin-chan." he told Gakupo to keep her struggling and look at his older twin sister, and they took off. Gakupo look at those twins leaving, luckly no Luka around to kick him, "Okay, now those devil twins are being like Trick or Treat songs to make poor Miku-chan suffer." he said about them, and he look at Zelkova as he forgot to introduce himself, "I forgot to introduce myself, I'm Kamui Gakupo, but some people called me Gackpoid. Nice to meeting you, Zelkova-san." he introduce himself as he bow in samurai way, releasing Miku, who is gasping for an air. Articuno walk to her mistress and give her some time, yet she look at Gakupo, "Should you go before-" "GAKUPO KAMUI!" yelled the female voice and kicked to his side to make him crash into the wall, as all fans back away from the scene, the lady with long pink hair with electric blue eyes and her left upper arms that said 03 as a proof that she's a member of Vocaloid. The lady huff with bit of mad. Miku just stood there and shock as she look at other member of Vocaloid, "Lu... Lu-Lu-Luka-chan." she shuddered by surprise and ran to Zelkova along with Articuno, who's stilled calm, "Oh great, she's here to kill the purple samurai, but good thing those fans stayed away from us." she said to him as she glance at Zelkova. Gakupo sat up and look at Megurine Luka fearfully. Miku held Zelkova close, so he won't get envolved by Luka. She made a glummy look, "Oh dear, I think Luka-chan wanted know why he's gone, so long." she said to him with frightning tone, but Luka kept glaring at Gakupo.
Articuno knows Luka, she's a water user and can speak english to american people. She knew she have to be more careful because Luka has a leather whip to slash like a ribbon if that contact to their skin. "Only Gakupo can stop her anger, his musical katana against her leather whip."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:30 pm
MikuHinata1

Zelkova Kyaria

User ImageUser Image

Zelkova listened to the twins as they had prepared to embarrass Miku even more. He smiled at their determination to embarrass her and when he heard Gakupo called them the devil twins, Zelkova smiled, understanding the reason for that name. "That is an amusing name to give them." He said, nearly chuckling at how amusing it was. He then watched as Gakupo had released Miku and gave his attention to Zelkova, which made him smile. He liked how he was getting this attention from Gakupo especially because his energy gave him a feeling of belong. Before he could say something, a women had kicked Gakupo into the wall, which brought shock to his face. He turned to the women and listened to Miku naming the girl that kicked him as the one that they should all fear.

"H-hi." He uttered nervously as he had just seen her demonstration of brute strength. She certainly was a very powerful women and further more, he was a bit terrified of her because she could have killed Gakupo with that kick. He backed away a bit as he gave a nervous smile. "So this is Luka-chan?" HE asked Miku and Articuno as they were behind him, nearly hiding from this women.

Arru_Akki

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:00 pm
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

User Image

Miku and Articuno look at Zelkova and listens to him about Luka, they gave him a nod. Luka places her both hands on her hip and glare a Gakupo, "Did those Kagamine drag there and drove me mad to making you late for duet that they interviewing us?" she said to him, although Gakupo gave her a tremble nod. She's scoff and turn around to see Miku, Articuno, and Zelkova, "I will take him somewhere later Miku. I'll- hello." she cut off to see Zelkova and walked towards him and bend down to his size, and then poke on tip of his horn by her finger. Miku look at her with nervous look, "Umm Luka-chan... before you will scare Len-kun and Rin-chan, or hurting Gakupo... you see, they wanted to Zelkova-kun to meet Gakupo-kun to see more Vocaloid members. I think you sorta scared him a little." she explains to her why the Gackpoid is late for interview, making Luka widen her electric blue eyes at her. She look at Zelkova as she back away, and giving herself an apologizing smile to him, "Oh my god, I'm so sorry, I didn't know that Gakupo will willing to see you. My god, you are adorable little one." she said to him as she lightly pinch his cheek playfully, treating him like a little boy. Miku and Articuno let go off him, Miku mostly agree with her famous innocent smile of her, while Articuno kept glaring at those fans as a threat.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:17 am
MikuHinata1

Zelkova Kyaria

User ImageUser Image

He listened to Luka as she was telling them the reason she was made. Honestly, Zelkova knew not of what an interview was so he couldn't sympathize with her anger or even understand it. He was still frightened by her and when she had noticed him, he smiled at her, trying to keep happy. "Hello!" He replied to her as he then listened to Miku reasoning with Luka and explaining the situation. After she had finished, Zelkova smiled at her and watched as she had also called him cute. He was not warming up to her and completely forgot about her brute strength and violent nature that frightened everyone. "I am Zelkova, it's nice to meet you, Luka-chan!" He told her wit ha wide smile on his face.

He felt her fingers pinching his cheeks where his smile now look distorted, but he didn't mind too much. He felt Miku and Articuno let him go, where he then felt like he was now completely safe from her wraith. It made him a bit relief to know that he was okay now. "If you want Gakupo-kun back, you can and we can meet up after your..," A brief pause as he was trying to figure out that word she was using. At this point, his fear had slightly made him forgot and distorted the information a bit. "Under view?" He asked questionably. Though he didn't know what he was talking about, he smiled as if he had scored the word without trying. He was actually pretty proud that he "thought" he got the word right.

Arru_Akki

MikuHinata1
Vice Captain

Shadowy Vampire

7,825 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:46 pm
Queen ѻf the ʛѻds

User Image

Luka and Gakupo rose their head from their realizing, they forgot about interview, she got up and covered her cheek, "Oh my god, I forgot about that! Gakupo, we have to go now." she cried and look at Gakupo, who quickly got up and dust himself up, "Oh right, let's get going there, see you later Miku-chan." he called out and they left on their run. Miku wave her hand farewell to them, "My goodness, they do ran off, but I wonder Rin-chan and Len-kun will bring my cute crush. Zelkova-kun, I know a lot about him, he likes ice cream a lot, that's why, like Articuno-chan, he can control ice, unlike his younger twin brother name Akaito-kun, who controls fire. They are funny, but Kaito-kun is cute guy." she told him, then explains to him about her crush. Articuno kept her glare at the fan, they back away from Miku and Zelkova, stay silent, this will make Zai stay away from them, if he's around. Miku look at her feather friend, she pat on her head for doing a good job,"That's my Legendary Prey of Bird, you did a great at it."

Japan

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces