Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:22 pm
Cecille turned her head to face Jacques slightly as he pulled her near, that nervousness from before soon returning. Lightly, she offered him a small peck on his cheek, as a further attempt at showing her affections. "If anything should happen like that, you'll be the first to know. But it won't."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:20 pm
"I'm glad I'm so trustworthy," Jacques said. He put his hand to the cheek Cecille had kissed. His face reddened at an alarming rate.  

Mad Haru

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:30 pm
"Why wouldn't I trust you?" Cecille asked in reply. He saved her life, hadn't he? Not only that, but Jacques was so kind to her. He didn't talk too much, nor did he expect more of her than she could give. (At least, that's what she thought.)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 8:53 pm
Jacques paused, the smile fading from his face. He was, to say the least, very touched by Cecille's words. "Thank you," he said, and, unable to resist himself, kissed her on the lips gently.  

Mad Haru

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:10 pm
Now, it was Cecille's cheeks that flamed up to a passionate pink. Her lips, just as gently, moved along with his. Such bliss in the serenity that was this night! All semblance of thought that danced through her head was gone. For a split moment she forgot all else. There was no father. There were no servants. There was no mansion to return to. There were no other men vying for her attention. There was only this moment, of which she simply wanted more. More of this warmth. More of this bliss. For the longest while she dreamed of the moment their lips would first dance together as they did now. It was thrilling to finally see this fantasy become reality. Unfortunately, as is the fate of all fantasies, it would soon end. The moon would not gaze so lovingly upon them forever.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:24 pm
Jacques suddenly broke the kiss.
"You, uh, you should probably get back to your place. It's past midnight."

Mad Haru

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:30 pm
"You...you're right." Cecille muttured after a couple moments passed, the look of dissappointment firmly lodged into her features. "May I please visit you tomorrow night as well, if I can't stay for just a little longer?" she asked ever so pleadingly.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:45 pm
Jacques nodded. "Of course!"  

Mad Haru

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:28 pm
At least somewhat satisfied with that answer, Cecille leaned over to firmly and quickly kiss Jacques once more before standing herself up. "I'll see you when night comes again, I hope." she spoke in farewell before hesitantly walking off, her pace deliberately slowed.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:38 pm
Jacques nodded, and couldn't wait until their rendezvous the next night. He also couldn't help but sneak a peek at Cecille's bum as she walked away.
"All right," he said, standing up. "Now for my nightly ritual of getting rid of trespassers."

Mad Haru

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 9:50 pm
Cecille's pace gradually quickened, the process speeding up all the more when she was certain that Jacques could no longer see her. She needed to get home quickly, preferably before the rise of the wicked sun revealed her secret getaway the previous night. As one might expect, Cecille was greeted by her red-faced father and docile servants the moment she returned. As one might naturally expect, numerous arguements and lies from Cecille's mouth would spark from this very moment.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:29 pm
(So, what next?)  

Mad Haru

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:37 pm
{s**t hits the fan, so Cecille either ends up missing the rendezvous or sneaks off to the graveyard as a runaway. I also thought about having her father try and plan an arranged marriage of some sort, if only to increase the conflict faced. If you have any ideas you want to go with as well, feel more than free to mention and/or try 'em.}

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:40 pm
A rock hit Cecille's window.  

Mad Haru

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:02 pm
Cecille, wide awake due to being used to staying up so late at this point, slipped out of bed rather quickly. She went over and opened her window, peering outside as she searched for whatever made such a noise. Her eyes, cheeks, and nose a reddish pink. Her cheeks eyes and cheeks also looked particularly moist due to the tears that had run down her cheeks.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff