Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
Burnt Sugar Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 4:20 pm
Bonfire looked around. A group had gathered and was cheering for Bonfire's selfless rescue. His sight looked over to Twilight being supported by Bon-Bon. A tear rolled down his cheek and Bonfire passed out from exhaustion.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:58 pm
Snowflake stepped forward with a smile. She looked to the nearest pony and nodded. Both of them carried the hero home.  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:06 pm
Bonfire awoke with a start. "Twilight!" He shouted. He looked around to see his friends surrounding him at his bedside. "Wha... what happened? Where's Twilight?! Is she okay?!" he called frantically.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:25 pm
"She's fine. Nurse Redheart took her to the hospital. She has a hairline fracture in her leg, but that's it. She'll be up and walking in a week, and she'll be out of the cast in about a month after that. She's very thankful that you came when you did. Otherwise she'd be dead right now." says Tempest, nudging a glass of water towards Bonfire to get him to drink it.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:59 pm
"But... she got hurt, because I didn't get to her quick enough..." Bonfire said sadly.

"But you did save her life, and I am proud of you, my little pony." A voice said from behind the group. The group broke and the Sol princess walked closer to the bed.

"Pr-princess?!" Bonfire said, shocked.

"Yes. I have come here to give you something very special." The princess nuzzled Bonfire to calm him down slightly. "You saved my most faithful student. A pony who is very important in my life. I am here to award you this medal, signifying my gratitude for saving the precious life of one of my beloved subjects. Thank you, Bonfire." Princess Celestia levitated over a metal that slipped itself onto Bonfire's neck.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:02 pm
"Wow! Congratulations Bonfire!"  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:11 pm
"I... I don't know what to say." Bonfire got out.

"You can start by promising to not become so paranoid when there hasn't been a fire in such a long time. I understand you want to keep everyone safe, but your friends were very worried." Princess Celestia levitated the newest Daring Do book over to Bonfire who took it, looking at Celestia, confused. "Use things like books to keep your mind off of the fact that there could be a fire any minute."

Bonfire smiled and nodded. "Thank you princess. I will."

"Good." Princess Celestia said. She walked over to the door, but before she left, she turned and said, "By the way, if you would like to, write to me anything you learned about the magic of friendship. I'll be awaiting it."

((The End))  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces