Welcome to Gaia! ::

Happy Times Forever :D

Back to Guilds

A place to hang out and have fun. 

Tags: roleplaying, happy, time, chat, cats 

Reply Happy Time Roleplaying Grave D: (tribute to finished RPs)
The Trans-Dimensional Colosseum (Sleeping) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I baked you a pie. Ooh boy, what flavor?
  Fruit
  Meat
  Chocolate
  Pie flavor. *baooooow*
View Results

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:40 pm
Another smile spread on Rivera's face. "Hi Zellik!" She said waving in the direction his voice had come from. "Ya know, if you hadn't talked I wouldn't have known you were here... just sayin." She gave a small laugh, and a light purple orb the size of a child's ball appeared i her lap and from in a small Shadow Wolf Puppy emerged. If gave a gleeful 'Woof!' as Rivera patted it's head, the pup looked around and upon seeing Zellik it barked again. "Aha!" Rivera said when the pup looked at Zellik she held it in front of her face, facing Zellik. "Found you!" she said laughing, and waved the Puppy's paw at Zellik. She set the pup back in her lap. "NOW I can see all i want, Lyall." her hand resting on the pup.

Alothus just gave another chuckle at Zellik's response, even though he knew Zellik would pull through with what he said if needed. He gazed wryly at the Shadow Pup on Rivera's arms, "I feel Olaf will do good in this battle, he seemed like a man who knows somethings on the arena." He laid his head down on his paws and attempted to ignore the pup. Though smiled when Rivera announced she could see all she wanted..  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:22 pm
Olaf drew his sica with his left hand, the bent blade strikingly different from his gladius. The naga turned to face him, barring her fangs and raising one clawed hand to strike down the being approaching. Unfortunately she was right handed, when she raised to strike him it was with that hand, Olaf was forced to rely solely on approximation to block the blow. He watched her body movement with his available eye as he moved in for what would have been a stabbing strike, but was forced to turn it into a tackle as he turned to face the arm that was striking. With his left hand he raised the bent blade of his sica so that the serpentine creature's hand would come down upon the point and pierce through.

The naga screamed again, but this time in pain as her own momentum added force to the blow and easily put a hole in her hand. Olaf's right shoulder slammed into Ash'va's chest area and slammed her into the wall even as he striking right hand kept moving forward, scratching the shoulder not buried into body. Olaf gritted his teeth at the momentary pain from the scratch, but quickly removed the sica from her hand as he shoved himself away from her as quickly as possible. He could feel the wind from her free hand pass before his face, which was met with a quick slice from his gladius, severing the hand from the body.

This time when the naga howled, it was out of desperation. She was losing now, and she knew it. What she had not counted on was Olaf's ferocity in a fight. For even as he removed her hand, he was already jumping away from her tail, which was attempting to seize him under the foot. She howled in a painful anger as the tail rose up and attempted to slam down upon him. Olaf dove to the side, the tail hitting the sand harmlessly with a powerful thumping sound. Immediately Olaf turned, his elven blood giving him enhanced speed. He took his sica and stuck with all his might at the middle area of her tail. She howled in pain, but realize immediately the problem. He had stuck so hard the tip of his sica was now holding her in the ground. As she flailed hopelessly as Olaf created a little space between himself and the creature, than turned to the crowd. "Tell me! Give me the sign! Does she live, or does she die!" His voice left him in a powerful commanding voice, which produced a cheer from the crowd. He raised his arms into the air as he made a small circle gathering either a thumbs up, or thumbs down from the audience.

Strifer Garuwashi

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:43 pm
"Good," Lyall said simply with a shrug. "I doubt you will be disappointed, then."

Zellik grumbled a little under his breath, refusing to turned around to shoot a glare at Rivera, but chuckled in approval at Olaf's actions. He'd never fought Ash'va personally, though the match-up with another one of her kind or sorceress, or sorcerer, had not been skipped in the many battles he'd fought. He grinned with the remembrance of fighting nagas. It was quite enjoyable to spin them around by their tails, or swing them into objects, the crunch of their bones often killing them immediately when their organs were ruptured or eventually when their bodies were battered.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:48 pm
Evangeline sighed the smell of her cooking with a smile. Where did she learn all of this? It came so natural. She had just pulled out Alothus' special steak dinner when the roars of the on watchers could be distinctly heard as whoever was winning the current battle was plenty of entertainment for them. She smiled as she dust her skirts and started organizing the dishes into the sink and started the water and soap so they could soak. Evangeline set the timer for the water to go off and then briskly left the kitchen, walked through the dinning hall and into the small corridor that led into the main hallway. She followed it down, hearing Lyall's voice as she approached the room. She peeked her head around the door frame, smiling. "Hello, everyone!"  

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:50 am
((had to edit.))
Rivera couldn't help but keep her smile, she know she was more than less likely ticking Zellik off, which she didn't mind. She allowed the Pup to grow into a full blown Wolf and it padded over to the window to watch the fight for a few minutes. After it watched it returned to Rivera and she set her hand on it's head. "Hmmm, AH he's fighting Ash'va." She gave a small laugh. "I enjoyed fighting her kind, the one i fought was surprised when i could use Shadow magic, it would be a waste to lose her but she was more than less likely careless." The Wolf turned it's head to the door. "Huh? Oh, hello Evangeline." Rivera said without turning her head, it's good to see you." Another laugh.

Alothus nodded, yawning again, he turned his head to the door, "Ah, Hello Evangeline, how are you this fine day?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:30 am
(( edited it a bit, forgot something XD ))

The fact that Rivera didn't need to turn her head to see her didn't bother her, for she could do the same, except with a different magic force, and it wasn't really considered "seeing." "It's good to see you both too, and I'm doing wonderful." She stepped further into the room, her eyes fixed on the window/wall. "Ah, but it seems I missed the best part haven't I?" Evangeline sighed with disappointment when she realized the naga's tail was trapped, and she was awaiting mercy or death.  

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Strifer Garuwashi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:12 am
Olaf took in the audience's roar, looking at the hands. Not a single thumbs up. It was a shame really, she hadn't done that bad in the fight. Ash'va let out another shriek as she attempted to save herself by conjuring flames using the hand that had a hole in it. The flames began to burn her hand from the inside out, which forced her to dismiss the spell. Olaf kept his face neutral as he approached her, making sure to move around her side that was missing the hand. He slipped behind her, careful to avoid her flailing, and grabbed her head by the hair. His gladius was around her neck in an instant. In a whisper he spoke to her. "The will of the crowd has spoken. May you find peace in the afterlife."

The blade slid across her neck, splitting it open. She wriggled and writhed as Olaf stepped back, sheathed his gladius, then continued to retrieve his weapons. He started with the sica, which he sheathed on the hip opposite his gladius, then grabbed the net which he wrapped around his waist in a skirt-like fashion, and finally grabbed the trident. The whole time the crowd's roar had intensified as the naga bled out, finally stopping her movements as Olaf had gathered the last of his weapons. He walked towards the door he had entered, his stance calm and collected as he opened the door to return to where the other competitors had been. The door did not slam open, or closed, but simply opened and closed at a regular speed. He faced the other competitors for a moment, then proceeded to move to a position where he could sit down and still see the wall that had allowed the others to view his fight.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:08 pm
"I wasn't aware that this was the new viewing area for fights." Lyall said, letting a bit of annoyance leak into his voice at the appearance of, now, Evangeline. "This is the current competitor's room. Take the staircase to the right just outside the door if you want a better view."

Milla gasped loudly, although muffled behind her hands, as the naga woman was brutally executed. Lyall had said that killing your opponent wasn't necessary, right then, but still....Olaf could have let the poor sorceress live...Suddenly, the banshee dreaded her turn to go out.

Zellik roared with laughter at Ash'va's end. Truthfully, he thought Olaf would allow her to slither off and sulk. But this...this display only strengthened his very newfound anxiousness to meet the man in battle himself. When the one-eyed fighter returned, the champion applauded him loudly, saying, "Not bad, not bad at all! Where were you before this?, you're no amateur."  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:50 pm
Evangeline hadn't flinched of the weak naga's death. She had seen it plenty of times when watching Zellik battle and murder his opponents. She wondered if Lyall was referring to her. She waved her hand, dismissing his comment of the "better view". A small brisk of "wind" had went out with her hand. She still couldn't control the harmless aspects of the spirit. At least they were harmless. "I do just fine here. I have every right to be here as they do. I am technically their caretaker." She found herself a seat beside Rivera and Alothus and settled her skirts around her legs.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:56 pm
Rivera cocked her head as Olaf came inside, her wolf lifted it's head and examined Olaf for a few moments, then, as if an idea popped into it's head, the Wolf turned it's head to Zellik. Which caused Rivera to flick it's ear. "No, Bad Riven." The wolf looked at her, she 'looked' back, "Do it again and i'm switching you with one of your brothers."
"No you wouldn't," Riven said. "You love me to much." He said it with a grin
"Challenge accepted." Rivera said with full seriousness in her voice, after a moment Riven laid his head in her lap with a soft wimpier. "Now that's what i thought." she said scratching the ear she flicked. Riven watched Evangeline walk over and he gave her hand a small lick when she sat down, then returned his head to Rivera's lap.

Alothus nodded as Ash'va was killed, it was a small waste "I would like to know as well," Alothus said when Zellik was done applauding. He watched Evangeline walk over and after Riven had licked her hand Alothus sat up, leaned over, and nuzzled her head. "Good to see you," He laid back down. "Oh, and Rivera... Riven, really, you named him Riven when your name is Rivera, really?" The Wolf's name was way to close to his masters name, in fact it seemed the male version of Rivera's own name, Alothus never thought Rivera had much of an Ego, much.

"For your information, Alothus, Riven was the name of my older brother." Rivera didn't bother to hide the annoyance in her voice. "Where i'm from we tend to name our Familiars after the person whom has had the biggest impact in our lives. My brother was my hero..." The last part was said softer, though still a normal tone, than the rest, and seemed almost sad, almost. Rivera was somewhat happy that Alothus didn't press the issue.  

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Rayne Engel
Captain

Hallowed Rogue

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:05 pm
Evangeline scratched under Riven's chin, as a thanks for the lick while he and Rivera argued. She knew it was just something small. She had nudged Alothus back by tilting her head, finding a smile even as Rivera discussed her older brother. Evangeline had never had siblings, let alone parents, really. So she couldn't relate. How she looked at it, if she couldn't relate then she shouldn't let it bring her down. She did pat Rivera's hand as reassurance while she looked over at Olaf who barely seemed tired at the least. "We need to lighten the mood in here. Everyone is so sullen."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:16 pm
Olaf looked at the champion as he applauded, then spoke. "I fought in a small colosseum in the Hades Gamma system. Nobody there worth mention besides myself. Most of the ones that were mentioning are dead now anyways." Olaf surveyed the room after his fight. Zellik was obviously happy about the crowd's decision, but not everyone was. The girl who had seemed to be timid was seemingly in fear of her fight now. The lion that spoke was interested as obviously as Zellik was, and the cook seemed to find everything irrelevant. This was going to be an odd group to fight with. An odd group indeed. "Just be warned, the crowd will govern all of my fights." He spoke it as a matter of fact. As though there were no other way for one to fight.  

Strifer Garuwashi

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:21 pm
Rivera listened to Olaf, nodding as he spoke, "I've heard of it." She said, absently scratching Riven's head. "Right, happy thought, uh, who's next?" She asked Lyall with a laugh, "Or are you going to lets everyone else just sit around?" She didn't bother to hide her small smirk, it bothered her that she couldn't go out, but there were others, "And you usually don't loose your temper, mood, whatever, shut up Riven," the wolf snickered, "So easily."

"You would know.." Alothus said, gently nuzzling his head against Rivera's arm.

"Yup." She said with both a gleeful tone and a smile. "Alpha's too, he's actually scary when he's ticked off, even though it wasn't at me, still scary." her smile never left her.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:17 pm
"Mm. Sometimes conversation is important. It allows strangers to learn more about each other. Even though you may be killing them..." Was Lyall's reply to Rivera. He scanned the list for the umpteenth time and nodded. "Alothus, you're against Fermir Stoneheat.

Milla didn't hide the wave of relief that swept across her face. She didn't want to fight. But although she was for one reason, another competitor was glad for an other reason. There was a joyous shout in the room and a stout dwarf wielding a mace in one hand and a shield in the other lumbered over to the door to the arena.

So Zellik hadn't fought him, as he'd thought. Maybe he'd been thinking of the battles to come? Not all matches in the Colosseum involved fighting to the death, or one on one, much to the champion's dislike. Despite that the fights were interesting and a nice change of pace, he preferred held a special love for simple victory and defeat..  

Ty Gwynnia
Vice Captain

Beloved Dark Elf

10,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Battle Hardened 150

transformersgirl13

Fanatical Zealot

6,825 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:13 pm
Alothus stood and got off of where he had been sitting, and stopped, "The Dwarf? Really Lyall? The Dwarf?" Alothus shook his head. "He always comes up with the worst insults." Alothus, still shaking his head walked to the door... And out into the Colosseum, allowing the crowds roar to wash over him, he in turn roared back, he was louder than the crowd, even when they got louder trying to over power him. He turned his gaze to the Dwarf, and they started to circle each other..

Rivera couldn't help but laugh when she head Alothus's challenger. "This'll be interesting." she said, scratching Riven's head fondly. Riven stretched and shifted into a more comfortable position, laying his head back into her lap, as she continued to pet his head.  
Happy Time Roleplaying Grave D: (tribute to finished RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games