Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Mortal Recoil (Blood's Trial, Part II)**(finished) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:15 pm
Sciz patted Spyke on the back. "Welp, I guess we have to go back to the Ice castle. Not much else to do here."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:26 pm
Spyke looks at Sciz. "You want a job...I want you to kill Blood."  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:05 pm
"Eh, I'm all for contract killings and the such, but I regard Blood as being a pretty cool guy." Sciz turned around and took out his GPS, heading into the direction of the Ice Palace. "You're free to try and kill him if you want. It's your head."

((You saw nothing.))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:06 pm
Spyke head to his house and grabs some guns from the closet. "Sorry hun...but I need to put down Blood before he get any ideas." He then leaves his house and heads to the palace intent on killing Blood.  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:10 pm
Blood sighed. "Look, I know I've done bad things, I know I killed millions. But I spared you." He said to Swift. "I spared you because you had your whole life ahead of you. And unlike me, you had options open that I can never re-open. I risked Limbo for you. Let me stay here."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:16 pm
Jaybomb throws a ice dagger that hits the wall close to Blood nearly hitting him. "Shut the ******** up...you had a chance...a lot of them but you blew it...why shouldn't we put you on trial and kill you."  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:26 pm
Blood put his hands up in the universal 'alright, fine. I'll back off.; sign. "Alright, alright. I can see reasoning is out of the question. I'll be around..." Blood said, walking back through the Chamber of the Crystal Heart, through the Throne Room, and out the Atrium. One out, he let out a massive sight. ********." He said to himself. "Hrm... I guess my old house isn't THAT bad... Hell, maybe I'll find some of my stuff still there."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:33 pm
While Sciz was walking up to the atrium entrance, he saw Blood on his way out. "Hey Blood, where the hell have you been!?"  

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:47 pm
Blood put his hand on Sciz's shoulder. "After my showdown with Swift, the other gods got pissed at me because I didn't kill him. Luckily, I got the best possible punishment: Being stripped of my title as a god. And now I'm stuck in a kingdom full of people who either think I'm DEAD or absolutely hate me.... Oh, happy days... Happy days, indeed..." His grim, spite-filled expression turned friendly once more. "But enough about me, what's been going on with you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:52 pm
"Well, being stripped of godhood kind of sucks." Sciz scratched his head. "As for me? Nothing much, actually. Enerjak got his a** kicked back to his own dimension, so I don't really have much to do. Say, where are you heading anyways?"  

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:04 pm
((Stopping the rp after this post so Swift can catch up.))

Blood looked long and hard at Sciz, trying to decide whether or not he should tell him about his sinister plot. He has always been a friend, even after his evilization by Murk and IV. He decided he could trust Sciz with this secret. "Home. Want to come with? I have a project you could help me out with."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:02 pm
S.M. stood up angrily and pointed an accusing finger at Spyke. "Out of line, Jaybomb! Blood was here as a guest asking for help! You're lucky I don't have you put on suspension from the lab!"  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:51 am
Jaybomb looks at Swift. "Look...even though i maybe rude I have a good reason for doing so...think about it. Blood is known for his dirty tricks so he would want get close to us in order to harm you or anyone of your family. Besides are you really going to believe him....This is Blood we are talking about."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:07 pm
"He has a point. Plus I got a bad vibe from him." says Fenrir.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:17 pm
Spyke heads up to the castle and notices VLAD there. "Hmmm..this robot could be useful in dealing with Blood." He walks up to the guards who salute him. "At ease men.." He then looks at VLAD. "You are the new guy right..follow me..I'll take you to the king." He motions for the robot to follow him.  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff