Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Embodiment - 1x1- Anime & Zelly Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:37 pm
"It's not quite the same thing when you rely on them for food. You don't respect the chickens you kill for food, do you?" Raphael said as he opened the door to their home.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:46 pm
"So, when you leave my body, will I be the same as any chicken to you?" Justine asked, truly having to wonder at this point. It would be odd, though, to want to eat the skin you shed or your severed finger wouldn't it? Even if he despised being inside her body, wouldn't it be too strange to kill and devour what once was a part of yourself?

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:54 pm
((*Pumpkin Love post poke* Almost there! Just timeskip to museum and you should be free from block!))

Raphael shrugged. "We'll just have to see now won't we?" he said as he went to fill the bath. "Don't worry though, if anything I'd be more willing to turn you than outright eat you. Assuming I don't want to strangle you by the time I'm out of here. I'm in the mood for a nice soak; no complaints I hope." he said starting to strip down.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:16 pm
{Yup~ :3}

Justine was pleased to hear his answer to her question. So he didn't see her as exactly the same, she hoped. In regards to the bath, she replied, "I don't mind at all. We definately need one." with a faint chuckle. The mopiness and anger that she seemed to previously exude now vanished. She almost sounded like her usual self at this point.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:22 pm
"Ugh, I'm never going to used to these things..." Raphael said with a sigh as he relaxed in the bath and felt up his breasts. He may have just scolded Justine about doing so earlier, but they weren't at home then. "It's a good thing I have class or my fangs wouldn't be the only things I'd be missing right about now."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:40 pm
"Would you rather I start binding them?" Justine asked, sounding quite hesitant to go through such measures despite the fact that she offered to do so. In all honesty, Justine took pride in her breasts. Soft, perky, and larger than many others without a beergut to go along with it. Why hide them behind painfully tight threads? But alas, if that was what Raphael wished, she would do so.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:45 pm
"No, I suppose not....I already forced you into pants somehow, if you can call them that, I suppose I should just be quiet like the spiritual hitchhiker I am..." Raphael sighed as he rested his head back and stared up at the ceiling. "I think we've both cooled down a bit now, you're welcome to take over again if you like." he said stretching out a bit in the warm water.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:59 pm
As was allowed, Justine now took reign over her body. She let herself lay back for a couple moments longer before sitting herself, groping her chest once more with a grin. "Thank you, I'd rather not suffocate these beauties if I can help it~" she admitted, sitting around in the tub for a few moments longer. "So, after our bath, what shall we do then?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:03 pm
"Oh, I don't know...." Raphael said with a sigh. "I suppose go to bed and get some rest. As I said, we should see if we can't get into the Church and see what materials they have....Assuming I can get in as a soul without causing us both pain...I'd avoid looking at any crosses just in case..."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:23 pm
"We should sneak in tomorrow night, perhaps a few hours after midnight." Justine suggested, soon slipping herself out of the tub and into some loose-fitting nightwear.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 10:31 pm
"Alright. Hopefully we don't have to hunt too much. I'll go stir crazy if I'm stuck in here any longer than I have to." Raphael said yawning in Justine's head.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:55 am
"We're going to find something, certainly. Otherwise, they wouldn't so closely guard and hide all that they do in their archives." Justine assured Raphael, her optomism glaring through any negativity as always. "Is there anything in particular you're looking for? Like, information on certain vampire hunters? Or do we go straight for any information that can be found on vampires at all?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:00 am
Had he been in control, Raphael would've been rubbing his chin in thought. "Possession might actually be the place to start, since it's not just vampires that resort to it." he suggested. "Although vampire hunters might something else to look up, if only as a precaution. Some will go to any extreme necessary to eliminate my kind and may make an attempt on your life if it meant snuffing out my soul for good."

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:15 am
"True." Justine murmured, sitting herself at the desk in her room as she pulled out a piece of paper and a quill pen. Before long, she was writing notes of interest about what they should be looking for. She currently lived by herself for reasons she had previously refused to reveal, so she was fairly certain that there was nothing to fear in leaving such a paper on her desk overnight. Surely, she would burn her notes once they found what they were looking for. "We'll need to know how to combat these Hunters, to know their methods as to better avoid them. Any information on the tools they use or their moral codes should help plenty."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2012 10:23 am
"I've dealt with quite a few over the years, so I can help a little." Raphael said. "Not all hunters are quite as extreme as I make them out to be. Some are so lax as to try to reason with us, just happy so long as we don't kill anyone, others will go so far as to kill or destroy anything with any trace of vampiric taint." he explained. "They typically carry a few bottles of holy water and wooden stakes, as well as a few crosses whether on jewelry or a design on their clothes. Anything beyond that we'll have to find out for ourselves."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff