Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪]| Sound ○ Country
The Forgotten Lands - Horns - Secret Base & 'Sanctuary' Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:11 pm
User ImageUser Image

He had hoped this would be easy, but even from these opening moves he could tell it would be anything but. The arrows pierced his skin, embedding themselves deep into his skin. However, just as Genesis seemed to be thrown back by their force a rock appeared in his place. Things were about to get real. He had hoped that he would be able to persist without using the technique but it seemed fate had forced his hand...

Genesis appeared a few meters behind Kyoji, near where his sword had drove itself into the snow. With methodical movements he retrieved his, flicking the gargantuan blade to clear the snow as if it were a stick"You are skilled, that I do not question...but I cannot allow you to leave here. That is my duty" As he finished those words he closed his eyes. As he did the world around him melted, the problems, the hate; Every distraction a distant memory. As they faded he felt that familiar power, that string that connected him to the Earth. Subconsciously, he grabbed that string and pulled. The result was...breathtaking!

Genesis's eyes shot open, a ghost of their former selves. They had elongated to a certain degree. His pupils too seemed to form slits. His incisors were replaced by short fangs that protruded from the top of his mouth over his lower lip. His skin turned pure white before Kyoji, the only markings being a purple ring around his eyes. Here before the Assassin stood the markings of a Full Sage. Faster then even he thought possible he whipped through a string of signs and pressed his finger to the ground. A column of smoke the size of a cloud erupted as a result
"I had hoped...that thisss would be sssolved by peaccceful means..."
Hissed a voice in the cloud, strange yet familiar
"As had I. But it is past that point now my friend"
Chimed in the voice of Genesis. The question in Kyoji's mind must be this: What is happening? Well that question would be answered with haste for at that moment that smoke parted and in all his glory stood the King of Snakes, Manda. Genesis stood atop his head while the Gigantic Snake flicked his tongue several times in the direction of his soon to be prey. His long body curled around the mountain, nearly encompassing it. The fight it seemed...was about to begin.
Manda lunged, slithering across the ground like a bullet out of a gun. Faster then someone his size out to be able to move he crossed the ground between himself and Kyoji and brought the side of his head to bear in an attempt to smack him
Genesis meanwhile stood atop the Snake, weaving hand signs and ready to throw up a defensive jutsu that he had readied if the occasion called for it, for this is one battle he was betting it all on!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:01 am
NPC Assassin: Jounin level

NPC Kyoji Kamimura: Konin Level

Really? This kid had taken an arrow to the chest an he was still moving about? His aim hadn't been off, this kid should have been bleeding like a stuck pig but it seemed things would have to be done the hard way. "You can't allow me? That's not your call." scoffed Kyoji. He would never be caught by someone so undisciplined and skill-less as this boy. Not even the fact that the other had entered sage mode fazed the male. It only showed just how desperate this shinobi was. His lack of skill granted him no favors and now he was just trying to attack him with brute force and power. Pathetic.

Knowing that he would have to summon a large amount of chakra for a technique to take down Madara, Kyoji sheathed his weapons and began gathering his chakra. He was unsure if summons could die, but after today he would probably be the first to pull it off. While Madara swiped at him with his head, he switched places with his shadow clone so that it would take the brunt of the attack. After the attack had struck, Kyoji waited until Madara opened his mouth before using Shunshin, using the snow as cover once more.

He headed right for Madara's mouth and went inside, careful to avoid any poison or acid. Kyoji waited for a few moments, waiting until the unskilled lad's guard was down, before unleashing one of his ultimate techniques. He placed his hand on the inside of Madara, he himself protected since he had trained himself to resist the shock of lightning. First came the debilitating shock of lightning, strong enough that Madara would seize up and be unable to move. After that, more lighting would come, huge amounts generated from his body and pumping into Madara. Still within the snake's mouth, or at least in his throat, the electricity would be quick to reach the snake's brain. So much that even Genesis would feel it and be caused great harm.

Either it would die or it would disappear before it was changed into ash. Either way, Kyoji would escape the snake's mouth before or after it disappeared, standing in the snow and back to Genesis. "You're done. You've wasted so much chakra with arrows in your chest. You're a dead man and no longer worth my time." Now, it was time he checked up on the base and assist if need be.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Not having expected them to use the shadows, they had been more focused on Akatsuki. The trio could not help but wonder why the kunai missed. It was the jounin that noticed the strange, barely noticeable movement of shadows but it was far too late. Now all ensnared, they found that they could not move. "Damn!" hissed the assassin, worried about being captured and what would happen next.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shunshin no Jutsu [ Body Flicker Technique ]
Official Description: Shunshin no Jutsu is a basic Ninjutsu technique. The Shinobi will appear and disappear in an instant, allowing them to retreat or attack suddenly. To facilitate the movement the Shinobi will often use nearby elements such as mist, sand or leaves to mask their appearance or disappearance.
Guild Description: See official description. Maximum of 1 mile. Further mileage requires 1 D-ranked per each mile. See Ninjutsu information thread for full limitations on the technique.

Kiiro Ryuu no Tameiki [ Sigh of the Yellow Dragon ]
Official Description: Often considered to be a great Shinobi's trademark technique the few who have ever seen it have gazed in awe at the complete output of Chakra one would have to use in order to perform such a move as this. Placing but one single hand on the opponent the Shinobi delivers a huge debilitating shock to his or her target, forcing the target to his or her knees. The Shinobi then generates an excessively huge amount of Raiton Chakra that turns the target's body to ash and crumbles away. Some who have claimed to have seen the move in action say that a human-sized flying snake can be seen wrapped around the Shinobi.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OOC: Well, we've spent plenty of time on this arc, so we're gonna wrap this up quick since I'm sure you'd all want to move on.

Haruhi000777

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:52 pm
User Image
►Junichi Aburame◄
❝I control you. You never control me!❞
~Through these glasses, I view the world.~
~From under this jacket, I hide my face.~

┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅

Jun popped his head out of the wall and saw that the enemies were trapped in shadows. So Hanzo must have been of the Nara clan. This was a rather interesting turn of events. Either way he pulled himself out of the wall and walked to up to the three enemies. Swinging his double swords around, he would bash each of them in the back of head with the butt of the sword hard enough to knock them out. Hopefully things would be a little easier now.

┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅ ┅

Genin ┇ Aburame Clan ┇ Ninjutsu ┇ Puppeteer ┇ Chakra: 295/310 [25/25]
Current Puppet: Kowai┇Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:58 pm
User Image
Tochiga, Hanzo
ll Gennin // Main Class: Bukijutsu // Subclass: Bloodline // AC: 950 // Ryo: 208 // CP: 125/270 ll]

He was relieved as he immediately released his reign over their shadows just before Shun knocked them out cold. He stroked away a brush of perspiration from the bridge of his nose with his arm from the extraneous flexing. He felt accomplished to a degree though as his expression masked most of it away while watching the black streams all return into his muddle.

He breathed out a distant sigh before nodding thanks to Shun and then turned to face Akatsuki. "What now?" He asked while pulling out his bow from his back.

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:50 pm
User Image
A katsuki

___User Image___

Akatsuki watched as the enemies were caught in the shadow jutsu and then knocked out by their other teammate. So they now had three captured enemies. He walked over to them to make sure they were down and when Hanzo asked what they should do next he thought about it. Tying them up would be good but then since they were shinobi they probably had some escape jutsu. So he would have to incapacitate them until they reached the village. He created two clones and they each went to one of the enemies. He then grabbed theirs arms and broke them all at the same time. If they were still out from the hit when they woke they would be in for a world of pain. he then tied them up and each clone placed one on thier back and Akatsuki carried the assassin. Now that they had the prisoners secured he turned to Hanzo."We need to raid thier base and find any valuable information."Akatsuki clone went over to the double doors and pushed them up, revealing the hideout."Becareful, I doubt there are more but you never know. See if there are any important documents here."

- AC:9100 Ryo:6450 -
___User Image___

K ain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:56 pm
User Image
Tochiga, Hanzo
ll Gennin // Main Class: Bukijutsu // Subclass: Bloodline // AC: 950 // Ryo: 208 // CP: 120/270 ll]

He cringed briefly at the sight before turning his head to the ceiling. He was true to his apparent confusion, torn between acting like an actual shinobi or a human being. In the end, it came down to appropriate cause and effect. For that, he respected Akatsuki for choosing the logical approach, no matter how hard it would be. Now his attention faced to the opening of the double doors. From beyond he could see a rather...traditional setting. Eastern in it's sparse interiors yet refined in it's nature. The irony captivated by it's very residents.

He quickly created three clones. One cautiously stepped in and took in his surroundings along with the constructive interior designs. "We'll take the right." The clone told them as the three scouted ahead. Each of them casted without a shadow, merely intangible copies. One preceded the other in their line-formation and eventually stopped at the walls before the sliding doors. Each one shouldered warranted glances at each other in conclusion before opening the doors to the room. The original Hanzo still remained with the group and pensively looked about from the double doors.

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:41 pm
User Image
A katsuki

___User Image___

Akatsuki nodded at Hanzo and sent a clone to follow him along with the prisoner. The other clone would follow jun and then akatsuki would be alone."I'll take the middle." Akatsuki walked quickly scanning papers with his eyes and taking what was important and leaving the rest. He moved done the rows(or w/e there are) and going into different rooms. Picking up anything that would be of importance.

___User Image___

K ain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:59 pm

After the Yuki shinobi explored the base, they would come upon one last room where there was a large bookcase that reached from the floor to the ceiling. Upon closer inspection and pullings books away, a device would trigger that would make the bookcase slide to the side, revealing the opening of a tunnel. The tunnel was big enough for people to pass through, one at a time and lit with candles.

It would take a couple of minutes to traverse through the cave and reach the end. At the end would be a large stone room, with various books and papers strewn about, although their value was undetermined at the time. There was, however, a large map of Yuki in the middle. At the other end of the room was someone, seated in a rickety old chair. This person appeared to be of no danger, he appeared to be around Keiji's age, yet his hair was shocked white and he had dark bags under his eyes.

The male stared blankly at them, not moving if the shinobi entered the room, not saying a thing.

OOC: Okay, well I believe Bro has quit the guild, so his character is up for grabs... or he dies. And sorry for not getting to this sooner, but I'm no longer on vacation so things slow down naturally. XP

Haruhi000777

Flamefox Merimac

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:00 pm
User Image
►Junichi Aburame◄

Jun hung toward the back of the group. Eyes scanned from under his glasses as they looked around the room. Placing his double swords back where he got them from, he kept his eyes and ears opened. Looking behind him, he saw a bookcase open as the other searched around the room. "If you want to go in, I'll keep an eye out here, just so we don't get caught by surprise." Jun looked back towards the entrance of the cave wondering what was going on with Genesis.

Genin ┇ Aburame Clan ┇ Ninjutsu ┇ Puppeteer ┇ Chakra: 305/310 [25/25]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:13 pm
User Image
Tochiga, Hanzo
ll Gennin // Main Class: Bukijutsu // Subclass: Bloodline // AC: 950 // Ryo: 208 // CP: 120/270 ll]

Hanzo nodded tentatively while passing through the rest of the rooms. Some time later he heard word of Akatsuki's discovery. Some sort of bookcase trick and there ahead of them; an extra room. Glancing back to Jun, he took note his suggestion. "Thank you. You do the same." Turning his head to the entrance, he waited for Akatsuki. Meanwhile, he had risen his bow to the point where an arrow was already tipped and drawn. His amber eyes anxiously lined with the white haired man who appeared to have expected their presence for a while. "Don't move."

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:34 am
User Image
A katsuki

___User Image___

Akatsuki walks into the room and looks at the man. Appeared to be harmless though appearances can be deceiving."Who are you?"He asked him moving cautiously. Looking around at the papers and such in the room picking some things up and looking at them. His clones were also there one standing by Jun for lookout and the other near Hanzo. While the real Akatsuki continued to question the old man."What is your affiliation with this group?"

___User Image___

K ain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:19 am

The male continued to sit in the seat, not speaking, not even seeming to have acknowledged that the others had entered the room. He didn't acknowledge any of their words and he did not answer any of Akatsuki's questions. Instead, his arm moved down to his side. It more or less seemed to have flopped down, as if he hadn't meant for it to drop. However, his hand grabbed a near invisible wire and yanked it. An intricate trap had been set in place that would lead to barbaric results.

After some random, mechanical sounds resounding from the walls, the wood ceiling opened up and dozens if not hundreds of sticks of dynamite (basically, large bamboo hollowed out, filled with gun powder with a wick), fell to the ground, giving the Yuki shinobi only seconds to flee from the base before it all came crashing down.

OOC: Da-da-dun-da-da-dun! Bwah! emotion_awesome

Haruhi000777

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:33 pm
User Image
A katsuki

___User Image___

Akatsuki heard the mechnaical sounds and turned his head to look up as the dynamite fell to the ground. He could smell the gunpowder as they fell and instantly realized they wer ein a dangerous situation. The clones stationed near the other teammate grabbed them and shushin out along with the original Akatsuki. He shushined them to the cave entrance. Where they had originally split up.

___User Image___

K ain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:58 pm
User Image
►Junichi Aburame◄

Jun started to look back to the ground and next thing he knew, he was grabbed by a clone and moved to the mouth of the cave. Stumbling a little bit after since he wasn't expecting it, he moved away from the cave some. Looking around, he released a few insects to go and see how things were going with Genesis. Hopefully they were going good.

Genin ┇ Aburame Clan ┇ Ninjutsu ┇ Puppeteer ┇ Chakra: 305/310 [25/25]

Flamefox Merimac

Motherglare

Fashionable Zealot

12,975 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:13 pm
User Image
Tochiga, Hanzo

Hanzo gasped as his frame was taken by Akatsuki in his brilliant attempt to save them from the possible explosion. The velocity they traveled between the shunshin left a tremendous impact on his rate of speech. However fleeting life could be, the mission would be nothing if useless without the information. Breathless, he called out to Akatsuki as best as he could; "The subordinates! We- kghk! We-We need them-" He tried clumsily pointing to nothing in particular but indicating a forefinger to the tied up enemies they have defeated earlier. Should they perish, the rest of their efforts would as well.

His previous clones had vanished as they were not impervious to handling dire situations. "They have information!! H..ugh..!" His sudden rise to panic strained his lungs even more.

♪]| Sound ○ Country

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff