Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Dungeon
Hallway To The Basement Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MadWizard321

800 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:17 am
User Image

Zachary Wolfsbane
Hufflepuff
First Year Student

Zack walked behind the rest of the students. He was still a bit nervous about the house he was in. No one had talked to him yet, but it was the first night and that would change as the days passed.

Zack watched as everyone stopped at the entrance to the common rooms. He gave a small smile at the thought that the Hufflepuff dorm was out of the from the rest of the school. It was nice and peaceful in the basement. With a yawn Zack followed the rest of the students.

{Exit}

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:27 am
User Image
Veronica followed the first years through the corridor and into the Hufflepuff common room.
User Image

caneriva

Sparkly Conversationalist

7,300 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Regular 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:33 pm
Adalaide Blythe
Hufflepuff // First Year // Basement Hallway: Outside the Kitchen // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // Michelle
CURRENTLY FEELING // Hungry
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Okay, so, passwords?'
═════════════════════════════════

User Image

Adalaide walked down the many, many sets of stairs leading from the First Floor corridor to the Basement Hallway, stopping outside the painting of the bowl of fruit. She tilted her head looking at it, wondering how it might work. The Gryffindor and Slytherin Common Rooms were accessed by passwords, as were plenty of other castle locations. Her own was accessed by knocking on the barrel entrance. The Ravenclaw Common Room asked a riddle. And there were infinite other tricks to getting in the many rooms. She sighed a little. They might be biting off more than they could chew. "So, should we start with passwords? That seems to be the most common method around the castle." She tapped her cheek with a finger for a moment. "Um... Dinner? Breakfast? Lunch? Uh... Cooking? Food?" Ada rattled off a few words that she thought that might be passwords to the kitchen, but none of them worked. She sighed a little. Maybe it was more specific. "Erm... Meat Pie? Pumpkin Juice? Blood sausage?" None of those worked, either. She sighed. There were a lot of foods. They might be here a while. She turned to Michelle. "You wanna have a go?"

User Image

(( OOC: ))
So, I figured that they both try a few passwords, and maybe Michelle could try a spell or two, for a bit, and then Ada will lean on the painting with her hand on the pear and rap her fingers on it a few times without thinking about it, and it'll open.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:03 pm
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise
Hit ‘em right between the eyes

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

|||Slytherin|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
Michelle stared at the painting. "Ummm. Pear? Apple? Banana? Fruit? Houseelves?" She glared at it. "Well I guess the passwords aren't really ever that obvious." She paused for a second. "Gracie was telling me that the Ravenclaw door asks a riddle when you knock...." She said slowly, before reaching out a hand and rapping on the door, but nothing happened. Michelle trained her grey eyes on the fruit harshly, glaring even more obviously at the painting.
User Image
OOC: Sounds good to me.

Love interest: No One
When you walk away
Nothing more to say
See the lightning in your eyes
See ‘em running for their lives

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:06 pm
Adalaide Blythe
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Okay, so, passwords?'

User Image

Adalaide tilted her head, watching as Michelle rapped on the painting. When nothing happened, she straightened her head, and leaned on one leg. "For our Common Room, you have to knock on the entrance in a certain pattern... maybe it's like that? Although, I can't think of what the pattern would be..." She shifted to her other leg, narrowing her eyes to look at the painting. There were no clues, no hints, nothing. She tried knocking out 'Fruit Basket,' but nothing happened. She sighed, blowing her hair out of her face. She couldn't think of any other patterns to knock. "Or, my dad said there was one secret passage with a spell to get through... but, then, House Elf magic isn't like wizard magic, so how would they get in?" She bit her lip, tilting her head again. She had no idea how to get in.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:01 pm
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

User Image User Image
Michelle wrinkled her nose and thought about patterns to rap on the door. She knocked ou the melody of open sesame but nothing happened. She then tried House Elfs and Hogwarts but still nothing. "Maybe the house elves just snap their fingers to get in." She said with a shrug.
User Image
OOC:...

When you walk away
Nothing more to say

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:30 pm
Adalaide Blythe
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oh... okay, sure. Ticklish fruit. Why not?'

User Image

Adalaide shrugged a little, groaning. This could take forever. There could be a million different ways to get into the different rooms and hallways and things. She leaned against the painting, her hand falling on the pear, and started rapping her fingers. There was a strange giggling noise, and she thought she heard the painting creak. She pulled her hand away, her eyes growing wide. "Did you hear that? It... it laughed! And then it moved a little, I think!" She laid her hand on the pear once more, and started wiggling her fingers as if she were tickling it. There was a loud laugh, and the painting swung open, revealing the kitchens. Her eyes widened again, and she gave Michelle a huge smile. "Cool!" she said simply, stepping into the kitchens. She was so happy they'd gotten in. She would love some pumpkin bread. Or pie. Or anything like that.

User Image

.**Exit to the Kitchens**

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:27 pm
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

User Image User Image
Michelle gasped as the painting swung open with a giggle. She smiled and followed her friend in the kitchen. She was glad to see Ada smiling again and was excited to get some food from the house elves.
User Image

When you walk away
Nothing more to say

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:06 pm
Adalaide Blythe
Hufflepuff // Second Year // Outside the Kitchen // Wearing
CURRENTLY WITH // No one
CURRENTLY FEELING // Anxious
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'I hope Michelle comes... and that she's not angry...'

User Image

As the rest of Hufflepuff house filed down the Hallway and to the Basement and their Common Room entrance, Ada stopped outside the painting of fruit that signaled the entrance to the Kitchens, waiting on her friend. What had happened in the Great Hall at the feast had her rather shaken, and she needed to talk to Michelle about it tonight, or she'd never get any sleep. She didn't want to think that the Slytherin girl had taken the letter seriously; her parents loved Michelle, even if they worried about her... behavior, at times. In any case, she was terrified that Michelle had thought they had a problem with her. She needed to talk to her... they had to get to the bottom of this! She had no doubt that Michelle would want revenge; she was a Slytherin, after all. The girl had looked rather... solid, at the feast, but she was a master at masking her feelings, whether they were good or bad. Ada hadn't been able to get a read on the girl in the Great Hall, so she had no idea if her friend was going to meet her here or not. She really wanted to think her friend had realized it was nothing but a cruel prank, but there was no telling. Her emotions showed about as clearly as that of a stone at times.

User Image

Schedule: Tran, DADA, Ast, Herb, Char, Pot, HoM

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:56 pm
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

|||Slytherin|||Pureblood|||Second Year|||

User Image User Image
Michelle hurried towards the kitchen painting, seeing her friend was already there. "Sorry." She said when she reached her. "I had already set up another meeting when the howler came and you asked to meet." She didn't feel like telling Ada about her talk with Tay not yet. She hoped the Hufflepuff hadn't been waiting long. "Don't worry. I know it was a fake, and the nitwit Dominic was the one behind it. Him and his cousin too I'm pretty sure. I saw them nodding at each other right before it came in." Dom had been pretty discreet about it, but Michelle was perceptive and quite good at keeping her eyes on many things at once.
User Image
OOC: I'm gonna see if Michelle can get Tay involved in this plot, but at the moment that conversation is still going on so not sure what the outcome will be yet. haha

When you walk away
Nothing more to say

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:50 pm
Adalaide Blythe
CURRENTLY FEELING // Angry
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Oooh, that bloody little prat!'

User Image

Ada sighed in relief when her friend arrived in the corridor, wanting to laugh over her apology for being late. As if she were concerned about that! All that mattered was that Michelle wasn't angry with her, or her mother. When Michelle said that Dominic had been the one behind the letter, Ada felt her face getting red, and her hands balled up into fists. How dare he! What was his bloody problem, honestly! "Why, that little... I could, I could just- Oh! I'm so... so bloody angry!" she cried out, stamping her foot. When she realized what she'd said, she placed her hands over over mouth, her eyes growing wide. She'd never swore out loud before... her mother would be so upset with her... but then, her mother wasn't here, and dammit, she was that angry! She took her hands from her mouth, her expression growing cross once more. "I mean, he's just... why? Why on Earth would he do something like that? What did I ever do to him... what did we ever do to him? Honestly!" The only time their paths had crossed was when he'd laughed at her in Defense, and it wasn't as though she'd done anything in retaliation! Sure, Michelle had yelled at him, but she'd gotten in trouble, not him! If anyone should be upset over it, holding a grudge, it really ought to be the two of them! If that was what this was about.. the sheer arrogance of that boy, taking that measly little offense so to heart after what he'd done... it was so bloody self-centered of him! And Ada wanted to... she didn't even know what she wanted to do! She wasn't the type to scream, but she felt like, if he walked down the corridor at that moment, she thought she might! It was so bloody frustrating!

User Image

Oh, I know ^_^ Benefits of having Damien, I get to watch the Slytherin table as well. I mean, I could otherwise, but... I doubt I would lol... not enough time for that.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:45 pm
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

User Image User Image
Michelle almost laughed when her friend swore and shrugged at the question of why. She could understand Dom wanting to get back at her for things but Ada had done nothing except associate herself with Michelle. The blonde bit her lip thinking. "Have you noticed how Damien is different this year? Maybe it has something to do with that?" She shrugged unsure.
User Image
OOC: haha I have students in every house but Hufflepuff so I tend to always miss out on Hufflepuff things xD

When you walk away
Nothing more to say

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:06 pm
Adalaide Blythe

User Image

Ada shrugged, her brow furrowing. She honestly had no idea what Damien's deal was. She knew that, when they'd been heading to the carriages, he'd heard them talking about him, and he hadn't come back with a snarky comment or anything. And at the feast, he'd sat alone at first. Montague hadn't joined him until later. She had no idea what'd happened to make him so... weird. And she didn't have any clue how she could be involved. "I don't know how; I mean, I don't even know what happened to him, so how could it have anything to do with this? And Damien wouldn't do this, or be involved, he's too... snobby. He'd think he was too noble to do something so low. So I don't think he was involved at all. Which means it had to be Montague's problem. And the only thing I can think of is when he laughed at me in Defense, but how could that be why he did this? I mean..." She paused, biting her lip, not liking to think about what'd happened. "I mean, I was the one who ran out crying. He just got to stand there all proud and funny. You're the one who got in trouble, and I was the one who was embarrassed..." She didn't think that anything bad had happened to Dominic because of the lesson. So that couldn't be it, right? "Maybe he's just a prat and thinks I'm an easy target. And, I mean, he's right, I am, so at least he can see." She blushed when she said that. It was a little ridiculous, how easy she was. She hardly needed him to try and make her feel like a bug; she did it well enough on her own.

User Image

Yeah, my next character will be in Ravenclaw, I think. Even though I only have students in Hufflepuff and Slytherin, my professor character was a Gryff, so I have someone from each house except Ravenclaw. Plus, I used to play a LOT of Gryffs before I joined Pottermore and was sorted into Hufflepuff.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:46 am
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

User Image User Image
Michelle rolled her eyes as her friend rambled on. "You aren't an easy target when you have me to back you up, and he should probably know that by now, but apparently not. " She shrugged. "What ever his reasons for being such a git, he's going to pay for it, and then he'll understand that he shouldn't mess with us." She smirked.
User Image

When you walk away
Nothing more to say

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:37 pm
Adalaide Blythe

User Image

Ada bit her lip a little. Maybe that was it... he did know that he couldn't get to her while Michelle was there to back her up... and the Howler had been someone impersonating her mother, yelling about... her being friends with Michelle! "I think that was exactly the point, Michelle! He wanted us to get into a fight! Whatever his problem is, he wanted to make it so that you weren't there to defend me!" Her face flushed at that thought. He'd been trying to make it so that they weren't friends anymore! She couldn't... she couldn't even imagine what kind of a person could do such a thing. She thought Damien was a rubbish friend to have, but she didn't get in his way! So why did it matter to him, whether or not Michelle and Ada were friends? But, that was the only possible explanation; why else would the Howler have been designed to make it look like her mother didn't like Michelle? "He must have thought that you'd get mad at my mom for saying bad things about you, and that we'd fight and not be friends anymore." She snorted. "Like that would happen." She certainly knew that Michelle was a much better friend than that, and she would have listened to Ada about the letter, even if she had fallen for it at first. And surely the idiot didn't think Ada herself would have fallen for it! As if she would ever fall for something like that, like she didn't know what her own mother sounded like!

User Image

The Dungeon

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out