Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply The Dungeon
Basement (Hufflepuff Common Room Entrance) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:26 pm

Ariana Hawthorne
Third Year: Hufflepuff Seeker

User Image

Katrina's hand slipped out of Ariana's grip as she crashed to the cold hard floor of the castle. The brunette knelt next to her girlfriend and wrapped her arms around the sobbing wreck. Several tears rolled down her eyes by the time she looked up at Arthur. How can he live with himself?! she wondered, blaming the man in front of her for Katrina's misery. Somehow, the school's magical feeling disappeared whenever a student discovered bad news. That moment, Arthur's height shrunk down, for he knelt to the ground as well. Ariana's eyes lit up when she realized the offer this man made. Is he serious? she wondered; however, she wanted to believe it so badly that she didn't ponder on this thought any longer. Ariana bit her lip when he stated that he needed to pull Katrina out of school for a little while. Although she didn't want to go to school without her girlfriend, it was better than Katrina going to an orphanage.

§ M I L Σ ツ
it looks good on you.
wearing

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:06 pm
User Image
===☠===☠===☠===
Melinda Montbarron

Third Year Gryffindor
===☠===☠===☠===

I'm gonna break the cycle, I'm gonna shake up the system.
And I'm not gonna live by your rules anymore.

Once they reached the basement corridor, Melinda's mood turned from icy and distant to intense. She smiled to him, a rare sight when they were around other people and kissed him. "If we go past the entrance the the common room, then we'd usually be alone. If you want to, that is."

Out Of Character: ...

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:30 pm
User Image

Hufflepuff|4th year|Muggle-Born|Single

Why must I be judged upon the purity of my blood?

Steele smiled at her as the two shared a kiss. He never really noticed the beauty of her smile. "Do you know how beautiful your smile is? And sure, let's go," he said, dragging her along now. When they were alone, he smiled to her and kissed her again.

"You know you really need to start smiling more," he laughed, keeping her hand tightly. He couldn't believe that out of all of the girls around him, one of the most beautiful ones was the one that liked him. It was the best feeling in the world.

Will I ever be the same?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:49 pm
User Image
===☠===☠===☠===
Melinda Montbarron

Third Year Gryffindor
===☠===☠===☠===

"Why?" she asked when he said he needed to smile more. Before he could answer, she pressed herself against him and kissed him against, sliding her arms around his neck and tangling her fingers through his hair.

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:00 pm
User Image

Steele smiled when she wrapped her arms around him and kissed him. She was so beautiful right now, not just because the fact that she was being very romantic, but she was also being her, the real her. What people saw was not here? Only he knew who she really was.

"You want to know why. Because it is perfect. I can never take my eyes off of you when you smile. Not that I ever take my eyes off of you period," he said, his forehead pressed to hers at the moment so he could talk, he then wrapped his arounds around her waist and pulled her close.

"You're amazing," he said, winking at her.

Will I ever be the same?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:05 pm
User Image
===☠===☠===☠===
Melinda Montbarron

Third Year Gryffindor
===☠===☠===☠===

She bit her lip. "I'd like to think..." She kissed him and continued, "...that my smile..." She kissed him again. "...is rather average." She kissed him a third time, pressing her body against his.

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:17 pm
User Image

"Well, I believe your smile, and your eyes are quite beautiful," he said to her, pretty much doing the same thing as her. "I don't think you know how beautiful you are, but whatever. I want to see your smile, is that enough?" he said, keeping her close. He smiled at her and then picked her up from ground, kissing her again.

"Or I could keep you hear until you agree to smile more," he said, looking at her eyes, which were also quite beautiful.

Will I ever be the same?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:51 pm
User Image
===☠===☠===☠===
Melinda Montbarron

Third Year Gryffindor
===☠===☠===☠===

Melinda fussed when he picked her up and finally heaved a sigh. "You want to see a smile? Fine." She made the worst fake smile imaginable. "Now put me down."

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:58 pm
User Image

"I mean, I'll put you down, but I'm not trying to see the smile now. I'm trying to see the smile...more," he said, speaking about in public. He wanted her to actually go out of her comfort zone and actually do that, even if it was very hard as she made it seem.

"You know, I can't stop looking at your eyes," he said, winking at her.

Will I ever be the same?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:20 pm
User Image
===☠===☠===☠===
Melinda Montbarron

Third Year Gryffindor
===☠===☠===☠===

She made a face at him when he suggested she smile more in public. "Maybe I'm saving all my smiles for you. Did you think of that?" She gave him a serious look that quickly dissolved into a smile. "Stop staring at me like that. It's a little creepy." She stuck out tongue playfully at him.

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:42 pm
User Image

"Well, if you're saving them for me, I want you to smile the whole time," he said, wrapping his arms back around her. When she said stop staring, he almost got confused, but then she playfully teased him, which was great.

"I'll stop staring at you when you find out how to shut me up," he said, smiling still. Steele was an excessive talker and always found himself talking too much, which honestly wasn't surprising.

Will I ever be the same?

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:00 pm
User Image
===☠===☠===☠===
Melinda Montbarron

Third Year Gryffindor
===☠===☠===☠===

"Like this?" she said, a smile crawling onto her face. She pushed him against the wall and kissed him with passion, twirling her fingers into his hair. The fire she showed her was a big divorce from her usual icy exterior. Something about Steele drew her out of her facade.

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 9:39 pm
User Image

Steele kissed her back. He didn't like being pin, but seeing that it was Mel, he was completely fine with it. He kissed her back, sliding his hands down her back. She looked so beautiful today and there was just something about her. He loved when he was alone with her. She was different. Everyone always saw her as uncaring, mean, almost like an outsider, but when they were alone, she was totally different person. The real her.

"You know, I really like the real you more than anything," he said, releasing the kiss for like one second and kissing her again.

Will I ever be the same?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:10 pm
User Image
===☠===☠===☠===
Melinda Montbarron

Third Year Gryffindor
===☠===☠===☠===

She took a step back and planted her fists on her hips. "So, what you're saying is that you only like this rendition of me? That you don't like me when I decide not to be open? Is that it Steele Thompson?"

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Bug430

Desirable Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:53 am
User Image

Steele smirked when she started talking about that. He shook his head quickly, knowing that wasn't the case. He then wrapped his arms through hers and around her waist and pulled her back to him.

"Mel, do you really think that I would ever feel that way? I like you for you and whatever mood you decide to be in. I just like this you more than the other. I like you either way," he said, kissing her cheek. Her skin was smooth, almost baby like. But he wasn't complaining. That just added to everything.

Will I ever be the same?

The Dungeon

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces