Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Ririka's February Customs. [Winners pg 8] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Regal Renegade

Eloquent Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:59 pm
TIE A CAPE TO MY PONY! MY RARE IS GOING SUPER!
[XBlind-DarknessX] :: [Moderate] :: [Twin]

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Angenicorn
Body Build: Warhorse
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Boredom, I was suffering through a golf tournament on television with my grandmother and started sketching.
WIP Needed?: Yes please!

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body:
*Lafiel's coat is black.
*Lafiel has a large and ugly scar spanning diagonally across his chest as well as other scars of varying sizes marking his entire body. Some of them are not really scars so much as cuts that have been sealed up using molten metal, so in some places he has lines of silver in the shapes of scars. I hope this makes sense? Get creative with the scars and their shapes, he was tortured so yea haha. I have been looking for some kind of evil looking marking to put on him but I haven't been able to find anything that sings to me. Lafiel was captured and tortured by humans in search of a potion that would regenerate even the worst wounds, including lost organs, and it just seems fit that they would brand him. I leave it in your hands to come up with what the brand looks like, just make it evil looking. It has been burned into his flesh. There will be a picture below depicting the location.
Face:
*His eye color would be blue but due to the steel contraption resembling a strange head stall that blinds him his eyes are hidden from sight. Scars run out from beneath the headstall, jagged and old resembling the pattern of an 'X'. His expression is that of a pained one, not like horrific pain but somewhat like a wince.
Mane:
*His hair is raven black and falls below his shoulders in long, soft waves. I don't really know for sure what I want for his bangs but I am sure you can come up with something that looks good, just as long as it doesn't hide the scar on his eye. *(I like the hair on his neck and this is where the braid held by a metal cuff with a feather will be.)
Tail: Just have it correspond nicely with the mane, edited obviously and touching the ground.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Custom fluffy style fetlocks. Silvery black hooves.
Reference Image(s):
Eye scar
Hair (Again, just kind of drew it on there, you go for it!)
Scar location

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn:Example of horn (Custom horn, not that big mind you. Something that is proportionate.) The horn is silver and metallic in appearance.
Wings: Jet black wings with obvious scarring all over and tattered feathers. (Style 2 Angeni wings) I would like them edited differently though. I have a picture depicting what I would like. I would like them to look like this, the long feathers being taken out.
Other Notes: The horn picture is an example but I would like something along those lines.

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Custom Items: A wirey piece of metal circles his throat which comes together in two loops. Off of one loop hangs three links of chain, rusted and the last link looks about ready to break, off of the other hangs one rusted link. Around a braided strand of hair is a steel cuff with tribal-like markings engraved in the metal. On the cuff, besides the markings, rests a light blue gem in a diamond shape. Hanging off of the cuff is a feather. The feather is in mint condition and has seemingly been coated in crystal to preserve it. (I don't mean to say it is in like a block of crystal, it looks exactly like a feather but perhaps put an extra sheen on it to look as though it has been glazed. The feather is from his Angeni father so it isn't tiny. Not too big either haha, just right.) He also wears a steel cuff matching the one in his hair on his wing, minus the feather of course. On his feet he wears cuffs of steel that will be depicted below as well. On his head there is a contraption formed purely of metal that covers his eyes, goes around his nose and around his chin much like a headstall, a picture will be below along with pictures of his hair and scars (I truly love how I did the scars on his eye so please try and follow it closely.) The metal has been shaped to suit the contours of a horse's face. I want him to look eery and tormented because he has been through such a difficult time and yet refuses to let darkness and hatred overcome him. Anything you would like to add to this in order to complete my dream would be fantastic! Please don't hold back, I am able to pay top price. When I see Lafiel I think strength, pain, and pride. Take as much time as you need, I have been waiting a long time for him now and would love to see him done wonderfully!! <3
Reference Image(s) for Items:
Collar
Leg cuffs
Head gear and eye scar
Titanium, metal
Black feather.
Hair and Wing cuff

Plushified Lafiel

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Lafiel
Owner: XBlind-DarknessX
Breed: Steel Angel
Temper: Indomitable
Mate: None
Tag Background: 025 Dusky sky
Tag frame color: Silver
Tag feather color(s): The feathers are black and look as though they were dipped in steel (Silver).

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I have written permission from Thalea to use Haides as an example in those two images.

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Optimism
Justification for Domain Choice: Lafiel has been through torture and darkness but he is still able to see the bright side of all things. He never gives up because something has gone awry and when others are down he attempts to help them see the good or purpose in everything. He is my Mr. Brightside and I love him dearly. He represents the idea that you can keep on taking hits as long as you stand up and shake it off, not allowing it to ruin your life.

<-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Soquili Species: Angenicorn
Concept Origin: Twin of Lafiel
WIP Needed?: Yes please!

Body:
*Adriel is the perfect contrast to Lafiel, where his brother is black he is a beautiful white stallion with no scars marking his body save one. (I am uncertain as to whether or not this makes sense but I want him to be white, just not blindingly so, maybe more of an ivory?)
Face:
*All of Adriel's body is perfect save one scar that spans across his face. It is a jagged and ugly thing, one source of his hatred. His eyes are an icy yet seductive blue. His expression is a smirk, he knows he is handsome and he is proud of it.
Mane:
*Long like his brother's but white instead of black. (Feel free to make the style a little different than his brother's) He has a golden cuff resembling that of his brother's in his hair. Instead of a blue stone his is a deep red but the carvings are the same. He has no feather for his father did not gift one to him.
Tail:
*Unlike Lafiel, Adriel has the tail of a Unicorn. It comes around the front his left hind leg and has a thick and beautiful waterfall of white hair coming off the end. (Custom hair.) It too has a golden cuff on it though it is not as extravagant as the one in his hair or on his wing.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Custom fluffy style fetlocks. His hooves are a golden white color.
Reference Image(s):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn: His horn is exactly like Lafiel's except that it is gold rather than silver.
Wings: (Style 2 Angeni wings) Perfect and white, unlike his brother who has tattered wings. He has a cuff on one of his wings to match the one in his hair and on his tail. (Edited like Haides as well)
Other Notes:

Custom Items: Refer to his plushie version below! Take that and do with it what you will. ^^

Plushified Adriel

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Adriel
Owner: XBlind-DarknessX
Breed: Tainted Angel
Temper: Malicious
Mate: None
Tag Background: 036 Crystal Forest
Tag frame color: Gold
Tag feather color(s): White feathers that look as though they were dipped in gold.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: All my design.

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Pessimism
Justification for Domain Choice: He is the opposite of his brother in practically every way. He is the sort who decides the glass is half empty as opposed to half full. He is always prepared for the worst possible outcome because in his mind that is what will occur. If you come to him with your problems most likely he will just come up with the worst things to happen and tell you that is what will be. He was scarred by his father and exiled from his herd as well as always being compared to his perfect brother so he is a pretty negative person.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:01 pm
I'M GOING FOR A MODERATE!
[Ruler of Everything] :: [Moderate] :: [Solo]

Soquili Species: Wind
Body Build: Regular
Concept Origin: Commercial Cosplay
WIP Needed? Not required! :3

Body: Light yellow; only markings are three small butterflies (light blue body/antennae and light pink wings)
Face: Same as body; eyes - tealish bluegreen
Mane: Very long, voluminous (but straight), and light pink
Tail: Long, voluminous (but straight), and light pink
Hooves/Fetlocks: Same color as coat
Reference Image(s): Google

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): --
Wings: All of the wing styles cover up her cutie mark, so I suppose just the standard original wings (or the arched, open wings if they would show her cutie mark)? I did love the old MLP cosplay (from way back when a bunch of the earlier generations were gotten) wings, but I believe they're considered a mutation now?
Fins: --
Scales: --
Pelt: --
Other Notes: I would love a version of her without wings/without the wing that covers her cutie mark (mark on her hind) for breeding purposes!

Trading Post Items: --
Custom Items: --
Reference Image(s) for Items: --

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Fluttershy
Owner: Ruler of Everything
Breed: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Cosplay/Wind
Temper: Timid
Mate: --
Tag Background: Fluttershy`s House (preferably) or Cloudsdale or any other MLP backgrounds!
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

Total: 850k!

Note: Most of this is left up to the colorist's discretion. Fluttershy's a rather simple creation, so mane/tail are unspecified in my mind. :3

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:11 pm
[Amirynth] :: [Mod] :: [Solo]

The Watcher

Clockwork Hatter
Name: Clockwork Hatter
Dislikes: Disorder, spontaneous natures, chaos
Personality: Clockwork Hatter is a bright and cheerful stallion who loves to help others. He is always careful to make sure that he gets something from it also though. Always trying to stay on top of the gossip chain, Hatter loves to find out what is going on and is always ready to offer an oppinion. He traveled with the Doctor on his way over from England and is quite the opposite of the eccentric stallion in some way but they still got along well. When they landed they parted ways, the Doctor moving south and Clockwork north with the promise to meet back up in a year and compare notes.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image The Soquili

Edit Category: Mod
Soquili Species:
Body Build: Regular w/ leg fluffs
Familiar: Cogs
Concept Origin: Hatter from Sci-fi's TV movie 'Alice' and the Gaian donation letter item: TM Machine wings
WIP Needed? Yes please

Body: Along the idea of the Gaian Time-Machine items... He has clockwork theme over his body, maybe a larger cog on his hip and 'joints' at his ankles and knees. I'm sure you can make him look 'steam punk-ish'
Face: He has dark eyes, and I'd like his expression to be a little more on the grinning side: [x]
Mane: Short tousled mane in a dark brown
Tail: His tail will be the short style in the same dark brown
Hooves/Fetlocks: Dark hooves, either brown or black, his fetlocks will end in a more golden copper on all but one of his legs.
Reference Image(s): Steampunk wings, Clockwork Hatter, Steam Punk horse, Statue, sketch, hat, cable idea (my com rooms have never looked that bad >_> )

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Like the Gaian TM wings (just the wing part, not the block at the back) If you want to make his clockwork design on his body to radiate out from the base of the wings that might look nice.
Other Notes: While I'd like him to be wearing some steampunk inspired pieces, I'd like his body pattern to be a little more subtle to give the idea of being made out of clockwork.

Custom Items:
Three minor: *A Chain wrapped loosely around his shoulder and front leg, one loop has a 'pocket watch' hanging from it.
*A scarf (kerchief, not knitted scarf) with a pattern like Hatter's shirt.
* Lastly, steampunk style headphones around his neck over the kerchief.
Three minor: *I'd like him to be wearing Hatter's hat
*He will also have a steampunk cuff on his other leg (the one without the watch) and one around the leg without the copper fetlock.
*Edited mane (short and curly styled)
One Mod: Edited flutter wings styles after the TM item.
Reference Image(s) for Items: See above + [x]

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Clockwork Hatter
Owner: Amirynth
Breed: Clockwork
Temper: Punctual
Mate: N/a
Familiar: Cogs
Tag Background: copper city
Tag frame color:
Silver and copper
Tag feather colors: Coppers and browns

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:13 pm
[Novablu] :: [Moderate] :: [Solo]

--Up to 3 minor edits: Short to medium length edited mane // Fetlocks (longer/more complicated/unrealistic for a natural horse) // Expression Edit (ear edit)
--Up to 3 minor edits: Thin spiked bracelet // Short to medium length edited tail // Threaded through the mane somewhere: a tiny silver heart with a teal gem center.
--Mod edit: A piece of Partial Clothing (fishnet leggings)

Soquili Species: Regular
Concept Origin: Original Character (RL pet)
WIP Needed? Would love one in the body color/mane sketch phase?

Body: Entire body should be a soft tawny dun, faint darker dappling her sides. Legs should be darker, dun barring up past her knees (you can't see this in the photos because they're scanned; they were faint irl but I'd love them bolder) and in the same color, do a thin dorsal stripe down her back. Left hind has a white sock. The rest of her feet are lighter towards the hoof.

---If possible, can I have the unedited "fluff" (not the fetlocks, but the fluff) on the under side of her belly/legs like my angeni has: Aleksei!

Face: Face markings should be a white star/stripe tapering down to a snip (see ref) Muzzle should be darker gray, fading up into the lighter color. Half of her snip was flesh-colored. Eyes should be a gentle teal (like the body colors of my angeni: Winter!

If possible, the facial markings/striping/barring/sock be sharper/harder edged brushes, but the muzzle color/dapples/leg color be more faded/soft brushes? Thanks biggrin

---Edits:

Expression edit:
Both ears should be laid back, as if she's getting ready to n** at someone (but she should still have the usual smile)
Mane: Edited: The mane should be a soft blond, with silver streaking through it. Most of her mane should fall to mid-shoulder in slight, tangled curls. Her foremane should be punk/emo, covering one eye, with 'side-bangs' (google scene girls...something like my soquili, Serren! has, hanging down.
Tail: Edited: The tail should be a soft blond, with silver streaking through it, medium length and the same style as the mane, kind of tangled curls.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Edited: Should be obviously fluffy (think like a Gypsy Vanner, but not overly long)
Reference Image(s): Persephone

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): NA
Wings: NA
Fins: NA
Scales: NA
Pelt: NA
Other Notes: NA

Trading Post Items: None, no items at all except custom ones.
Custom Items: On both front legs: tight/clingy torn black fishnetting from her upper leg to the tops of her hooves. On one of her front legs, a black leather, silver-spiked bracelet over the top of the fishnetting. Threaded through the mane somewhere: a tiny silver heart charm with a teal gem center.
Reference Image(s) for Items: CC on this. Think punk.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Persephone
Owner: Novablu
Breed: Spirited
Temper: Defiant
Mate: NA
Tag Background: 025: Dusky Night
Tag feather color(s): Golds and teals

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: She is a RL mare I owned when I was younger. All references to Soquili are my own pets.

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: NA
Justification for Domain Choice: NA

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:23 pm
[ Lady Kiya ] :: [Moderate] :: [Solo]

Edit Category: Moderate (Hair edits: Tail and Mane)
Soquili Species: Wind (Original wings, but smaller if possible to see her cutie mark if not go with nerps wings)
Body Build: Normal
Concept Origin: MLP
WIP Needed? Only if you wish.

Body: Yellow
Face: Yellow
Mane: Pink
Tail: Pink
Hooves/Fetlocks: Yellow
Reference Image(s): [x] [x] [x]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Yellow
Other Notes: Just like Fluttershy

Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: None

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Fluttershy
Owner: [ Lady Kiya ]
Breed: Wind
Temper: Kind
Mate:
Tag Background: CC

- IF both Ruler and I are rolled, I'll pick something else, or you can re-roll my slot. Which ever is easier.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:29 pm
I'M GOING FOR AN UNEDIT/MINOR!
[Rita Zyon] :: [Minor] :: [Solo]

Edit Category: Minor
Soquili Species: Wind
Concept Origin: New Concept (she's the older, fraternal twin sister to Zei)
WIP Needed? It would be nice to have one.

Body: Her body is white. Up her legs/back are similar markings to what Zei has but done in light gold (reference).
Face: Sea green eyes. Also no mask please.
Mane: An editted mane that is similar to the male braided version (old) but if not possible then a slightly wavy style with a few braids woven through. Colour is white with thin light gold streaks.
Tail: Braided (original braided tail please). Colour is white with thin light gold streaks (beads are light gold too).
Hooves/Fetlocks: White hooves.

Reference Image(s):
Design (For the hairstreaks I'd like it if they were thin, not thick like in the image. Also, eye colour is different): [X1]
Zei (To show how I'd like her wings to be and the markings-though in a lighter gold): [X2]
Eye: [X1]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: Original wings. White with the end tips in light gold (similar to Zei's).
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items: Dreamcatcher (light gold for the ring/neckband, white for the upper part of the feathers and the inside piece of the ring, and light gold for the lower part of the feathers). Beaded bracelets, silver for the band with the beads being the green used for her eyes.
Custom Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Allania
Owner: Rita Zyon
Breed: Spirited Edition
Temper: Gracious
Mate: N/A
Tag frame color: White
Tag feather color(s): Light gold

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A  

Rita Zyon

Yuuka Kurokawa

Romantic Elder

8,625 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:44 pm
[Yuuka Kurokawa] :: [Moderate] :: [Twin]
Edit Category:Moderate
Soquili Species: Flutter
Body Build: regular
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: My "twin" phoenix and I.
WIP Needed? please

Body: purple
Face:purple
Mane: Long Braid Orange
Tail: Long braid orange
Hooves/Fetlocks: Gold Hooves
Reference Image(s): The body has a Combination of henna markins in orange... Based on This horse, Instead of Daisies Lotus? with the roses climbing up the foreleg and the "Faith" Tattoo (Top)

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):none
Wings: Flutter wings #6 in an Soft orange
Fins: none
Scales:none
Pelt:none
Other Notes: If we can mix a SOFT purple in the wings?

Trading Post Items: none
Custom Items: a lotus flower in the mane
Reference Image(s) for Items:http://www.tattoodonkey.com/pics/l/o/lotus-tattoo-ideas-by-meowle-on-deviantart-d-v-tattoodonkey.com.jpg

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Viśavāsa
Owner: Yuuka Kurokawa
Breed: Flutter
Temper: Skeptical
Mate: none
Tag Background:036 Crystal Forest
Tag frame color: 036 Crystal Forest
Tag feather color(s): One purple... one Orange

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Self concept.

[Phoenix_soarys] :: [Moderate] :: [Twin]
Edit Category:Moderate
Soquili Species: Flutter
Concept Origin: My "twin" yuuka and I.
WIP Needed? please

Body: Orange
Face: orange
Mane: purple Cropped
Tail: purple Forever Foal
Hooves/Fetlocks: Gold Hooves
Reference Image(s): The body has a Combination of henna markins in Purple... Based on This horse, Instead of Daisies Lotus? with the roses climbing up the foreleg and the "trust" Tattoo (bottom)

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):none
Wings: Flutter wings #6 in Pastel Purple
Fins: none
Scales:none
Pelt:none
Other Notes: If we can mix a SOFT sherbertish orange in the wings?

Trading Post Items: none
Custom Items: a lotus flower in the mane
Reference Image(s) for Items:http://www.tattoodonkey.com/pics/l/o/lotus-tattoo-ideas-by-meowle-on-deviantart-d-v-tattoodonkey.com.jpg

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Bharosa
Owner: Phoenix_soarys
Breed: Flutter
Temper: Punk
Mate: none
Tag Background:036 Crystal Forest
Tag frame color: 036 Crystal Forest
Tag feather color(s): One purple... one Orange

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Self concept.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 7:57 pm
[xxLuminol] :: [Moderate] :: [Solo]

Body Build: Draft
Concept Origin: Commercial Cosplay;
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic - Big Macintosh
WIP Needed? Nope!

Body: Overall, his entire body is a light red color. He has a green apple on his hindquarters with four white 'sparkles' around it, seen in the images linked.
Face: His face is the same light red as his body, yet he has three pale yellow freckles under his eyes. His eyes are a bright green, the same color as the apple on his hind leg.
Mane: Medium; His mane is light to medium orange - it is really the colorist's preference of which shade to use.
Tail: Forever Foal; His tail is the same as his mane ~
Hooves/Fetlocks: His hooves are a light off-white and his fetlocks are the color of his body.
Reference Image(s): Body, Hind Leg marking, Freckles, Google Images Results, Wikipedia Gallery of Images

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: N/A
Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: Brown Harness Collar around his neck, green apple(s) scattered by his feet, a piece of straw hanging from his mouth.
Reference Image(s) for Items: The harness and straw are pictured above! The apples are rather... self-explanatory. Specifics are - Harness, Straw

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Big Macintosh
Owner: xxLuminol
Breed: Cosplay
Temper: Soft-spoken
Mate: ---
Tag Background: Sweet Apple Acres or, if you don't find it to be fitting, any MLP themed background works!
Other: Could I please have him flipped on his tag so he is facing to the right rather than the left? <3

Total; 550k

xxLuminol

vballlvr5

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:05 pm
[vballlvr5] :: [moderate] :: [Solo]

Edit Category: moderate
Starting Stage: adult
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? yes please <3

Body:
~white stripe down nose sort of like lassie's (this)
~the coloration of the main portion of the body should be similar to this -- if anything lighter rather than darker
~this is a bit inaccurate but its a good example of coloration and location of the necklace and scarf, this doesn't include the bracelet, book, wand, or hair edits and i didnt do so well at actually drawing the scarf; wool cuffs or hair sticks should not be included

Face: dark brown eyes, eyebrows matching the mane in color (brown)
Mane:
~#2A1B0A in this range (sorry its a little hard to see)
~a wavy layered look with bangs off to her right side that are medium sized and fluffy. there should also be some small (thin?) light gold streaks/hues/hints throughout the mane
Tail:
~same as mane in color and gold streaks
~should also have waves (many of them) and should also have a fluffy like feel to them
Hooves/Fetlocks: stock
Reference Image(s):
mane:
~ this is a good reference <3
~ but wavy and not that color and bangs on other side
~I recieved permission from Cihiru to use Astariel as a general reference for Anna's mane mostly in length (ending at/ right above knees) as the waves aren't quite right as Anna's should be a little bit tighter and all should be waved

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/a
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: n/a

Trading Post Items:
none

Custom Items:
~silver and blue striped scarf (with crest if possible --it can be simplified too--the blue and silver the same shades as shown in the examples) wrapped around the neck once -- not too tightly
~gold heart necklace with an arrow through it -- hangs over the scarf
~golden snitch bracelet--"body"=gold chain=gold wings=silver on her front left ankle
~little red book (journal like) laying open in front of her front hooves
~wooden wand laying next to the front book and if its possible I'd like another version where its tip is glowing as its held in her mouth
Scarf:
1 2 crest 1 crest 2
necklace:
http://www.noblecollection.com/images/catalog/NN8112M.jpg
Bracelet:
http://i56.tinypic.com/2n8vj0h.jpg
Book:
http://i54.tinypic.com/5b5nwk.jpg
Wand:
http://i51.tinypic.com/29cq7n8.jpg

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Anna
Owner: vballlvr5
Breed: OC
Temper: Witty
Mate: ----
Tag Background: 001 Mountain Forest by Sirenz or 008 A New Day by Ameh whichever you think will look better

Tag frame color: can I change it so its bronze?
Tag feather color(s): and then if i can change it then one silver and one the blue mentioned above for scarf

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: n/a
Justification for Domain Choice: n/a  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:16 pm
I'M GOING FOR AN HEAVY/EXTREME!
[Tygress Dream] :: [Heavy] :: [Solo]

Edit Category: Heavy
Body Build: warhorse with an expression edit to something more friendly or cocky
Starting Stage: adult
Concept Origin: Transformers G1 movie
WIP Needed? yes please, would also like to request an "unclothed" version

Body: yellow, orange, red, steel grey, dark steel grey-black
Face: steel grey
Mane: fiery red, orange, yellow see hair reference for style
Tail: medium fiery red, orange, yellow
Hooves/Fetlocks: front hooves steel grey, back dark steel grey-black both with fiery fetlocks matching the mane and tail
Reference Image(s): Roddy, Roddy again, really crappy ref by me, the red is to show edit placements not color, Hair

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: neck armor/collar: thick metallic piece with the Autobot symbol in red centered on his chest, greaves on forelegs to match the pipes/guns on his forearms and on the rearlegs to match his "boots" I'd like something to reflect the fin/spoiler. I was thinking either a split cape or some type of extension to his armor. I'm fine leaving this CC or we can discuss options if he is chosen. Really a great deal of how the edits come together are CC. I did my best trying to visualize something with my ref but you know best how things would work on a Soq.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Autobot Symbol

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Rodimus Major
Owner: Tygress Dream
Breed: Autobot Cavalier
Temper: headstrong
Mate:
Tag Background: this or CC

Tygress Dream

Beloved Shapeshifter

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:23 pm
[~Kiana_Nala~] :: [Moderate] :: [Solo]

Soquili Species: Pixie
Concept Origin: OC
WIP Needed? YES PLEASE

Body: Pure white body color
Face: Pure white face color
Eye color: Dodgerblue
Mane: Greek styled
I would like the hair color to be brown like in the image
Tail: CC, I would like it to be edited and to match well with her mane
I would like the hair color to be brown like in the image
Hooves/Fetlocks: Black hooves
Reference Image(s): Mane

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Color matches image, but not glittery
I would like the wings to still be where they are along with the antenna's
Other Notes: If I left anything off, feel free to CC it

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: Black like in the image
Gold circlets in mane
Reference Image(s) for Items: necklace
Mane with accessory

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Harmonia
Owner: ~Kiana_Nala~
Breed: Usdia
Temper: Harmonius
Mate: N/A

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:32 pm
[StarieMichie] :: [Moderate] :: [Solo]

Soquili Species: Normal
Concept Origin: Rock Band Character Cosplay
WIP Needed?: Not needed, but I prefer to at least see the edited lines.

Reference Image(s): This is TACO. He is horrible, and I love him.
User Image
Galery of more TACO. Feel free to interpret the character's clothing, accessories, and tattoos in whichever way you like. The My Little Phony version of him is a good idea of what I'd be looking for in a Soq!TACO.
Body: Chest tattoo as rump marker. Optional misc. arm tattoos.
Face: Tear drop under eye tattoo. Lush eyelashes. Mascara. Blue lipstick.
Mane: Curly custom mane with muttonchops.
Tail: Curly tail that will match the style of the mane.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves can be colored like his boots, or just in a solid matching pink or white. Normal fetlocks.

Custom Items: Cape, Leggings, Armbands, Earrings, Microphone.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Above TACO gallery.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: TACO
Owner: StarieMichie
Breed: Rock God
Temper: Flamboyant
Mate:
Tag Background: CC -- something like stage lights would be awesome.

StarieMichie

Unicorn

Looneytaz82

Romantic Lover

8,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:38 pm
I'M GOING FOR AN HEAVY/EXTREME!
[Looneytaz82] :: [Extreme] :: [Solo]

Edit Category: Extreme
Soquili Species: Reqular
Body Build: Warhorse, without fetlocks
Concept Origin: Cosplay
WIP Needed? Yes please, could I also get a version without armour?

Body: Almost black, with blue highlights.
Face: Refer to Ref pics
Mane: Edit, should look similar to Ref pics
Hooves/Fetlocks: No fetlocks. Add armor to hoof area
Reference Image(s): Color Example Soq Ref Image (Red should be a darker blood red like in other ref's)(For Armor Frontal view , Side view)

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): None
Wings: None
Fins: None
Scales: None
Pelt: None
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Complete custom armor including blanket. Please make sure that straps under neck are included.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Frontal view , Side view

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Ganon's Steed
Owner: Looneytaz82
Breed: Gerudo Stallion
Temper: Demented
Mate:

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Commercial Cosplay  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:39 pm
I'M GOING FOR AN UNEDIT/MINOR!
magnadearel :: Minor(?) :: Solo

Edit Category: Unedited - Minor
Concept Origin: Plushie based off the aurora borelis.
WIP Needed? sure

Body: like plushie
Face: like plushie
Mane: wild, colored like plushie
Tail: wild, colored like plushie
Hooves/Fetlocks: like plushie/ I’d like the warhorse’s extra feathers please
Reference Image(s):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): --
Wings: --
Fins: --
Scales: --
Pelt: --
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: Hair sticks- long chain
Custom Items: CC 1-2 small items if inspiration hits. smile This is not required

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: On’nya
Owner: magnadearel
Breed: Aurora
Temper: Wild
Mate: --
Tag Background: 39 White Glacier

350K +edits?  

magnadearel

JadedTiger22

Barton Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:52 pm
[JadedTiger22] :: [Moderate] :: [Solo]

Soquili Species: Uncommon/Wind
Body Build: Draft
Concept Origin: Manga - Dragon Knights
WIP Needed? - For hair only, if possible.

Body: I would like for him to have the pattern of the blue dun coat (1st ref) but lighter in coloration as seen in the 2nd reference. The hair should be darkest at the hooves, nose, and rear-end.
Face: If applicable, could he be given a softer expression? He never looks harsh/rough. Lavender eyes, with longer eyelashes.
Mane: Custom, snowy white/light silvery hair with lavender tints, as seen in the reference.
Tail: Custom, long and shaggy, like the hair.
Hooves/Fetlocks:Leg Feathers/Shaggy Hoove Hair, with lavender hooves.
Reference Image(s): Blue Dun & Icelandic Horse & Wings & Hair & Full Body

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): n/a
Wings: Wind - Type 1 (Original)
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: I really apologize for the lack of better references, but it's not a well known manga.

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: Wings with a parchment colored scroll with red ink on one side and blue on the other (as shown in reference) and some ruby red and sapphire blue bead work/prayer beads threaded around them and him. I'd like silver and teal/turquiose earrings, necklace, and double rear anklet similar to reference's jewelry.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Original Image ~~~ Rough Quest Image

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Kharl the Alchemist
Owner: JadedTiger22
Breed: Youkai
Temper: Conniving
Mate: n/a
Tag Background: 011
Tag frame color: Indigo
Tag feather color(s): Lavender and Silver

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: n/a
Justification for Domain Choice: n/a  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out