Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**The Vanishing Snowflake** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:29 pm
((Nope...Sorry... ))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:45 pm
Hearth Fire lowered her head and sighed. "Alright, we can all laugh at this later but right now we have to find Snowflake." she said flatly.

Pinkie giggled once more. "Aww, but Hearthy you look so pretty!" she remarked followed by more group laughter, causing Hearth Fire to blush but with an angry face.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:32 pm
Suddenly, a loud, earth-shaking roar sounded out from deep within the forest.

"GET OUT!"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:40 am
The shout, catching Hearth Fire off guard, caused her to quake in fear. She got nack to her hooves and barred her teeth. "Show yourself!" She shouted.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:56 pm
"Y-yeah!" *Achoo!* *Zap!* says Tempest, succeeded by a lightning strike. "Ye-Ow!"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:32 pm
A giggle and a snort was heard from the pink party pony of the group.

Hearth Fire barred her teeth and ran deeper into the forest. The rest of the mares ran after him. "Bonfire! Wait up!" cried Twilight.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 11:51 am
(( *Cough* *Cough* HER *Cough* *Cough*))

Tempest attempted to gallop after them, but was slowed down due to the constant static electricity erupting from his hooves with every hoovefall.

((Footfall. Get it? Heh Heh... Cheesiness for the win...))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:35 pm
((That's on purpose. In the show they didn't all call each other by their poison joke names.))  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:31 pm
((I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about you saying everypony followed HIM instead of HER.))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:32 am
Snowflake woke to find herself in a darkened area. She could barely see, and could only guess she was in a deeper part of the cave. As she tried to move, she heard the *clink* of chains stopping her from going any further. "Oh, no..." The white pegasus whispered, slumping to the ground. "They'll never find me...Will they?" She whimpered, feeling tears form.

The voice rang out again, telling the ponies once again to get out.  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:56 am
Hearth Fire continued to run through the forest dodging roots and pits alike. Once Hearth Fire had a second to spare, she levitated a large, dead stick and a rock. She ran close to a large rock next to her and struck the rock against the bigger one to make a spark which landed on the stick. Hearth Fire concentrated on the spark and made it grow into a full blown ember until it eventually caught the stick on fire. She grabbed another log to keep the fire going and continued the run."Snowflake! Snowflake, where are you?!" Hearth Fire called out.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:27 pm
Snowflake's head raised up and her ears pricked. "Who is that...?" She whispered, standing.  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:35 pm
Tempest attempted to keep up, awkwardly running behind everyone, constantly being shocked with every gallop.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:56 pm
Snowflake! If you can hear me say something!" Hearth Fire desperately called out.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:47 am
Snowflake gulped. Taking a deep breath she yelled as loud as her voice would allow. "I-I'M IN HERE! I-IT'S SOME KIND OF CAVE!" She shouted, but another roar silenced her. "E-Eep..."  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff