Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Convention Forum
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pixel Kimchee

IRL Noob

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 5:53 pm
Hi I'm Kimberly. I'm 19, and I'm from California, but I'm currently in New York for school. I haven't been to very many conventions, but I like making cosplays (even though I'm an amateur). I like a lot of things. FMA Brotherhood and Soul Eater are my favorite animes. But I usually read manga, so I haven't watched a lot of anime. Recently got into Fairy Tail, and I really like it. It seems like everyone likes a lot of the things I like, so that must be a good sign.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 6:16 pm
Greetings everyone. My name is Craig aka Scythe. I am a 20 year old male, and own only on cosplay as of now. ((Xemnas from kingdom hearts)) My favorite anime D:... uhhh..................................... IDK I like too many of them.  

MikitoAilie

Demonic Gatekeeper

10,425 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Married 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

CosmicTsuki

Familiar Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 10:58 pm
User Image
Hello, I'm CellarDoll. You can call me Celly if you'd like. CellarDoll is my cosplay name. CX I'm 19. My favorite animes are.....well.....I have a lot, so I can't really pick. Hobbies, are cosplaying and sewing. I'm shy when meeting new people so I don't like to talk at first so don't think I'm rude I'm just nervous........ redface sweatdrop But I like meeting new people. emotion_bigheart
User Image
Ask yourself this question:
"Will this matter a year from now?"
Richard Carlson

User Image

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 3:41 am
ello all
my name is Br3akape
i'm 21 years old and live in Rotterdam in the beautiful country of the netherlands.
i'm a die hard gamer, and my favorite games are Final fantasy I,II,IV,V,VI and XII-2. tekken, cod black ops (my emblem is the nobody sign from KH2), kingdom hearts (all of them) and a couple of racing games.
for anime i like: death note, bleach, Naruto (zetsu fan all the way), fairytail (gray Fullbuster is tha best xd ) and... Shinzo (good memories)  

br3akape

Destructive Pawn

19,265 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250

Air-O-Ookami

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 11:23 am
Hi dont know if i introduce myself or what ever i dont get to go to many cons since i joined the army but i try to hit up at least one a year lol  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 12:07 pm
hello ~ my name is Ash. I'm 19 years old and go to college in Oakland. my home is San Antonio, Texas. I rarely have time to watch anime, so during the summer I really geek out. I'm more of a manga reader during the school semester. My favorite animes are Tekkonkinkreet, Nana, and Death Note. My favorite genres are horror, guro, and shonen. I read/watch shojo on occasion. sweatdrop  

jiroutachi

Sweetheart

12,200 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Object of Affection 150

anime_freak_for_life204

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 3:38 pm
hello my real name is Mary i am 17 years old. my two favorite animes are One Piece and Katekyo Hitman Reborn.my hobbies are hanging out with my boyfriend at school, hagning out with all my friends at school, reading Manga, watching Anime, watching Asian Drama mainly Japanese drama, playing tennis, writing stories, listening to music, and learning Japanese, and taking pictures. my favorite foods are fried tempura shrimp, smoked and shrimp sushi, melon bread, tacos, mashed potaotes, rice, pizza, ice cream, original chicken sandwhiches, and candy.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 3:39 pm
Well I'm Maggie smile
My two favorite animes are Pandora Hearts and Black Butler (Count them if you wish I guess)
I love kingdom hearts and Final Fantasy games.
I just got into cosplay with my friend.
I am obbsessed with Vocaloid (Just adding that)
My favorite characters are Oz, Will of the Abyss, Alois (Black Butler), ect.
I am currently making (well not quite yet) getting ready I mean, to make the Yuna Summoner Dress/Outfit, then her wedding dress one day.
That's about it...
www.devianart.com/Magz9891
www.cosplay.com/Magziii

(Neither have pictures yet since I'm new to this smile  

Shigham

Blessed Hunter

9,175 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Pearlescent Priestess

Bashful Healer

18,200 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Battle: Cleric 100
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 10:15 am
Hey all~ My name is Chieko (Not really, but that is my cosplayer name... or something like that). I'm shy in person until I get to know you pretty well unless I'm working or something, but on the internet I don't get very shy much. I'm 20 years old and live in Canada. I go to a few conventions with my friends. Some of my favourite animes include AnoHana, Pandora Hearts, Steins;Gate and Puella Magi Madoka Magica. Cosplaying with all of my friends is one of my favourite things to do as well as watching anime or just being with everyone. My favourite foods include spicy things, various teas, berries in general, and candies. The last full series I watched was Ano hi Mita Hana no namae wo bokutachi ha mada shiranai and I've just started watching EF: A Tale of Memories. That's enough about me. I hope to get to know all of you very well and answer any questions and have all my questions answered~ It's very nice to meet everyone. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 12:07 am
Name: Char (not my full name; it's just a nickname of mine), Kaya, KL
Age: You know what they say, 'It's rude to ask a lady for her age', but I'm of legal age in Canadian terms for the past several years now. That should give you a hint or two to my actual age (or at least, close to my actual age) and where I live. cat_xd
Favorite Animals: white tigers (cats in general), then dolphins
Favorite Animated Movies: Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children, Tangled
Favorite Anime: I don't have 2 favorite anime because I like more than just 2 anime as my favorites. Recently, I've seen Fullmetal Alchemist, Death Note, and Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji, which I consider to be my recent favorite anime. So, yeah...just ask me if I like a certain anime. cat_3nodding
Favorite Colors: purple, black, silver (but mostly purple)
Favorite Food: potato chips, fruit
Hobbies: cosplay, draw, play video games, read manga, spend time on various avatar websites, watch anime

KayaLing

Vice Captain

Interesting Gaian

13,540 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Starchan13

Magnetic Prophet

9,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 1:16 pm
I can't believe I didn't introduce myself! I'm Star (not my real name, obviously.)

My main convention is Anime Boston, and I make my own cosplays. Sort of. My mom's the one with the sewing machine. When I'm older and better at drawing, I want to try for an Artists' Alley booth. I've been going to AB for four years (!), and hopefully will be for many more.

I have also been to AAC, but I thought it was kinda lame and didn't go this (last?) year. As for the cosplays I mentioned earlier, I have been Shinku, Utau Hoshina, Teto Kasane, and Rita Mordio. And a cat-eared OC, but that doesn't count.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 2:01 am
Well better late than never for a proper introduction. Hey everyone my name is Novan (sorry not my real name). I'm 22 and despite my username I'm from Hawaii. I like to watch anime, read manga, comic books, play video games. I don't really have an all time favorite anime I've seen way too many to choose a few. Cosplay wise I'm kind of all over the place. A little bit of steampunk, a little bit of video games like Halo, Fatal Frame, Team Fortress 2, some anime and comic book characters. All over the place. I mainly specialize in armor building and props but slowly learning how to sew. My current projects are The Rocketeer, Veiled Priest, Sandman, an ODST and Beltway from RE Operation Raccoon city. Yeah that's about it for me. I'll see you guys around the guild.  

Commander Iowa

O.G. Bloodsucker

6,890 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

ChocoboxDreamer

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 10:40 pm
Ah let's see, my name is Hannah. I'm 14 years young and currently reside in Tennessee. Some of my favorite anime is Kimi to Boku, World Destruction: Sekai Bokumetsu no Rokunin, Kimi ni Todoke and Usagi Drop. I've been cosplaying for about six months now and have been to about five cons so far...'tis been super fun so far! I've been teaching myself how to sew and I'm slowly getting the hang of it (money is the biggest issue for me aha)... And yep that's all there is to say about me at the moment. smile  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 1:54 am
~{ A Deal With }~

Hello I'm brand new to the group. My name is Andrew i'm 16 years old. Resident of California, My two favorite anime's would be very hard to choose but I adore Kuroshitsuji and Code Geass along with Dot Hack//Roots, Bleach, Naruto, DN Angel, etc. I have Cosplayed a couple times I went to my first expo in L.A. Anime Expo thinking about attending A.L.A. next year and that's about it (for now!?!!? >_>)

~{ A Devilish Fellow }~

I-Seisui-I

Bcoke

Newbie Citizen

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 11:45 am
Hey the name is Bryan smile Im 18 going on 19 in less then a mounth smile i live in the good old state of New Jersey just outside of Atlantic City and no im nothing like anyone on the cast of jersey shore smile im kinda new to the whole convention and cosplay thing but thats not stopping me from having fun. right now i have a Goku costume, Peter Pan costume, a Steam Punk outfit, and my newly completed Gray Fullbutster Outfit smile  
Convention Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff