Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
H.I.V.E. Academy (Dead) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Yes
  No
View Results

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:04 pm
I'm not a simple Jinx, I'm much worse.

Katriana strolled down the halls of HIVE Academy with a distinctly bored look on her face. She walked as if she knew she looked good and didn't care. She didn't have any friends to walk with like the thugs and queen bee wannabes who populated about half the student body. Psh. How woul those freaks ever make good villains? She passed by a fight between some thugs and a kid who's appearance changed maybe three or four times as he beat the gang's leader's--or who she guessed was the leader since the other idiots had already backed off--a**. Katriana snickered as she passed. "Strong little geek. Those blockheads never learn to leave him to himself, do they?"

I'm a HEX.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:24 pm
Trick ___________________x
User Image

Amilia was in a small short session with two other students in training, basically she was down there with the lowest of the low that needed 'special' help. Of course Amil didn't see it needed, she was perfectly more capable than the other two that presented themselves, none the less she had to prove herself. It was battling against the other two as well as some droids, but in the long run she ended up getting her butt handed to her by the droids and her own short attention span.

At the end of the lesson she was out the door and into the halls , figuring her next class was up soon, but figure she'll stop by her dormatory to fix herself up. Right now she was in a dark blue jogging suit that had a hole and the edges of the bottoms singed a bit also. She sighed as she held her right arm, walking down the hall then the movement of one of the Hive Five caught her attention. It was Arielle walking down , and despite her vicious nature it was enough to lift Amil's mood and she was all smiles once more.

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:32 pm
Dusting off the PSP Gamer continued playing as he reached down picking his backpack up from against the wall where he had tossed it. He was never one for holding back much when someone touched his games and the fact he didn't kill that knuckle head was enough to likely surprise atleast a few. Then again as the idiot hadn't dropped his PSP even after attacking his hand he didn't want to harm it already likely well past his father's enjoyment of handhelds he has had to be bought. A warning went thru his head about this being the last one so he had to keep it in tact tho if it was destroyed he still had the parts from the other ones and could likely put it back together.

Heading towards his next class he took his usual placement in the back of the class. Even if he never seemed to pay attention his intellect wasn't something to scoff at easily shown by his brain enough why he was in the HIVE 5. Sighing a bit he turned the game off as he looked around putting a different game from his belt into the handheld before starting to play. This was his release from reality and one he was almost always delved into.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:43 pm

Katriana headed to her next class and took a look around. She wasn't about to sit in the front like some teacher's pet, she didn't hang with the thugs or the queen bee wannabes, and the only other seats were in the back. Eh. She shrugged and took a seat next to the kid she'd passed on the way there, only realizing after a few moments that she actually knew him. Gamer. Of course. Why did she never realize the kid beating up thugs was a fellow HIVE Five member? She turned to him, smirking. "Hey, Gamer. Saw you beating that thug's a** in the hall. Was he some new kid who tried to take your PSP again?"

I'm a HEX.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:48 pm
"Another who decided to try to make a name for himself" he said simply as his fingers moved over the controllers. He had put in a fighting game and by a quick glance it was easy to see he was easily destroying the opposition on the game. "Had he dropped my psp in the start he would been ended quickly" he said simply finishing off the opponent with a super combo. Even if he was still a student his viciousness when it came to his games was one that had already ended the life of countless other students. When one of his games were broken by a kid during his first year they had to clean his blood off the walls and ceilings from him finishing him with a mortal combat brutality.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:50 pm
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning'

Arielle was still making her way down the hall when another student, a 'little-miss-popular' type, bumps into her. The student proceeded to swear at her, causing the young woman's temper to flare. She suddenly grabs the other girl and holds her aloft by her throat. "I am not in the mood for your poxy shite at me. If you don't shut up, I will be more than glad to snap you bloody neck.", she says in an icy tone, her eyes seeming to be lit by silver flames, "Do we have an understanding?" The student nods the best she could. Arielle smiles coldly as she tosses the girl away from her, which, because of Arielle's superior strength, causes her to fly down the hallway, passing Amilia and crashing through the door of Arielle's next class. How convenient, now she didn't have to worry about opening or closing it. "Any of you wish to try and put me in a worse mood? No? Good.", and with those last cold words, she steps through the broken door and takes her seat in the back, not even glancing at her fellow 5 members who had beaten her there.

'I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
-Winston Churchill

((No alcohol = easily ticked off Arielle))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:00 pm
((The HIVE Five is now full, and we have a staff member.))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:05 pm

Katriana grinned maliciously. "You killed him? What's that, the tenth one this week? Man, I'm surprised the Headmaster hasn't given you an award for most kills yet." She looked casually at the smashed door as Arielle stepped through and challenged the class. "Well, there's another queen bee wannabe who's gonna be spending a lot of time in the infirmary. Nice toss, Morrigan."

I'm a HEX.

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:17 pm

"I need a drink if I'm going to have to deal with these buggers all day...", Arielle grumbles in way of response to Katriana. She glares straight ahead of her as she listens to the other two, the silver flames slowly dying down until her eyes barely glowed.

-Winston Churchill

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:19 pm
"I didn't kill him if I would have I would have broken my hand held" he said simply letting his eyes lift at the broken door and the female student mostly embedded into it. It didn't concern him so he showed little care or interest simply returning his eyes back to his screen as he continue to fight the opponent. "None would die if they would simply stretch there minds and realize not to touch things that put there lives in danger" he told Katriana simply finishing another fight almost as quickly as the last one as he now waited at the loading screen.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:36 pm

Katriana chuckled. She was so much more dark-hearted than her mother, no thanks to her do-gooder father. "Yeah, Gamer, but if people realized that, we'd have less reason to create havoc. It's not as fun then." She took a small vial from a pocket of her skirt and held it out to Arielle. "Here, Morrigan," she whispered. "Little bit of vodka I nicked from the teachers' lounge."

I'm a HEX.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:50 pm

Arielle takes the vial and quickly downs the contents. "Thank you.", she says as she stows the empty vial in her pocket.

-Winston Churchill

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:59 pm

"No prob," Katriana shrugged. "The hell's the teacher?" she asked nobody in particular.

I'm a HEX.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:02 pm
Footsteps beat heavily on the floor as Will rushed to his class, him not having a first due to his schedule. His undead body didn't tire out as easily as most, so he could run for hours if needed, but he wasn't making enough ground to get there before the bell rang. Suddenly, inspiration struck! Shifting his guitar around to his front, he strummed a few notes, before breaking out in a quick and upbeat Diddy. Whipping his axe back around, he found that he was moving at twice his previous speed! With a silent cheer, he dashed on.

The door flung open as Will swaggered into class, guitar at his back, a container under his arm. Shooting glares at the wannabees in the front, he took his usual seat at the back and plopped down, opening the container on his desk, revealing it to be full of cookies. "Guys, Ma sent these here by way of me. She also said she wants to see us later..." He said absently, his attention focused on Arielle. She seemed angrier than usual...  

The Original Jitterbug

Dedicated Hunter

3,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 6:18 pm

Katriana reached over, using the superspeed she'd inherited from her father to make it seem like a cookie just appeared in her hand, and took a bite. "Nice. I'll have to thank her for these when we go see her. Any idea what she wants to see us about?"

I'm a HEX.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces