Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply Abandoned homes
ⓝaori's ⓜansion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aesthetic frisson

Shadowy Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 6:09 pm
User Image

мy вeѕт ғrιeɴdѕ αre dollѕ

aori

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image ▸▸▸▸ Naori turned to look at Night, now holding the wooden spoon, "Ah, Night. ou don't need to call me 'master'. Naori or Naori-kun would work just as fine" He stated with a wave of his hand, motioning for Lou, a puppet that looked like he was pulled straight from the French Revolution, to retrieve a few eggs from the fridge, "Well, you could get started on the batter while Molly and I could work on the icing and toppings. Would that be alright for you?" He suggested before looking up at Molly, a panda, and smiling at the seemingly always tired stuffed toy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ιѕ тнαт weιrd?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:41 pm
User Image

xx+NIGHT+xx
I am feeling:Happy

▋▍ x D O XN O T XE V E NXT H I N K x

User Image

Night nods happily.
"Yes ma-Naori-kun." He was so excited that he was able to help, which was something he never had the luxory of doing with his other masters, they were not very kind to him. Always beating and stabbing, just so they could watch him heal, only to repeat the moves over and over again.

User Image

▋▍ x A B O U TX P I S S I N GXM EX O F F x

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

aesthetic frisson

Shadowy Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:02 pm
User Image

aori

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image ▸▸▸▸ The dark haired boy gave a smile in return and shook his hair out of his eyes, looking back at Molly for a moment, "Molly, would you mind getting me a few bowls, please?" He asked, and the panda gave him a blank stare, but her head nodded anyways. Molly never really did talk, using only actions to describe how she was feeling. Though, if Naori tried hard, he could get only a few words out of her. But he was positive that he created the panda to be able to speak. Shrugging his shoulders at the thought, Naori went back to the fridge to grab the ingredient needed to make the cake. Once he put the ingredients down on the cleanest counter space he could find, the doll maker spun back around to face Night and grinned, "Well, let's get to it!"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ιѕ тнαт weιrd?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:49 am
User Image

x>> NIGHT <

▋▍ x D O XN O T XE V E NXT H I N K x

User Image

Night claps his hands together.
"Alright, what do you want me to do first master?"

User Image

▋▍ x A B O U TX P I S S I N GXM EX O F F x

tiny14xx

Generous Spirit

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300

aesthetic frisson

Shadowy Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:38 pm
User Image

aori

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

User Image ▸▸▸▸ Naori tilted his head to the side with a slight hum, "Well, you could start with the batter. Molly could help you, if you want. Lou as well. I'm pretty sure Ai would want to supervise though." He replied back, clasping his hands behind his back.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ιѕ тнαт weιrd?

Abandoned homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas