Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
My cat died last week Sunday. I forgot to tell ya'll. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ria/Darwin: It is not the strongest of the species,
  nor the most intelligent that survives.
  It is the one most adaptable to change.
View Results

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:55 pm
Giesta
Yup, milk and the cheese is yummy sadly people dont like as much as we do its good for you better than normal cheese is from what I hear.

Yup, mostly like that I think one of our goats had one then the next time two or three and before long it had gotten to 14 before the thing happened and they all died. crying

Its sad when they died or runaway it is sad to see them died as babies to the are so cute as kittens. sweatdrop

The thing? surprised What's that? Sounds like you guys had an outbreak of disease in your farm. sad  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:56 pm
Angry Kitsune
Giesta
Yup, milk and the cheese is yummy sadly people dont like as much as we do its good for you better than normal cheese is from what I hear.

Yup, mostly like that I think one of our goats had one then the next time two or three and before long it had gotten to 14 before the thing happened and they all died. crying

Its sad when they died or runaway it is sad to see them died as babies to the are so cute as kittens. sweatdrop

The thing? surprised What's that? Sounds like you guys had an outbreak of disease in your farm. sad

Well they were all shot by someone one day when we got up in the morning and we never found out who it was or who did it. sweatdrop  

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:01 pm
Giesta
Angry Kitsune
Giesta

Well they were all shot by someone one day when we got up in the morning and we never found out who it was or who did it. sweatdrop

OH MY GAWD!!!! eek WTF?!!! Did the police ever investigate? And you guys never heard a sound? surprised I'm so sorry for your loss. crying How long ago was this event?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:06 pm
Angry Kitsune
Giesta
Angry Kitsune
Giesta

OH MY GAWD!!!! eek WTF?!!! Did the police ever investigate? And you guys never heard a sound? surprised I'm so sorry for your loss. crying How long ago was this event?

Thanks it made us sad and angry we still dont know why they whoever it was did it.

Its been several years ago and yes they did but they never found out who it was, they know it was a black powder gun so the person had to fire and reload every shot when they killed one so it happened over a long period of time after we were alseep we never heard a thing the gun shots or anything.

WQe had to get a back hoe to make a hole big enough to buy most of them and then the ones who had fled int a rock pile we had made for them we buried them in the rock pile.  

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:15 pm
Giesta
Thanks it made us sad and angry we still dont know why they whoever it was did it.

Its been several years ago and yes they did but they never found out who it was, they know it was a black powder gun so the person had to fire and reload every shot when they killed one so it happened over a long period of time after we were alseep we never heard a thing the gun shots or anything.

WQe had to get a back hoe to make a hole big enough to buy most of them and then the ones who had fled int a rock pile we had made for them we buried them in the rock pile.

I can only imagine your grief. sad I'm so sorry that you guys had to endure that. I hope that the b*****d pays!!!! scream God will catch up to him!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:18 am
Angry Kitsune
I'm in a shitty mood right now. cry Chester died after 2 weeks of suffering. He had an open wound on his left shoulder, and we applied medication to it. We took him to a vet and she told us to keep using the meds, but she had no idea that they're poisonous to cats, and so they damaged his kidneys. gonk We took him to another vet and we found out what had happened there. We tried to nurse him for days, getting up every hour on the hour during the night, to feed him syringes of coconut water and glucose in water. We did everything we could for him, and I spent TT$695.00 on his vet bills. sad
He dwindled down to almost nothingness and wasn't conscious for two days. We went to church this morning and when we got back, he was dead in the cage. crying

I will miss him so much! He was only 6 years old! gonk

Oh I am so sorry for your loss. Poor Chester was adorable! It sure does sound like you did everything you could and more.

εїз━━━━━━━━εїз

Hιρριε

Hippie Ladybird

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:23 am
Hippie Ladybird

Oh I am so sorry for your loss. Poor Chester was adorable! It sure does sound like you did everything you could and more.

εїз━━━━━━━━εїз

Hιρριε

Thank you! crying Yes, we did. We tried so hard to save him and yet in the end, he died and we feel bad cuz it's our fault, too.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:50 am
Angry Kitsune
Giesta

I can only imagine your grief. sad I'm so sorry that you guys had to endure that. I hope that the b*****d pays!!!! scream God will catch up to him!

I am sure he will one day show them the errors of thier ways 3nodding , we have a guess as to who it could be but no proof it is so we are careful to watch the ones we suspect of doing this &^&#T$#@#T stuff.  

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:27 am
Giesta
Angry Kitsune
Giesta

I am sure he will one day show them the errors of thier ways 3nodding , we have a guess as to who it could be but no proof it is so we are careful to watch the ones we suspect of doing this &^&#T$#@#T stuff.

Oh man! Good luck! :C  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:53 pm
Angry Kitsune
Giesta
Angry Kitsune
Giesta

Thanks, these "Neighbors" of ours have been know for doing bad and unlawful things and are suspected of a lot of things but have never been caught doing these "Things" including Drug Manufacturing, but as I said they have never been caught. sweatdrop  

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:12 pm
Giesta
Angry Kitsune
Giesta
Angry Kitsune
Giesta

Thanks, these "Neighbors" of ours have been know for doing bad and unlawful things and are suspected of a lot of things but have never been caught doing these "Things" including Drug Manufacturing, but as I said they have never been caught. sweatdrop

Geez. I have a few of those kinds of neighbours, myself. stare They seem to be everywhere, huh? Don't worry. One day, they will get what's coming to them. evil  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:01 pm
Angry Kitsune
Giesta
Angry Kitsune
Giesta
Angry Kitsune
Giesta

Geez. I have a few of those kinds of neighbours, myself. stare They seem to be everywhere, huh? Don't worry. One day, they will get what's coming to them. evil

I believe they will, the thing is that it hard to say or prove they did it because we only have like 4 neighbors in the area but they, (One I mentioned are the closest adjacent to the field where the goats were killed and of course their reputation.)  

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:49 pm
Giesta
Angry Kitsune
Giesta
Angry Kitsune
Giesta

I believe they will, the thing is that it hard to say or prove they did it because we only have like 4 neighbors in the area but they, (One I mentioned are the closest adjacent to the field where the goats were killed and of course their reputation.)

Wow. surprised That's sad. I'm sorry that you're surrounded by morons. .__.
If they still do stuff to you guys, then you better invest in some security cameras to put up around your home, if you haven't already. 3nodding

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:47 pm
Angry Kitsune
Giesta
Angry Kitsune
Giesta
Angry Kitsune
Giesta

Wow. surprised That's sad. I'm sorry that you're surrounded by morons. .__.
If they still do stuff to you guys, then you better invest in some security cameras to put up around your home, if you haven't already. 3nodding

We do watch for them and around the house as best as we can, and we do have Home Security as well so we do have that much but since then nothing as bad or as big has happened because we did bring it to the Police and they did investigate though they did actually seem to find anything of use. sweatdrop  

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games