Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply Off-Topic
"Why don't you ever change your Avatar?" Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadow Ra Warrior

Unbeatable Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:28 pm

I just want to collect gold then I'll re-create my other outfits!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:37 pm

lgtenos
BSPBleach
lgtenos
BSPBleach
Igentos......could sware we've been in another guild together.....

I've only been truly active in 3 guilds: GGSA, Magical Poll Land (which is now defunct and disbanded), and The Suites. The last two are poll/spam guilds that I randomly visited from time to time. Both have slowed down, so I barely visit either now. GGSA is my current home, and it'll be as such until further notice.
Lol i'll have to hunt you down now xd i think i know which one you're from.....

Granted, my name wasn't "Igtenos" at the time. I was either Doc' or Klinkz (Doc' first, then I changed it to Klinkz); those were my usernames before "Igtenos." Alas, my previous account was banned because the Gaia Mods accused me of botting gold. I wasn't, but there was nothing I could do, so I just made a new account.
Lol well i only know Igentos. And I thought you were part of The ORS, or Guardian Gate but I didn't see you on the member lists. Oh well. I know you're part of one of them ninja

BSPBleach

Proxy Gaian

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Stars Flying

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:09 pm

I change my avatar about every 1-2 months, when I save up enough to create most of a complete outfit. It's actually rather difficult to get so much gold because I like layers/semi-clutter and I'm hardly ever online >.> I'm trying to build up a large inventory of cool-looking items of different colors so I can buy fewer and fewer items to create matching avatars.

I tried cosplays once, but I figured out pretty quickly that I'm horrible at them... my knowledge of Gaia items just isn't good enough.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:11 pm

i have a few themes i usually go off of and build up if necessary

-black/white theme (one i have now, have worn twice before)
-yellow/black theme (my last theme)
-angel theme (the theme i use seasonally)
-loveless/heartless theme (theme i use every so often if i get tired of the look of one)

they're my favourite concepts, one that i use regularly. sometimes i try to experiment with other themes, but usually they don't last long D:

Thirteenth_Floor

Friend

Tsukasa wave

Tipsy Trader

9,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:31 pm

i change my avatar every now and again
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:58 pm

BSPBleach
Lol well i only know Igentos. And I thought you were part of The ORS, or Guardian Gate but I didn't see you on the member lists. Oh well. I know you're part of one of them ninja

Nope.

lgtenos
Vice Captain

BSPBleach

Proxy Gaian

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:04 pm

lgtenos
BSPBleach

Nope.
Lol by themi meant one of the 26 guilds i'm in. I know you arent in Guardian Gate or ORS.....as weird as that is.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:06 pm

Stars Flying
I change my avatar about every 1-2 months, when I save up enough to create most of a complete outfit. It's actually rather difficult to get so much gold because I like layers/semi-clutter and I'm hardly ever online >.> I'm trying to build up a large inventory of cool-looking items of different colors so I can buy fewer and fewer items to create matching avatars.

I tried cosplays once, but I figured out pretty quickly that I'm horrible at them... my knowledge of Gaia items just isn't good enough.
when i make cosplay avi's i build them in tektek first so i can build off looks without knowing items. Cuz tektek will tell me biggrin

BSPBleach

Proxy Gaian

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Prussian Imperial Guard

Fashionable Lunatic

8,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:07 pm

My avatars are usually war themed, but also always the closest thing I can get on Gaia to having an accurate image of what various characters I've come up with look like in my head.

My current avvie is based on a WWI character.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:07 pm

lgtenos
BSPBleach

I've only been truly active in 3 guilds: GGSA, Magical Poll Land (which is now defunct and disbanded), and The Suites. The last two are poll/spam guilds that I randomly visited from time to time. Both have slowed down, so I barely visit either now. GGSA is my current home, and it'll be as such until further notice.
wow, MPL is gone?

i never really liked Spoon

Ariel Yardena Davidson

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200

lgtenos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:05 am

Cecilia Wolfram Davidson
lgtenos
BSPBleach

wow, MPL is gone?

I didn't like most of the crew. They were rather disrespectful. I honestly stayed with MPL for a while because, at the time, poll-whoring was the prime method of farming Gold.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:16 am

lgtenos
Cecilia Wolfram Davidson
lgtenos
BSPBleach

wow, MPL is gone?

I didn't like most of the crew. They were rather disrespectful. I honestly stayed with MPL for a while because, at the time, poll-whoring was the prime method of farming Gold.
omg they were asswipes.

Ariel Yardena Davidson

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200

silver-vixen-babydoll

Ruthless Regular

21,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:49 am

I dunno why i don't change it so often... I really like red and black themed avi's i guess... Or black and red in general.

Right now I'm a failed attempt at red ridinghood. Why? I dunno. I was watching a movie and was like 'Red ridinghood... could i do that?'

But I'm going to change soon... Ad some more color less clutter...
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:20 pm

Well a long long time ago I had seen some dream avatar and I stole it (oh young me...) and I lost the tektek link and the user I stole it from's username, so I only breifly remember what the items were for and what they were called, and I'm still slowly working my way towards that mystery of a dream avatar.
Oh crap that was one long run on sentence.
Oh well 3nodding

Criminal Cupquake

6,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Criminal Cupquake

6,150 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:22 pm