Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Shalendra Naevys Mansion Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:50 pm
User Image
Shalendra Naevys
The butler immediately ran off, heading down the stairs and into the basement area where the lab had been set up, "Sir! You are needed in the dining hall! Lady Shalendra has fallen ill!" he shouted in a panicked voice, ready to head back to his mistress. Shalendra moaned in pain, she heard Phantom in her mind but even though he was numbing the wound, the pain stretched beyond that, causing her to thrash and turn over onto her stomach. Her paw like hands started to turn a little more human, but still having claws and covered by fur, the same with her feet, her fur on her head began to grow, it was a slow process. When she thrashed back onto her back again, even her face was different, she continued to groan in pain as she tried to hold sill.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:55 am
User Image
..: Čæåń Phåñtömėn :..

Caean let out a sigh as he slid a set of glasses up and turned to face the butler. "Thank you for the newsflash, Senator Shrieky. Knock on a door before you enter. Come in here shrieking like that and I'm gonna slap you so hard it'll feel like you kissed a freight train," he growled lowly, his outfit having somehow changed into something different from what he wore at supper. He passed through the butler as if he weren't there only to leap through the ceiling, ricocheting off the ceiling of the first floor only to land on the floor as graceful as any wild cat would.
After reaching where Phantom and Shalendra were, he started speaking quickly in what sounded like gibberish yet was getting short responses from Phantom whose arm had returned back on his body. Caean slid out a little glass vial alongside a syringe. After setting up a little bit of the clear liquid in the syringe, he flicked the side of it a couple of times only to jab it into Shalendra's neck, releasing the liquid into her system and handing Phantom the empty syringe. He muttered a few words lightly in that gibberish sounding language before completely vanishing.

User Image
..: Phåñtøm Phåñtömėn :..

Phantom sighed lightly as his father seemed to take control of the situation relatively quickly without leaving room for any arguments. "He still takes command as if he's ruling a kingdom yet despises it. A contradiction?" he murmured softly as he gently brushed a hand over one of Shalendra's now still arms. He almost jumped when Caean reappeared beside him, but managed to keep from doing so. "How is she?"
"She'll live. Senator Shrieky! Take me to her room so she can get some rest," Caean responded calmly at first only to call for the butler who had come down to him in a panic. He lifted Shalendra up as if she were more like a child than an adult woman, his expression still rather calm yet void of any real emotion. "Oh yeah. I removed multiple toxins from her system. They're now in little jars in my lab."

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:23 am
User Image
Shalendra Naevys

Shalendra groaned a bit as she was picked up, the change had stopped, her form now truly looking a mix between human and jaguar, her hair covering her face. The butler came running up the stairs, calming down to see his mistress eased of pain, once he heard what Caean had said he went up the stairs and to his mistresses room, getting it ready for her.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 1:18 pm
User Image

Caean murmured something to Phantom getting a slight nod from the younger male and followed after the butler. Soon enough, he was there and gently sitting her on her bed, Phantom's arms holding her up so that Caean could stitch up her side with what looked like a needle and wire. After he finished that, he smeared a light green paste over the stitched up injury, set a few pieces of gauze over the paste and used ace wrap to hold it in place. "You can lay her down now. The sedative will wear off by morning and so long as she doesn't do anything strenuous, her injury will close up completely in a couple of days and I'll remove the stitches then. Phantom, guard her as if she were your lover for tonight," Caean sniffed lightly before catching the butler by the arm. "Make it known to everyone here that I want a constant watch going on. Make a guard duty unless you want to end up being sent to a market because your mistress is dead. Don't think, don't argue. Just do as I told you." He released the other male's arm before glancing back at Phantom sitting in an attentive position beside Shalendra's bedside.

User Image

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:29 pm
User Image
Shalendra Naevys

Shalendra laid there, sleeping in ease as began to dream of her past, especially the time with her brother. The butler nodded and left immediately, calling to all of the household help, telling them the situation and giving them guard duties at different times so everyone would have a turn.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 6:39 pm
User Image

Caean sighed lightly before dropping through the floor until he reached his lab and started examining and testing the toxins he'd told Phantom of earlier. This brother or whoever that was trying to be stupid and assassinate Shalendra was going to meet a good friend of his very, very soon. A dark chuckle slid from Caean as he seemed to get excited about the idea of bringing out his old friend.

Phantom smiled lightly at seeing that Shalendra was sleeping peacefully and relaxed just the slightest bit. Taking a nap later sounded nice.

User Image

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:38 pm
User Image
Shalendra Naevys

Hours passed as Shalendra continued to sleep, after a while she began to stir, her eyes slowly opening as she began to look around,seeing she was in her room she went to sit up but cringed in pain and laid back down. She looked around to find Phantom near her, she couldn't smiling thinking he was here to make sure she was safe.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:28 pm
User Image

Caean had fallen asleep close to five in the morning on the floor of his new lab, the door having been locked so no one could enter unless it was Phantom. Several different jars of liquids sat on the counter as if he'd been searching for something in particular, but gave no hints as to what was inside.

Phantom stirred from where he sat, his gazeshidting over to Shalendra as a gentle smile slid on his face. "Good morning, Lady Shalendra," he murmured in a smooth-as-silk voice.

User Image

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:07 pm
User Image
Shalendra Naevys

Shalendra looked at Phantom, "Good morning, what happened? I can't remember" she asked as she laid there in her bed, feeling very stiff. She relaxed a bit as she tried to remember what happened after she had collapsed to the ground in pain.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:09 pm
"I had your butler go get my father when you collapsed and sent my arm-" Phantom paused so he could show her how his hand turned into mist then just vanished before resolidifying back where it belonged. "-into your injury to start clotting the blood and keep you from dying of blood loss. When my father showed up, you were still a little defensive at every little touch so he gave you a sedative then simply did what I did with my arm only with all of himself. He then separated poison from your insides and put them into jars and healed you almost completely. He said not to do anything too strenuous or he's gonna put you in a cage so you can't move around much. Then he brought you here and asked me to watch you through the night in which I already planned on doing. He hasn't left the lab since then. He knows how to take charge over people yet can't stand it. He's a contradiction of himself. Oh! And you now look like this." He flashed a tired, but caring smile as he held up a hand mirror so she could see herself. It was best not to keep too many secrets.

User Image

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:06 pm
User Image
Shalendra Naevys

Shalendra stared into the mirror, completely shocked at what she saw, lifting a hand to her face she truly realized it was her looking back. She looked over at Phantom, "Thank you for watching over me, it seems that my brother is trying to change me to human" she said as she laid there against the pillows, her wound still very sore.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:43 pm
"It's nothing big. It's not like I had anything big to do anyways," Phantom murmured lightly as he lightly patted her on the hand and smiled gently at her. "Would you like me to get you anything to drink or eat after I wake up my dad? He's most likely asleep on the floor again."
He stood up from where he sat only to start stretching slightly and yawning shortly after his stretch. He could tell he was drained of most of his energy already and that he needed a nap soon so now all he had to do was switch places with his dad for a while.

User Image

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:20 pm
User Image
Shalendra Naevys

Shalendra shook her head, "No, I am alright for now, not exactly happy with my brother and I am considering asking my brother to come here so I can try and persuade him to stop these pointless attacks" she said with a heavy sigh, knowing it probably wouldn't turn out well. She continued to lay there as thoughts and memories of her and her brother surfaced.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:10 am
User Image

Phantom nodded slightly before dropping through the floors and landing as silently as his father had when coming upstairs. Gently shaking Caean, he softly murmured something in the sleeping male's ear only for him to sit up abruptly, his gaze shifting about as if he'd just waken from a nightmare. He eventually nodded as Phantom's words sunk in only to head towards the lab door, unlocking it and heading upstairs with a yawn. Phantom went to his room, collapsing on the bed as Caean knocked on Shalendra's door only to walk through the door.
"Mornin', Sleepin' Beauty," he muttered in that same sarcastic tone as he'd used when he left the table last night only to yawn again. He started softly humming When You Put Your Hands On Me by Christina Aguilera to himself as an afterthought while returning to giving Shalendra the ‘Caean-style silent treatment’.

User Image

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Lunar_Huntress17
Vice Captain

Distinct Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:53 pm
User Image
Shalendra Naevys

Shalendra looked up to Caean, "Good morning..." she said as she continued to look at her hands on her lap, she sighed a bit. "Did Phantom tell you about what I am considering?" Shalendra asked him, her voice showing signs or stress of her thoughts.

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff